The Uncanny X-Men Marvel Legends Retro Collection Beast Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new The Uncanny X-Men Marvel Legends Retro Collection Beast figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Retro-Grey-Beast-21.JPG

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

sigh. just really wish we had gotten this head sculpt in blue with the caliban wave beast. oh well i'm sure it'll happen at some point

48 minutes ago, Amazing_2099 said:

I wish they had used these glasses for the Peter Parker Spider-Man retro figure.

Yes and yes, agree with you both on these points.

11 hours ago, Amazing_2099 said:

I wish they had used these glasses for the Peter Parker Spider-Man retro figure.

Yes, agree 100%.  feels like ditko often drew Parker with glasses that appeared opaque/reflecting light too much for pete's eyes to be seen, but it just doesn't work on this figure imo... i think they are just too big.  and they definitely should've been removable as pete doesn't wear the glasses at all after ditko's run (again, assuming i'm remembering correctly which is not a given)

And just to clarify, i'm not opposed to the Jim Lee growling beast head, just wish we had gotten both heads with the figure... if necessary, in lieu of the Caliban head, which could've come with Gambit instead.  I feel like Beast is more often depicted as happy-go-lucky/intellectual than in savage mode.

I don't care much for this figure, I don't need this in my collection, Blue Beast and Dark Beast are enough, however I do apperciate the accessories he comes with book and glasses and a non-growling head, however I do not like the goofy smile on the new head, would have rather his mouth was closed. as we all do, I'm hoping we get a similar head for Blue beast in the future, probably as leokearon said above me it would probably come as a pack in with another figure.