Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6" Electro Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Spider-Man Retro Marvel Legends 6" Electro figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order this figure from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Electro-16.JPG

56 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

This looks amazing, finally the Electro we deserve, just seeing this new figure and the older release side-by-side is night and day, this buck is doing it justice

I honestly had no problems with the original buck (just the costume choice), but MAN, this buck is so much better!!!  I hope they continuing using this buck as well as the Hercules buck and the Omega Red Buck, which it looks like they are using on Warpath, and I hope they will use for the AOA Sabretooth (I already used one for a Classic Sabretooth and it looks fantastic)!

1 hour ago, Psychosomatic said:

I honestly had no problems with the original buck (just the costume choice), but MAN, this buck is so much better!!!  I hope they continuing using this buck as well as the Hercules buck and the Omega Red Buck, which it looks like they are using on Warpath, and I hope they will use for the AOA Sabretooth (I already used one for a Classic Sabretooth and it looks fantastic)!

I don’t mind this one or the old one, but I think the Sunfire buck would have been most ideal. I like Electro to have butterfly joints, plus it’s a little smaller. I would love a new Shocker on this  one though, now that I think about it.

10 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Ok, can we now get a classic & long overdue Tarantula figure done on the Sunfire buck please!!!!!

Personally I'm still waiting for he Looter to be done. Tarantula would be cool as well, I still have my old Toy Biz Bug Armour figure

22 minutes ago, silverback said:

Now that I see this new Electro next to the one I have the new one is far superior. But I cant afford another electro right now. Maybe I can pick it up later at price cut but not holding my breath.

Yeah, I was gonna pass on it even though I generally go for "classic" over modern or alternate takes. I was satisfied with the one I had, but this does indeed look far superior.

LOL  see how Hasbro is? Now you know damn well if THIS version came out before the one we have, nobody would've bothered buying the current one! But we couldn't gamble that they'd never put out the "classic" version.:wink:

7 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Yeah, I was gonna pass on it even though I generally go for "classic" over modern or alternate takes. I was satisfied with the one I had, but this does indeed look far superior.

LOL  see how Hasbro is? Now you know damn well if THIS version came out before the one we have, nobody would've bothered buying the current one! But we couldn't gamble that they'd never put out the "classic" version.:wink:

ahh, so you figure out Hasbro's evil yet genius strategy. Make a modern version, make us whine and complain then give us the classic version and praise them. 

It's why I always say there is no point in whining about getting the modern version (which is basically for new readers) when you know that Hasbro will give us the classic version in a year or 2.

10 hours ago, tarot said:

ahh, so you figure out Hasbro's evil yet genius strategy. Make a modern version, make us whine and complain then give us the classic version and praise them. 

It's why I always say there is no point in whining about getting the modern version (which is basically for new readers) when you know that Hasbro will give us the classic version in a year or 2.

Waiting on classic Hercules 70s & 80s versions since they decided to give the new readers "hipster" man bun version 1st.

I actually think the more modern version is more accurate. While this one does hit the nostalgia mark on the nose, that Spider UK buck is much too large for Electro. Part of his background is that he was every bit that typical 150 lb. weakling with a helicopter mom. The "skinny" buck they used on the first Electro is more comic accurate, though the Reed Richards buck (without the ripped abs) would have been even better. This cat's not only gained electrical powers, he's also gained about 50 lbs. in lean muscle mass. All I want at this point is a couple of black neutral hands to switch out the "salad fingers" on the first figure. One would think that wouldn't be too hard to come by in a line that has 100's of figures, but believe me, there aren't any that work out just right.

20 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Yep, they really got a racket going here, Oh well, I guess we can always trade off our old figures.