Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-21.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-22.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-23.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-24.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-25.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-26.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-27.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-28.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-29.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-30.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-31.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Spider-Man-32.jpg

Yes, the gangly Spider-Man was ok but this is how he should look. I'll look at it as the previous mode was Spidey at 15-16 yrs old, this is him after a few years of intense gymnastics across the New York city skyline. I only wish they'd incorporated the John Romita (Sr.) style of the spider emblem. Nevertheless I cant wait for this!

spi.jpg

I most certainly think this is the best Spidey fig we have seen, and it looks great with those 80th figs, It's the Definitive fig, I really finally can say I'm happy this is more his adult look, less wiggley lookin and more toned, I very much want this figure. but also I won't cry great tears if I can't end up getting it for a decent price, because it's not like I don't already have enough spider people, as long as I have Spider-Punk.. I have the greatest Spider-Man haha

On 6/2/2020 at 9:28 PM, Legender said:

I can see Hasbro doing again and again the same costumes in this body and put them in waves with a nice BAF to make us buy all of them ... sigh

Annoying!!!!!!!!

well as far as Spider-Man figs go, I would happily take a Ben Reilly & black suit repaint on this buck. And even better, the black suit on a Secret Wars retro card. 🤤

53 minutes ago, RAMCAT said:

well as far as Spider-Man figs go, I would happily take a Ben Reilly & black suit repaint on this buck. And even better, the black suit on a Secret Wars retro card. 🤤

No thanks,  they should focus on doing looks that haven't been updated or done. Instead of rehashing the same looks. 

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

No thanks,  they should focus on doing looks that haven't been updated or done. Instead of rehashing the same looks. 

They can do both 🤷‍♂️

This new Spidey is almost everything I wanted in a new Spidey, which is just new head/buck lol. But Black suit is inevitable! Plus it would be like the best black suit ML spidey so far

1 hour ago, RAMCAT said:

They can do both 🤷‍♂️

This new Spidey is almost everything I wanted in a new Spidey, which is just new head/buck lol. But Black suit is inevitable! Plus it would be like the best black suit ML spidey so far

Yes, they can do both, but for people like you in vintage card, no in a BAF wave where you need to buy your 4th Scarlet Spider or 5th Black Suit Spiderman in less than 10 years to get a figure that you really want!

• 3 months later...
On 6/6/2020 at 9:27 AM, Nosferatuman62172 said:

This is an excellent  figure, but does anyone else think his thighs are a little on the big side?

I'll look at it as the previous mode was Spidey at 15-16 yrs old, this is him after a years of intense gymnastics across the New York city skyline, and fighting super-villains and threats that push even his superhuman powers to their limit, which would result in building up his muscles. I think its a great figure. But what I'm wondering is why we haven't seen his Iron Spider suit yet (Hasbro Marvel Legends) ? Not the MCU version, but the red and yellow one? I know three have been made but seriously, its time for an update!  That needs to be made ASAP!