Survey - top 10 animals/pets that need a Marvel Legends

tarot

Hey my Fellow Plastic addict. During the weekend, it was revealed that we were getting a Jeff the Land Shark figure. So this got me thinking, what other animals or pets need a figure? I mean there has been alot of figures of Animals in the Marvel Legends line. Zabu, Red Wing, Anthony the Ant, Rocket Raccoon and Howard the Duck to name just a few. But who else needs a figure? While I could easily make a list of what I want made, I instead want you to pick out what you want.

However I do have some rules:

• Named animals only. If you enter something like dogs, cats or raptors, that vote will not be counted. You must enter a name like Lockjaw, Aragorn or Zabu.
  • Animals and Pets only. No humans that take on animal features, IE Werewolf by Night or Stegron
  • However, Animals that walk and talk like humans will be accepted. For example, Howard the Duck or Rocket Raccoon.
  • Remakes are allowed. If like a lot of people, you never got the SDCC Savage Land Box set and want Zabu, you can enter that.
  • Mythical animals, aliens and Dinosaurs are also allowed. For Example, Devil Dino.
  • Character that turn into animals, IE Snowbird or Cateyes, are not allowed.
  • Here are some suggestions if you can’t think of anything: Lockjaw, Aragorn, Zabu, Red Wing, Throg, Ms. Lion, Chewie, Hairball, Lockheed, Rocket, Howard, etc.

You only have to enter 5 so enter here - https://nearcompleteset.survey.fm/most-wanted-animal-pets

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I pretty much just want Howard the Duck and Bug, Shiklah's little dragon.

Yeah it baffles me Shiklah didn't get Bug as a pack in piece, instead she got Gwen-pool's animal? weird way to go and just sort of no pun intended bugs me

Shiklah never hung with Jeff the Landshark as far as I know, I mean..I know a few others did, Elsa Bloodstone did..

I mean I just figured it was a weird way to add incentive to those who didn't care about Shiklah to buy her

15 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah it baffles me Shiklah didn't get Bug as a pack in piece, instead she got Gwen-pool's animal? weird way to go and just sort of no pun intended bugs me

Shiklah never hung with Jeff the Landshark as far as I know, I mean..I know a few others did, Elsa Bloodstone did..

I mean I just figured it was a weird way to add incentive to those who didn't care about Shiklah to buy her

I wanted Shiklah, but the face has me concerned.  I'd be happy to get a Jeff somewhere, but 1) I don't think I approve of Jeff taking Bug's place 2) Jeff doesn't look round or cute or cuddly enough.

28 minutes ago, Satam said:

I wanted Shiklah, but the face has me concerned.  I'd be happy to get a Jeff somewhere, but 1) I don't think I approve of Jeff taking Bug's place 2) Jeff doesn't look round or cute or cuddly enough.

I agree man, about both the replacement of Bug, and the face on Shiklah, the face as I stated somewhere else here, looks a bit too "strong" not soft/pretty enough, and the fact that Bug got shafted (he is a huge aspect of Shiklah's character, he is almost always with her) and replaced with Jeff, who indeed is cool to get, but indeed I am also in agreement with the statement he doesn't look cute or cuddle enough, I feel as though I'm still happy we got a Shiklah at all, I'm going to reserve the final judgement until the figure is in hand

As much as I want Bug, he really wasn't seen much after they got married. I don't think it was ever explained where he went.

That being said, I don't know why they didn't just repaint Lockheed. It would have been inaccurate (mostly the head) but it would have been something.