Marvel Legends box sets

Rually

3 hours ago, Benn said:

They said there are two sets/figures, both X-Men-related, one based on comics and one on Fox movies.

Nice. Somehow I doubt these will be as easy to acquire as the Collector and Grandmaster two-pack (we'll see about that Fox set though).

I wouldn't mind seeing a black leather 3-pack of Cyclops, Storm and Jean from X-men 1. Or a 4-pack with Wolverine.

2 hours ago, Chorros3 said:

I'd love a Runaways box set featuring: Gert Yorkes, Old Lace, Molly Hayes, Chase Stein, Karolina Dean & Alex Wilder to go with the the Nico from the Dormammu series but I don't know how Hasbro feels about making mostly street clothed characters

I feel the Runaways are on the radar, with the street clothes they gave us Jessica Jones, Luke Cage (x2), Claire Temple, Wolverine (x2), Old Man Logan, Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, Peter Parker

here is a bunch of cool packs I conjured In my head

Fear Lords 7-pack

D'Spayre
Dweller In Darkness
Nightmare
Lurking Unknown
Nox
Strawman
Kkallakku

Legion of Monsters 5-Pack

Man-Thing (new version)
Manphibian
Morbius (new version)
N'Kantu
Werewolf By Night

Excalibur 6-Pack

Meggan
Shadowcat
Phoenix (Rachel Summers)
Cerise
Captain Britain
Amanda Sefton

Agents of Wakanda 7-pack

Man-Wolf
Gorilla Man
Ka-Zar
Fat Cobra
American Eagle
Dr. Nemesis
Broo (small figure obviously)

Night Shift 6-Pack

Dansen Macabre
Brothers Grimm (x2)
Digger
Gypsy Moth

Marvel 2099  5-Pack

Spider-Man (re-release, new buck)
Doom
Punisher
Ravage
Hulk (deluxe so probably would count for 2-figs)

X-Men 2099

Bloodhawk
Skullfire
Metalhead
La Lunatica
Cerebra
Junkpile

Infinity Warps 6-pack

Iron Hammer
Weapon Hex
Arachknight
Ghost Panther
Soldier Supreme
Green Widow

A-Next 6-Pack

American Dream
Bluestreak
J2
Sabreclaw
Thunderstrike
Blacklight

Livewires 5-Pack

Gothic Lolita
Social Butterfly
Hollowpoint Ninja
Stem Cell
Cornfed

Monster Hunters 5-pack

Ulysses Bloodstone
Makkari
Namora
Dr. Druid
Zawadi

Deep 6 (Attuma's Group) 6-Pack

Attuma
Orka
Piranha
Nagala
Sea Urchin
Tiger Shark (shark head version)

Knights of Wundagore

Lord Tyger
Sir Lyan
Sir Ram
Lord Gator
Lord Byson
Snow Queen

Crimson Pirates 4-pack

Bloody Bess
Sea Dog
Broadside
Killian

Omega Gang 5-pack

Glob
Kid Omega
Redneck
Christine Cord
Radian

Savage Six 6-pack

Crimemaster
Death Adder
Human Fly
Jack O'Lantern (V)
Megatak
Toxin

Conan Serpent War 4-Pack

Conan
Solomon Kane
Dark Agnes
Moon Knight (Silvery Look)

A Generation X Pack (you make it up in your mind)

Asgardian Warriors: Warriors 3, Hilgarde, Balder, Executioner

Asgrdian Enchanters: Lorelei, Hela, Karnilla, Kendra, Idunn

Asgardian Family: Odín, All-Father Herald of Thunder Thor, Frigga/Freyja, Gaea, Loki (King of Jotunheim)

Other Asgardians: Valkyrie (Jane Foster), Valkyrie (Brunhilde), Beta Ray Bill (classic & from Donny Cates), Heimdall, Leah, Sera, Sigurd, Tarene, Troll, Tyr, Thunderstrikes (Kevin & Eric) etc... 

3 hours ago, Summers71 said:

I wouldn’t mind a Giant Size X-Men #1 set, but it should include Angel, Marvel Girl, Polaris, Havok, Iceman and Beast in his blue and red costume (no fur)... heck might as well throw in Banshee to complete the team!

