Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6" Peter Parker Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6" Peter Parker figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-21.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Peter-Parker-22.JPG

Ugh... those opaque glasses... I get what they were going for, trying to look like the Silver Age art, but it just doesn't work here (Plus, this figure doesn't look like Silver Age high school Peter Parker besides the glasses).  Why couldn't they just be removable? I really dig the split head, but I think I'd rather that came with a different Spidey figure, and this one came with a non-glasses head.

14 minutes ago, The Mad Bubbler said:

Ugh... those opaque glasses... I get what they were going for, trying to look like the Silver Age art, but it just doesn't work here (Plus, this figure doesn't look like Silver Age high school Peter Parker besides the glasses).  Why couldn't they just be removable? I really dig the split head, but I think I'd rather that came with a different Spidey figure, and this one came with a non-glasses head.

I completely agree about how horrible the glasses are!

This Peter Parker shares a body with the recent Stan Lee figure (head, hands, and feet are different).  I wish Stan had these feet, too, instead of the terrible black dress shoes from the Coulson figure.  I'm not sure I've ever seen Stan wearing anything but white sneakers, and the flat bottoms would keep that figure from falling over so much.
And I like the glasses.

For me the utility of this figure is all about using the body for head swaps like done in these pics. The two included heads are both garbage IMO. I won't pay full price for this figure, but I do hope to find it in clearance sections at 40-50% off...... and if so I might buy a few of them.

16 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Those birth control goggles will be getting snipped off the second he's outta the package. Horrible decision by Hasbro to have those be non removable. 

They just look terrible all around. Dumb move to go with the solid painted lenses. Why not just go with the empty frames, or even sculpt them on? At least they made them to be easily removable.

Cool to finally be getting a civilian Parker figure for all of those who would desire such a thing, this never was something I'd have ever asked for or wanted, so it instantly was an easy pass, and those glasses (as everyone is saying are awful) really is a dumb decision to have them glued on.. but I mean I'm sure you just give em a good tug and boom they are off.. much like say any glasses on an ML , I mean i ripped the glasses off my Mockingbird and Spider-Woman easy peezy , anyways cool figure, in no way will I be buying it but I'm glad they gave everyone who would a chance to get it

10 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Cool to finally be getting a civilian Parker figure for all of those who would desire such a thing, this never was something I'd have ever asked for or wanted, so it instantly was an easy pass, and those glasses (as everyone is saying are awful) really is a dumb decision to have them glued on.. but I mean I'm sure you just give em a good tug and boom they are off.. much like say any glasses on an ML , I mean i ripped the glasses off my Mockingbird and Spider-Woman easy peezy , anyways cool figure, in no way will I be buying it but I'm glad they gave everyone who would a chance to get it

I think the Mockingbird and Spider-Woman glasses were designed to be detachable

If you looked at all the pictures you could tell that they are removable or at least movable when you look at all the pictures before talking I’m going to snipp those glasses off the second I get them ..  If youre going to buy it buy it but don’t complain about it Especially making a claim about something when you don’t even look at the pictures that would tell you otherwise if you can move the glasses I’m pretty sure they come off pretty easy it’s no different than mockingbird or spider woman those slipped right off not like we’re talking about doc Ock over here ..  

sheesh people