Unofficial Marvel Legends Ultimate Riders Poll

leokearon

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JTVZFHY

As promised, here is the Ultimate Riders poll. Choose your top 10 Ultimate Riders from the 60 choices. I left out the really big vehicles like the Blackbird and Quinjet, due to the size they would have to be. The vehicles come from the comics, cartoons and toylines.

Results will be announced on 15th June 2020

Here's what I went with , I'm not really hugely interested in vehicles with the figures (i know I'm lame, they take up space, and most of the time they arn't that cool to me, but animals yes!)

1 Dreadknight w/Hellhorse (if only so I can get a Dreadknight)
2 Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch) w/Motorcycle (my fav look for Ghost Rider)
3 Hobgoblin w/goblin wing bomber (if only so I can get Hobgoblin)
4 Moonknight w/Mooncopter (cause moonknight)
5 Nightmare w/Dreamstalker
6 Pestilence w/robot horse
7 Phantom Rider w/Banshee
8 Valkyrie w/Aragorn
9 Vengeance w/Motorcycle
10 Namor W/Shark (cause Namor and Shark.. namor in his King attire?)

Went with:

• Danny Ketch
  • Alejandra Jones
  • Robbie Reyes
  • Vengeance
  • Moon Knight with the Mooncoptor
  • Hobgoblin with glider
  • Iceman with Ice slide
  • Mr. Fantastic with Fantasticar
  • Spidey with Spider-Moblie
  • Thanos with throne (cause we need a good throne circulating in ML)

I went with:

Coulson with Lola
Namor with Shark
Cyclops with Sports Car
Punisher with Battle Van
Reyes with Hell Charger (AoS)
Thanos with Throne (GotG)
Stark with Car (MCU)
Iceman with slide (!!!!!!!! TOP OF MY LIST)
Valkyrie with Aragorn (MCU preferably, with spear)
Logan with Jeep

I went with options where the vehicle could fit my display. Though I would gladly change Namor's Shark for Luis' Quantum Van. Could come with Janet and a rat. 

My top picks are for figures that have already been done, yet not yet done just right.

1. Cap & Motorcyle - We have a modern Cap but he was poorly designed, out of scale with the current Caps and the material he was mad from was far to gummy and flimsy.

2. Valkyrie & Aragorn - Again, a figure we have, but done very poorly in contrast to the current quality of ML. She does deserve an updated figure on some sort of retool on the new (She)Hulk buck, which is amazing.

3. Danni Moonstar & Brightwind - Nothing wrong with the current Moonstar, but it would be nice to have one with her personal cultural accents (tassels, boots, belt, braids, etc) and an ayass load of weapons as were shown in the prototypes from many, many, maaaaany years ago.

4. Blade & Motorcycle - We have a Blade, and for the most part it's pretty okay, but he does have that standing issue where it looks like he's suffering form chronic back pain and can't stand up straight. Later fixed on the Paladin figure, but too little too late. Blade still looks like he's searching for a dropped contact lens. Classic (70's) Blade with an armored movie style bike would be awesome and just different enough where it wouldn't seem repetitive.

5. Danny Ketch & Hellcycle - This was my jumping on point for the GR character. It's always had a place in my heart and it is my hands down favorite version of the Hellcycle

6. Black Knight & Strider - Maybe the 80's version of BK with the jacket and light sword. They probably don't match up chronologically, but it would be something we don't already have.

7. Hawkey & Skycycle - Not like we don't have enough comic Hawkeyes, but maybe, just maybe the creative team would find a way to sneak in a comic style Ronin (with a Barton head sculpt) by the bigwigs. Again, not chronologically accurate, but two items we don't have.

8. Nightmare & Nightstalker - No losers here. If he's to appear in Wanda Vision and/or Doc Strange 2 he could simply be "Premium" figure that seems to come with all movie/TV projects these days.

9. Thanos & Throne - Not much to elaborate on. I'm sick to death of Thanos figures but it seems this may be the only way to get his iconic throne.

10. Balder & Silverhoof - Always down to spice up the collection with a few more Asgardians. Balder was one of the guest spots in one of my early first Thor comics that I ever picked up.

Well the results are in. Thanks to everyone for voting

1. Ghost Rider (Dan ketch) with Motorcycle
  2. Iceman with Ice Slide
  3. Valkryie with Aragorn
  4. Dani Moonstar with Brightwind
  5. Dreadknight with Hellhorse
  6. Famine with Robot Horse
  7. Ghost Rider (Reyes) with Hell-Charger
  8. War with Robot Horse
  9. Bonebreaker
  10. Pestilence with Robot Horse

Surprised that all 3 Horsemen got into the top ten. Not surprised that Dan won