It shouldn't be called GSXM set if Banshee is the only member to do. Especially as the others had thoses looks before GSXM #1

21 minutes ago, leokearon said:

It shouldn't be called GSXM set if Banshee is the only member to do. Especially as the others had thoses looks before GSXM #1

Good point... I was thinking that with the rumoured FA Storm and Thunderbird figures coming this could be a good way to get Banshee and the “original” X-Men in their costumes from  that first issue.

29 minutes ago, Summers71 said:

Good point... I was thinking that with the rumoured FA Storm and Thunderbird figures coming this could be a good way to get Banshee and the “original” X-Men in their costumes from  that first issue.

Banshee could easily be released seperately. The original X-men in those costumes could be done in a Roy Thomas/Neal Adams set

2 hours ago, leokearon said:

Banshee could easily be released seperately. The original X-men in those costumes could be done in a Roy Thomas/Neal Adams set

If I can recreate this cover on my toy shelf I’d be happy 🙂

I know it’s not GSXM either but this was the book that introduced me to the X-Men as a kid... so maybe we call it an X-Men Classic box set.

2FCAE5BD-F005-4CA4-8D19-6EC7E8420D0D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 7:09 PM, ransomz said:

I know it's not a candidate, but I'd like a Circus of Crime box set. They're visually interesting, they've fought just about everybody and they'd give us a bunch of villains for the heroes to punch in one shot.

latest?cb=20140612133937

I always found the circus of crime , to be kinda lame aesthetically , but that's me

I would however love Princess Python

8 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I always found the circus of crime , to be kinda lame aesthetically , but that's me

I would however love Princess Python

Princess Python would be great to see, of course she would probably have to be a deluxe so we get her Python as well. Also I wouldn't mind Ringmaster

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, RyanDaly said:

I know they did an A-Force box set a couple years ago, but I would love an old school Lady Liberators 5 pack from The Avengers #83. 

LL1.png

LL2.jpg

I would love this, infact I feel I suggested this in another Multi pack thread time ago.. it was a great team they had, also just to get that Classic Val, or her more armored version she wore for a bit, and that Wasp Outfit

19 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I would love this, infact I feel I suggested this in another Multi pack thread time ago.. it was a great team they had, also just to get that Classic Val, or her more armored version she wore for a bit, and that Wasp Outfit

I got the Magneto family 3-pack last year and I think that Scarlet Witch is pretty solid with one of the best female head/face sculpts I've seen, but I wouldn't mind a repaint version of the same figure that's more clearly red and pink. 

14 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I got the Magneto family 3-pack last year and I think that Scarlet Witch is pretty solid with one of the best female head/face sculpts I've seen, but I wouldn't mind a repaint version of the same figure that's more clearly red and pink. 

I agree, I love that 3 Pack Wanda, it's really amazing, but I to would have really liked it in the classic colors, that would have been perfect and an easy re-paint for them, I say this entire box set could be easy for Hasbro to give us and would sell like hot cakes

5 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I agree, I love that 3 Pack Wanda, it's really amazing, but I to would have really liked it in the classic colors, that would have been perfect and an easy re-paint for them, I say this entire box set could be easy for Hasbro to give us and would sell like hot cakes

Baffling that they jacked up Quicksilver's hair. Those tufts are his signature and it was like making the Sub-Mariner without pointed ears. Hope they correct that soon.

2 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Baffling that they jacked up Quicksilver's hair. Those tufts are his signature and it was like making the Sub-Mariner without pointed ears. Hope they correct that soon.

yeah the Quicksilver in my opinion was the lackluster element of that box, they really should give us a more accurate version in soon time, maybe in a darker color... probably seem them doing his green suit

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

57 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah the Quicksilver in my opinion was the lackluster element of that box, they really should give us a more accurate version in soon time, maybe in a darker color... probably seem them doing his green suit

Also the fact that the head sculpt was a tad too big for his body. If Hasbro redoes the head sculpt and rereleases it in his green suit, I would buy it just for the head sculpt.

38 minutes ago, Emnems80 said:

Also the fact that the head sculpt was a tad too big for his body. If Hasbro redoes the head sculpt and rereleases it in his green suit, I would buy it just for the head sculpt.

The head was indeed too large. I wouldnt have a problem with the original green suit, especially if they did a Brotherhood set or Cap's Kooky Quartet, but would prefer the lighter blue suit. 

Amazing how they go all out for accuracy on a guy like Maverick, but phone it in with a figure as basic as Quicksilver.😵