Spider-Man: Miles Morales Video Game Coming To PS5

JayC

• 2 months later...

Experience the rise of Miles Morales in this gameplay sequence captured on PlayStation 5. Coming Holiday 2020.

The PS5 console machine will ship in the US starting on November 12 and the cost will be $400 for the all-digital version and $500 for the version with the Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive.

• 4 weeks later...
Ever wonder what the purrfect companion to your friendly neighborhood wall-crawler would look like? Join us for the exclusive look at Spider-Cat in Spider-Man: Miles Morales and how our new feline friend makes for more than just a fun side quest. Check out this look at Spider-Cat in the new Spider-Man: Miles Morales video game.

Look of the game to be released this holiday season.

Spider-Cat.png

• 1 year later...
If your still trying to get your hands on the Sony Playstation 5, you can try and grab one today at 3pm ET at Walmart.com. They likely won't last long so we recommend you be logged into your account and be online and ready to go as soon as it goes up. Good luck and happy hunting.

On 6/11/2020 at 8:34 PM, mako said:

What they neglect to mention is some of the new components going into the system are so hard to come by, it's severely curtailed their production run. So on top of a 500+ price tag, the supply is going to be unusually low, making the things even harder to find.

That being said, I've only played three or four games all the way through, but my PS 4 is still the best money I ever spent. I anxiously await the next generation.

The PS was the better choice last gen. Xbox got busy giving folks more bang for their buck this time around. Even with owning the Spidey license for movies, Sony doesnt have a leg to stand on vs MS.

Regardless of what system you are into, I hope my fellow gamers can snag the console of their choice at normal prices. I despise the scalpers. Whether they are jacking up prices on games or figures, they need to be run out of the market.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:01 AM, GreyBeard said:

I was able to pick up a PS5 through Walmart by joining their subscription service @ $12.95 a month. It allowed me access 4 hours before everyone else. Worth the 13 bucks as they sold out within minutes. Once I received the console and tried the service I cancelled the service before the billing cycle. 

Very shrewd. 

Well played, way to stick it to Wally World