tarot

Survey - top 10 animals/pets that need a Marvel Legends

Hey my Fellow Plastic addict. During the weekend, it was revealed that we were getting a Jeff the Land Shark figure. So this got me thinking, what other animals or pets need a figure? I mean there has been alot of figures of Animals in the Marvel Legends line. Zabu, Red Wing, Anthony the Ant, Rocket Raccoon and Howard the Duck to name just a few. But who else needs a figure? While I could easily make a list of what I want made, I instead want you to pick out what you want.

However I do have some rules:

• Named animals only. If you enter something like dogs, cats or raptors, that vote will not be counted. You must enter a name like Lockjaw, Aragorn or Zabu.
  • Animals and Pets only. No humans that take on animal features, IE Werewolf by Night or Stegron
  • However, Animals that walk and talk like humans will be accepted. For example, Howard the Duck or Rocket Raccoon.
  • Remakes are allowed. If like a lot of people, you never got the SDCC Savage Land Box set and want Zabu, you can enter that.
  • Mythical animals, aliens and Dinosaurs are also allowed. For Example, Devil Dino.
  • Character that turn into animals, IE Snowbird or Cateyes, are not allowed.
  • Here are some suggestions if you can’t think of anything: Lockjaw, Aragorn, Zabu, Red Wing, Throg, Ms. Lion, Chewie, Hairball, Lockheed, Rocket, Howard, etc.

You only have to enter 5 so enter here - https://nearcompleteset.survey.fm/most-wanted-animal-pets

off the top of my head without a huge level of thought I went with the ones I know I'd surely want to buy

Howard

Old Lace

Lockjaw

Throg

Cosmo

Pet Avengers

Miss Lion

Lockjaw

Speedballs cat (Speedy?)

Redwing

Zabu

Lockheed

Throg

Guys just to let you know, You have to enter your choices into the survey above otherwise it will not be counted.

Missed that, thanks for the heads up (skimmed it the first time)

survey completed

I chose:

Lockjaw

Devil Dinosaur

Thori

Lucky the Pizza Dog 

Cosmo the Space Dog

opps forgot to mention mine:

• Lockjaw
  • Devil Dinosaur
  • Aragorn
  • Throg
  • Hairball

I pretty much just want Howard the Duck and Bug, Shiklah's little dragon.

1 hour ago, Satam said:

I pretty much just want Howard the Duck and Bug, Shiklah's little dragon.

Yeah it baffles me Shiklah didn't get Bug as a pack in piece, instead she got Gwen-pool's animal? weird way to go and just sort of no pun intended bugs me

Shiklah never hung with Jeff the Landshark as far as I know, I mean..I know a few others did, Elsa Bloodstone did..

I mean I just figured it was a weird way to add incentive to those who didn't care about Shiklah to buy her

1. Hellhorse
  2. Lockjaw
  3. Redwing
  4. Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder
  5. Aragorn

1) Lockheed

2) Brightwind

3) Pickles (the bamf)

4) Cr'reee

5) Kymera's panther (not sure its name was ever revealed, but it was presumably a named creature)

LOCKJAW

REDWING

ZABU

ARAGORN

RED GHOST'S SUPER APES

15 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah it baffles me Shiklah didn't get Bug as a pack in piece, instead she got Gwen-pool's animal? weird way to go and just sort of no pun intended bugs me

Shiklah never hung with Jeff the Landshark as far as I know, I mean..I know a few others did, Elsa Bloodstone did..

I mean I just figured it was a weird way to add incentive to those who didn't care about Shiklah to buy her

I wanted Shiklah, but the face has me concerned.  I'd be happy to get a Jeff somewhere, but 1) I don't think I approve of Jeff taking Bug's place 2) Jeff doesn't look round or cute or cuddly enough.

28 minutes ago, Satam said:

I wanted Shiklah, but the face has me concerned.  I'd be happy to get a Jeff somewhere, but 1) I don't think I approve of Jeff taking Bug's place 2) Jeff doesn't look round or cute or cuddly enough.

I agree man, about both the replacement of Bug, and the face on Shiklah, the face as I stated somewhere else here, looks a bit too "strong" not soft/pretty enough, and the fact that Bug got shafted (he is a huge aspect of Shiklah's character, he is almost always with her) and replaced with Jeff, who indeed is cool to get, but indeed I am also in agreement with the statement he doesn't look cute or cuddle enough, I feel as though I'm still happy we got a Shiklah at all, I'm going to reserve the final judgement until the figure is in hand

As much as I want Bug, he really wasn't seen much after they got married. I don't think it was ever explained where he went.

That being said, I don't know why they didn't just repaint Lockheed. It would have been inaccurate (mostly the head) but it would have been something.

43 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Does Miek (MCU) count as a pet?

hmmmm a bit of a grey area. 

2 hours ago, tarot said:

hmmmm a bit of a grey area. 

Technically he is an insect (with blades for arms, per Korg) which is an animal, so I think I'm gonna go with it.

Foom

Lockjaw

Devil Dino

Zabu

Throg

i would’ve counted in Howard but I still have and really like the one that came with toybiz Surfer.

Lockjaw

The Hellhorse (Dreadknight's steed)

Aragorn

Fenris Wolf/ Fenrir

Fafnir (Haslab!....a guy can dream can't he?)

I went with

• Lockjaw
  • Zabu
  • Devil Dinosaur
  • Aragorn
  • Redwing

5th spot was a battle between Redwing and Ms Lion, and even though I have Redwing from the old TB Falcon, an updated articulated one is wanted.

I went with:
Cosmo
Aragorn
Fenris
Articulated Goose with Flerken bits
Old Lace