Marvel Legends box sets

Rually

Hi all,

With the Legends team saying they were planning more box sets, what box set would you like to see? There was a hint of what could be a Sebastian Shaw fig, so maybe a Hellfire Club set is on the way? I'd like a MLF set, then I wouldn't mind having missed Stryfe in the Jubilee TRU wave.

5 minutes ago, Doom Saber said:

For me, I would like to see a Sp8derman and his Amazing Friebds pack in 6 inch form.  I understand that Hasbro did one for the 3 3/4 line years ago, but i would like to see one in the Legends line, possible with a more rectangular iceman and Bobby Drake head.

Only if it also includes Ms. Lion....

Firestar-Spider-Man-Amazing-Friends-cartoon-h2.jpg

7 hours ago, Doom Saber said:

The 3.75 boxset came with her, so it would be a given, imo.

EDIT: The Maryjane figure came with her.  My bad.

Hard to believe the only official Firestar we’ve gotten was that 3 3/4 figure from a few years ago. 

I just ordered The Defenders box set, so while i;m in this head space I'd like to see;

S.W.O.R.D or a Kree v Skrull boxset - 7 figures, 3 army builder skrulls - 3 army builder kree and an Abigail Brand.

West Coast Avengers with Hawkeye, Miss America, Gwenpool (I cant stand the current ML gwenpool figure), Alloy and Kid Omega!     

49 minutes ago, xBandit said:

I just ordered The Defenders box set, so while i;m in this head space I'd like to see;

S.W.O.R.D or a Kree v Skrull boxset - 7 figures, 3 army builder skrulls - 3 army builder kree and an Abigail Brand.

West Coast Avengers with Hawkeye, Miss America, Gwenpool (I cant stand the current ML gwenpool figure), Alloy and Kid Omega!     

I would ditch the Abigall Brand and just keep the army builders so people could build an army of Krees and Skrulls without having an army of Brands

16 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I would ditch the Abigall Brand and just keep the army builders so people could build an army of Krees and Skrulls without having an army of Brands

I feel like hasbro could easily make a Kree soldier the next army builder release - feels like a repaint of the Genis-vell figure would work.  Not sure what they would use for a skrull army-builder as i think de-powered super-skrull is too big to use as a run-of-the-mill skrull trooper.

I do think an Abigail Brand figure would be cool, i'm guessing she could show up in an x-wave as iirc she debuted in astonishing x-men.

1 hour ago, xBandit said:

No Great Lakes Avengers lol?

36 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

I feel like hasbro could easily make a Kree soldier the next army builder release - feels like a repaint of the Genis-vell figure would work.  Not sure what they would use for a skrull army-builder as i think de-powered super-skrull is too big to use as a run-of-the-mill skrull trooper.

I do think an Abigail Brand figure would be cool, i'm guessing she could show up in an x-wave as iirc she debuted in astonishing x-men.

Rereleasing Yon Rogg as a Kree Soldier would also work, he's so generic

An Empyre boxset would be nice with Emperor Hulkling, Wiccan, Tanalth the Pursuer, Captain Glory, Bel-Dann & Raksor and other Kree and Skrulls who are in the Alliance in the book and some army builders of Kree & Skrulls as singles as well as female and male new design of Kree-Skrulls. As well as the Cotati. 

I'd kill for a comic Hall of Armor boxset. Not sure which suits I would like to see in it, but the thought of four Iron Man figures in one packaging is enough to get me twitching. An MCU Hall of Armor boxset would also be amazing, with MKs I to VI, but at the same time I'd rather see each of these figures released individually.

I’ve got a few ideas...

-  Excalibur (Captain Britain, Meggan, Phoenix, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler)

-  Warriors Three (comic)

-  Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Toad, Mastermind, Pyro, Avalanche, Blob.  I know this was never a roster together, but those are the key characters.)

-  Iron Man Hall of Armor (first appearance, underwater, Silver Centurion, and Modular)

33C21DE3-3288-48ED-BACB-6D6DBBBB276E.jpeg

8D7FF27C-41DC-4192-AF0A-78E70A07B12E.jpeg

D0680400-92C0-443E-A658-466C3634C65F.jpeg

C3BF1F49-F574-4FC4-8959-3BA98F9E773B.jpeg

C1F323AE-1D14-4380-B4ED-2FA5E7539C07.jpeg

I'd love an MCU Warriors Three pack. Preferably with a Fandral head swap for whoever you prefer (but Zachary Levi if not)

An MCU Tres Amigos vs Thanos with Cap with a broken shield, Norse Warrior Thor, and Mk85 Iron Man with swappable gauntlet hand and alt head. Thanos without the gauntlet.

An MCU Thanos minions army builder pack with a Sakaaran Soldier, Chitauri, Outrider and Chitauri Gorilla. (Multiple of the smaller figures if possible, but wouldn't complain of buying that pack 4 or 5 times)

An Iron Man 3 House Party pack with Gemini, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion, Thumper and Igor. 

An AoS pack with Coulson, Quake, Mack, May, Fitz-Simmons and Yo-Yo.

An Original Guardians/Ravagers pack with Stakar, Aleta, Martinex, Mainframe, Krugar Charlie 27 and Yondu.

A Starforce pack with helmetless Yon-Rogg, Att-Lass, Bron-Char, Korath, Minn-Erva and Vers. Although I would gladly swap Korath, Minn-erva and Vers for 3 Skrulls. 

Mighty Avengers/Ultimates boxset: Blue Marvel, Ms America Chavez, Power Man (Victor Alvarez), Kaluu, Anti-Man

New Avengers boxset: Iron Patriot (Toni Ho), POD or Enigma (Aikku Jokinen), Sunspot & Cannonball, Validator 

Hickman's Avengers boxset: Abyss, Hyperion, Nightmask, Starbrand, Manifold, Smasher (w/ baby Josiah)

Agents of Atlas boxsets: Jimmy Woo, Uranian, Gorilla Man, Venus, Namora, Human Robot, 3-D Man, Brawn, Wave, Aero, Sword Master, Luna Snow, White Fox, Shang-Chi, Io, Crescent

News of box sets is great. I'm sure they have their own plans, but I see this as an excellent opportunity to finish out the Inhumans, Alpha Flight, maybe even Wrecking Crew and/or (original) Guardians of the Galaxy.

Also perfect opportunity to do my pet project, Golden Age heroes. They could do this in a WW II style foot locker:

1. Sub-Mariner (lots of swim trunks options available back in those days)

2. Human Torch (the walgreens Torch, with a "faceless" head like Citizen V, would work great* no yellow head)

3. FA Captain America, with first shield

4. Original Vision

5. Baron Blood

6. Blazing Skull

7. Miss America

Part II would be Red Raven, Bucky, Toro, Whizzer, Warrior Woman, Destroyer, U-Man

Exciting news!!

WWiI.jpg

Love the Avengers box set ideas mention above. I’d add:

Classic West Coast Avengers: Hawkeye, Silver Centurion IM, Safari Jacket Wonderman, Tigra, Puffy sleeves Mockingbird with bare legs

MCU Hall of Armor wold be Aces: knock out the early armors that were done before current articulation 

Comic Hall of Armor to knock out classic suits that need updated

Classic Avengers set to check off much needed members: Monica Rambeau in 80s Cap Marvel attire (call her by any name just give us this look), Swordsman, Moondragon, Mantis, 80s Beast with Perez era headsculpt

A X-Men training suit set would be fun but betting this gets released ala Endgame Widow/Hawkeye or 3 in 1 like New Mutants

hoping for a awesome surprise like the Alpha Flight box set. That was a great day and doesn’t get replicated as often as I’d like