Marvel Legends Riders Punishers Boxed images

tarot

Check out new images via Hasbro's Marvel Legends package artist Jerry Wilson for the upcoming Marvel Legends 6" Punisher and motorcycle set. The new images give us a good look at the alternate beat-up headsculpt as well as the viking helmet included in the set. You also get better look at the bike itself. You can pre-order this set now from BigBadToyStore.com.

Punisher-On-Bike-01.jpg

Punisher-On-Bike-02.jpg

Punisher-On-Bike-03.jpg

Punisher-On-Bike-04.jpg

Punisher-On-Bike-05.jpg

Punisher-On-Bike-06.jpg

Punisher-On-Bike-07.jpg

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
10 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

If I ever see this on c!earance, I'll snag it, paint over the skull emblem & make him some generic MC  gang member of the Dogs of Hell. 

Looks to be the same upper torso as Hydro-Man, i plan to do an arm swap to give Hyrdro-man a powered down look. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
10 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Meh, Hydro man has always been a lame character to me. But that's a good idea as well.

We all have our likes and our dislikes. Not all of Marvel's characters are liked by everyone. 

Curious, are the license plate and speedometer accurate to the comic or just little touches by Hasbro?

seems odd that a wanted killing machine like Frank would take the time to register a vanity plate or expand his brand recognition by painting his logo on everything 😁

I wasn't interested in this set but those accessories look great. The bat, the machete, the guns, the viking helmet and I've been on a weird motorcycle kick lately and picked up a few 1/12 bikes so i kinda want that black bike too.  I'm probably gonna breakdown and pick this up too... my poor wallet 😭

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 8:34 PM, Falls22 said:

This looks so freaking awesome! I’m glad they’re finally giving us some real bad ass weapons and not the fake lame ones. 

I don't know....now that i look at it, would it be so bad if some of the weapons were full red, maybe one or two gleaming gold like the recent GI Joe things...or even a pale powder blue for the uzi? Spymaster had a full red pistol.

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

I don't know....now that i look at it, would it be so bad if some of the weapons were full red, maybe one or two gleaming gold like the recent GI Joe things...or even a pale powder blue for the uzi? Spymaster had a full red pistol.

Stick to the new 6' Joe's line if you want colorful Nerf guns. For gun packing Marvel characters such as Frank & DP, real world weapons all the time.

3 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Stick to the new 6' Joe's line if you want colorful Nerf guns. For gun packing Marvel characters such as Frank & DP, real world weapons all the time.

If the Punisher had guns that were painted like peppermint sticks, or were pink/purple, he wouldn't get into so much trouble with the cops. Also, brighter colours make them easier to find if they get knocked out of his hands in a crowded fight.