Marvel Legends Best Of X-Men Wave Coming From Hasbro?!?

JayC

If they are going with the classic giant size theme then it should be

1.) storm ( in her original costume)   

2.) Thunderbird ( john proudstar)

3.) an updated banshee 

4.) unus figure (brotherhood of evil mutants)

5.) toad (brotherhood of evil mutants)

6.) Mastermind ( b.o.e.m.)

7.) Mimic 

Or better yet ..... the hellfire club

41 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Actually there have been 5 Best OF Waves

1. Hulkbuster
  2. Giant Man
  3. Gladiator Hulk
  4. Thanos
  5. NO Baf and simplified packaging 

Yeah I am feeling certain (and sorry to disappoint) it's going to be one of these style waves, but on a cool/good note, the interesting thing that some of these waves, more so being the first two waves actually had some multipack, exclusives and oddities in the wave, that North America never got as single releases, such as the Hulkbuster wave including both the Thor and Hawkeye from Amazon exclusive AOU 4-pack, both the Cap and Loki from the Walmart exclusive Avengers Movie figure line (which were not technically branded as legends) (of course we saw that Cap re-released here much later as Endgame Wave 3 cap, with a movie accurate head), The Hulkbuster BAF was also slightly painted differently. The second wave which was Giant-Man was actually painted slightly different, more sliver less Grayish parts, plus that wave had the Walmart exclusive Falcon and Winter Soldier, as well as Target Exclusive War Machine from the Disco Iron Man 2-Pack, Lastly the Thanos BAF was actually painted differently.

So even if this is just old figures again, there may be some special stuff, like multipack releases..exclusives , different paint jobs etc, but that doesn't seem to likely since the addition of those sort of figures has been low/non existent since the Gladiator Hulk Wave. I also should mention....good luck getting these figures if you don't live in UK/AUS/EU

No BAF is good for me, especially if these are re-releases. It means I potentially won't miss out on an interesting BAF for figures I don't want or need. If they include in the line Jim Lee Rogue, Stryfe, and Gladiator. I'll be happy.

14 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Here is my guess/ hope

1. Wolverine (tiger stripe)

2. Cyclops (Lee)

3. Rogue (Lee)

4. Colossus (80th)

5. Magneto (3 pack)

6. Storm (silver?)

7. Nightcrawler

BAF: Juggernaut (80th)

Dude, that would be a good wave. My only question with it is they recently released Wolverine and Cyclops in the three-pack. I know they need to release a Wolverine, but would it cannibalize the sale of the Love Triangle?

I guess we all agree that these are just gonna be re-releases with a previous BAF (my money is on Juggs as well). What I'm afraid will happen is some of these figures will actually be an upgrade from previous releases and the people who got them the first time will be upset, say if Rogue got a metallic paint job or Cyclops got some paint wash. Good on the people who weren't able to get those characters on the first run, but could you really not expect people who did not to feel kinda cheated?

6 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

No BAF is good for me, especially if these are re-releases. It means I potentially won't miss out on an interesting BAF for figures I don't want or need. If they include in the line Jim Lee Rogue, Stryfe, and Gladiator. I'll be happy.

Dude, that would be a good wave. My only question with it is they recently released Wolverine and Cyclops in the three-pack. I know they need to release a Wolverine, but would it cannibalize the sale of the Love Triangle?

Jim Lee Wolverine was first released as part of the Apocalypse wave, so any re-release would be of that version not the three pack version

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

I guess we all agree that these are just gonna be re-releases with a previous BAF (my money is on Juggs as well). What I'm afraid will happen is some of these figures will actually be an upgrade from previous releases and the people who got them the first time will be upset, say if Rogue got a metallic paint job or Cyclops got some paint wash. Good on the people who weren't able to get those characters on the first run, but could you really not expect people who did not to feel kinda cheated?

Unlikely, these are generally straight up re-releases, their isn't going to be anything that is going to make anyone annoyed

23 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Here is my guess/ hope

1. Wolverine (tiger stripe)

2. Cyclops (Lee)

3. Rogue (Lee)

4. Colossus (80th)

5. Magneto (3 pack)

6. Storm (silver?)

7. Nightcrawler

BAF: Juggernaut (80th)

There's some specific X-Men figures I've never even seen in person, let alone recently.

1.  Psylocke - this figure was criminally under-produced.

2.  Jim Lee Rogue - see above

3.  Dark Phoenix - TRU two-pack can kiss my ass

4.  Jim Lee Cyclops - still insanely popular

5.  Nightcrawler - can we get some little "Bampfs" this time?

6.  Magneto - Can we repaint him white yet?

7.  Jim Lee Wolverine - open to flex this slot, but they love them some Logan and we need him in brown.

BAF:  Apocalypse, but I'd LOVE to see the Sentinel somehow squeezed in here instead.