Marvel Legends Best Of X-Men Wave Coming From Hasbro?!?

JayC

2 hours ago, JusticeDemon1 said:

There's some specific X-Men figures I've never even seen in person, let alone recently.

1.  Psylocke - this figure was criminally under-produced.

2.  Jim Lee Rogue - see above

3.  Dark Phoenix - TRU two-pack can kiss my ass

4.  Jim Lee Cyclops - still insanely popular

5.  Nightcrawler - can we get some little "Bampfs" this time?

6.  Magneto - Can we repaint him white yet?

7.  Jim Lee Wolverine - open to flex this slot, but they love them some Logan and we need him in brown.

BAF:  Apocalypse, but I'd LOVE to see the Sentinel somehow squeezed in here instead.

LMAO, love all your comments after each figure!

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

Unlikely, these are generally straight up re-releases, their isn't going to be anything that is going to make anyone annoyed

Actually that's not accurate. In the first Best Of wave, with Hulkbuster, they not only added paint detail to some of the figures but the Hulkbuster himself got a spiffy new paint job that many found superior to the original.

aJfRh7EHgPI2Pg5EQ_VWDAGIB7jk3KFMnnGydStr2y0.jpg

4 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Actually that's not accurate. In the first Best Of wave, with Hulkbuster, they not only added paint detail to some of the figures but the Hulkbuster himself got a spiffy new paint job that many found superior to the original.

which is which?

13 hours ago, Chunkylover said:

Dude, that would be a good wave. My only question with it is they recently released Wolverine and Cyclops in the three-pack. I know they need to release a Wolverine, but would it cannibalize the sale of the Love Triangle?

But people who are buying that three-pack are getting it for the "Jim Lee" Jean Grey, not for Wolverine or Cyclops.

35 minutes ago, Nessex said:

I wouldn't be mad about a chance at Sabretooth (Apoc wave) and Iceman (Juggy wave). 
If this *is* an all -re-releases wave, what do we think the chances are of the BAF being Shadow King on a black suited King Pin body?

Zero as I have said before the BAFs are re-releases not new figures

8 hours ago, monron999 said:

Hence the word generally. 

13 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Zero as I have said before the BAFs are re-releases not new figures

It wouldn't be a 'new figure', per se. They're all pre-existing parts. It'd basically be a repaint with an alt head that already exists. 

3 minutes ago, Nessex said:

It wouldn't be a 'new figure', per se. They're all pre-existing parts. It'd basically be a repaint with an alt head that already exists. 

It is a new figure, Just because a figure uses reused parts doesn't make it a re-release.

12 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

But people who are buying that three-pack are getting it for the "Jim Lee" Jean Grey, not for Wolverine or Cyclops.

True.

... Although I like the jacketed Cyclops and the bone clawed Wolverine. I don't think I will need to get an unjacketed Cyclops because of that set. He's good enough to me, unless there is a cheaper option. I would think there are others who might fall in that category. Jim Lee era stuff is always hard to find.

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

Hence the word generally. 

Agreed, but generally could also elude to the original Rogue figure as a general re-release, but with a new paint scheme that the people who got the first release may prefer. I'm by no means suggesting they do an entirely new figure or even a retool. In all honesty I feel if they were to change anything on the actual figure the powers that be would love to redo her on a skinny (what they term as athletic) buck to get rid of those evil, hurtful curves.

I def can see 90s Rogue and Cyclops and maybe Brown/Tan Wolverine, Cable, Kitty and maybe Bishop in this wave, as for others  Magneto I still too recent and I think still available on Amazon, they just released black costume Storm, Grey Beast and Colossus, they supposedly will release Psylocke in 3 pack with Nimrod. So as much as I want them rerelease those I am not sure we will get all star wave. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2020 at 10:16 PM, JayC said:

Thanks to JTPrime, we have a heads up for a new listing discovered on the Australian distributor Creative wholesale website for what is listed as a Best of X-Men Marvel Legends wave. The wave will consist of 7 to be announced figures and a Build-A-Figure.

It's unclear if this will be something new to perhaps celebrate the 45th year anniversary of Giant Size X-Men #1, or whether this will be some type of simple re-issue wave likely only available overseas as we have seen Hasbro do before.

If it is something new, what characters do you think should make a "Best Of" wave for the X-Men. Let us know in the COMMENTS SECTION below and we will update this story once more details become available.

Best-Of-X-Men.jpg

i have been checking this regularly. Hoping the jubilee, beast  rogue and psylocke which i missed will show up. After days of being a deadlink, it now points to the Best of Avengers Endgame with Thanos baf...bad luck  was really hoping for this x-men wave