Marvel Legends 6" Pirate Deadpool Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Pirate Deadpool figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images or this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-21.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-22.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-23.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-24.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-25.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-26.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-27.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Pirate-Deadpool-28.JPG

Cool figure. I think he looks almost better with the crispy head.

so, pirate hat is NOT removable? Bummer, was hoping to make pirate versions of other completely un-pirate characters  🤣

overall fun figure, surely will be someone’s favorite this year

I want him hes terrible and great all @ the same time like we need another deadpool like we need another cap/IM/wolvie hell weve had 3 beasts in about a year all different colors at least 5 times as many deadpools in the past 2 years oh well i just buy em and horde what i dont want/need strong is a must have for the shelves ...   

8 hours ago, mako said:

See? Figures like this are why they invented Build-a-Figures. Fortunately, while I want Strong Guy, there is always Ebay for this piece of . . . plastic.

Barring that, I have a really nice trash can.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion... and my opinion is that this is horrible.  I didn't think it could get worse than underwear Deadpool, but here we are.

23 hours ago, McHogan said:

🤣

overall fun figure, surely will be someone’s favorite this year

I Love it, can't wait for this figure, it's ridiculous and great, I never would have thought I wanted a Pirate deadpool until I saw it, this is the kinda thing I love about toys, the fun, it reminds me of being a kid, when we'd get like 5000 weird costumes for say..spider-man when he was going fishing or being a fireman, or the ninja turtles playing sports or being universal monsters

It's awesome to see the Hasbro dudes having fun with figures.

I'm sure this is probably ALOT of peoples most hated legend.. the serious sticklers are scoffing worldwide, action figures are fun dudes chill

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2020 at 11:10 PM, mako said:

It's interesting, and possibly a sad commentary on our society, that Deadpool has gotten so many figures, and Deathstroke, the character Liefeld shamelessly ripped him off from got exactly 2 in DCUC/Multiverse's entire run.

!!WEE, FUN!!

Well I wouldn't say it's a sad commentary on our society by any stretch. As cool as Deathstroke is, Deadpool has clearly surpassed him in popularity. While he may have started as a blatant ripoff, he evolved into a more interesting character, and became something most people really enjoyed. People who like Deadpool generally mean they like the modern interpretation of the character, which is much more than just another Deathstroke. This figure exemplifies that fact.

This is one of the least offensive Deadpools my OCPD has forced me to buy. I was fine with modern Deadpool, classic Deadpool, and Uncanny X-Force Deadpool, but everything since then has made me groan. This has made me groan the least, by a noteable margin. Boxers Deadpool, X-Men Deadpool, Deadpool on a moped, other classic Deadpool, suit Deadpool, and now other X-Men Deadpool I could do without.

While I'm not a fan of the figure I am a fan of the way it was executed. I'm a big proponent of using softer plastic overlays on existing bucks to give the perception of specific or new sculpts. It's a gimmicky, niche version of the character at best and I would not be upset at all if there was ever only one Deadpool in every wave from now on, but this is not a bad looking DP. It is an eyesore for display purposes, however.

17 hours ago, Marvelsomething said:

Well I wouldn't say it's a sad commentary on our society by any stretch. As cool as Deathstroke is, Deadpool has clearly surpassed him in popularity. While he may have started as a blatant ripoff, he evolved into a more interesting character, and became something most people really enjoyed. People who like Deadpool generally mean they like the modern interpretation of the character, which is much more than just another Deathstroke. This figure exemplifies that fact.

No, no it's still a shameless rip-off, just one dressed as a pirate. Which, come to think of it, makes it a mindless cliche on top of THAT.

• 3 months later...
On 6/11/2020 at 11:51 AM, RecklessEndangerment said:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion... and my opinion is that this is horrible.  I didn't think it could get worse than underwear Deadpool, but here we are.

Im not a Deadpool fan but thought this looked fun. Loved the vibrant colors....but really, this was a waste of money. I dont make many bad purchases but when I do, it really gnaws at me. My fault this time.