Marvel Legends Riders Punishers Boxed images

tarot

Back in Toy Fair in February, Hasbro revealed their next Riders series set with Punisher. In what we assume was supposed to be this weeks Fan First Friday reveals, we now have packaged images of the set. This Punisher is based on the War of the Realms storyline, particularly the Punisher and the Kill Crew series. It will come with 2 heads, a viking helmet, a baseball bat, a machette, a shotgun, and 2 different types of machine guns. He also comes with Hasbro favorite bike, the Ghost Rider/Wolverine/Captain America bike painted black.

Just like Wolverine and Cap, this will be a stand alone release (or at least have Squirrel Girl or Cosmic Ghost Rider in the same case). No word on when you can pre-order it but it should be out in August/September period.

punisherrider00.jpg

punisherrider01.jpg

punisherrider02.jpg

1 hour ago, mako said:

Sigh. I remember WAAAAY back in the day when Marvel actually went to great pains to keep Punisher separate from the more fantastic aspects of the MU. Now he teams with goats.

God, I hate modern Marvel.

MAY grab it for the bike.

Yeah, only now Marvel has had the Punisher mingle with fantastic elements. It's not like they turned him into a supernatural angel all the way back in the 90s, which is over 20 years ago.

I know you know nothing about modern Marvel yet you love to complain about it... but now it turns out you also know nothing about older Marvel? Why do I even word it like that? it's not surprising.

1 hour ago, mako said:

Sigh. I remember WAAAAY back in the day when Marvel actually went to great pains to keep Punisher separate from the more fantastic aspects of the MU. Now he teams with goats.

God, I hate modern Marvel.

MAY grab it for the bike.

29 minutes ago, ADour said:

Yeah, only now Marvel has had the Punisher mingle with fantastic elements. It's not like they turned him into a supernatural angel all the way back in the 90s, which is over 20 years ago.

I know you know nothing about modern Marvel yet you love to complain about it... but now it turns out you also know nothing about older Marvel? Why do I even word it like that? it's not surprising.

8 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I wonder how long it will be until we get FrankenCastle? 

Was just gonna say, better not tell Mako about the Frankencastle run.  

That said, i do prefer grounded-in-reality Frank (with his DD appearances and the Ennis runs being high points)  but of course every marvel character has gone thru all sorts of crazy twists by now, so that you have to selectively ignore continuity to accept the more grounded stories.  

What the hell, maaaaan?! Machete, bat, sawed off shotgun, tech 9....I thought this was all technology that Hasbro was never gonna be able to conquer. The code has been craked. The specifications have been uncovered. This marks the first time most of these accessories have appeared in an ML item, and not a single Nerf gun in sight. Who snuck this freakin' Jazzwares Fortnite figure into ML packaging? Has the entire world gone crazy? All this and the new Moon Knight comes with an actual staff? Step aside pinless joint, you better come strong cuz the accessory game has stepped up the stakes to an unheard of level.

In all seriousness though, with all these new weapons, how long will we have to wait for a Masacre figure?

2 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Was just gonna say, better not tell Mako about the Frankencastle run.  

That said, i do prefer grounded-in-reality Frank (with his DD appearances and the Ennis runs being high points)  but of course every marvel character has gone thru all sorts of crazy twists by now, so that you have to selectively ignore continuity to accept the more grounded stories.  

I think another aspect that is essential to take into account, which looks like it whooshed right past mako's head, is the fact that for the most part, modern Punisher has been as realistic and gritty as ever, and a mini-series like KIll Krew is by design meant to put Frank out of his element and highlight his place in the Marvel Universe by contrast. It was a fun mini-series that had Frank still act like he should in a fundamental level, but simply in a different context. And from what I've heard, the series was really good.

This does look very cool, but It's going to be an easy pass for me, this look for Frank isn't really one I feel the need to own (it's kinda boring and forgettable), Although the Kill Krew was a rad series, I'm happy with the Punishers I have, plus don't care about a bike (like the matte black though), riders series cost to much here in Canada 60 bucks, for what usually is just a figure I want (never care about the bikes, with Cosmic GR being the exception), so this ain't the one for me

6 minutes ago, 280-customs said:

I am pumped for another rider especially castle love the character no matter the story cant wait for the bike i am an avid rider to begin with that bike is sick and the weapons etc are top notch ...

dude. will you put full stops and other such thing in your sentences. It's hard to read.

• 1 month later...

With the Marvel Legends Series, both kid and adult Marvel fans can start a legendary collection of comic and movie-based Marvel characters. Each figure features detailed articulation, sculpting, and deco. This quality 6-inch Marvel Legends Punisher figure feature multiple points of articulation and includes his motorcycle. You can pre-order the figure now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-Alternate head sculpt
-Baseball bat
-Machete
-3 Guns
-Helmet (From the 5-issue limited Marvel Comic series called Punisher Kill Krew)