Marvel Legends 6" Strong Guy BAF Wave Black Tom Cassidy Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Black Tom Cassidy figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images or this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-21.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-22.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-23.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Black-Tom-24.JPG

I love this whole wave except for the Deadpools. They both seem pointless, but can't have a Deadpool wave without Deadpool, I guess. As far as everyone asking for Banshee and Siryn, I feel like the first Banshee was just fine and I'm happy with him, but I'd certainly buy Siryn. She's clearly overdue.

I wanted this figure to look better, seeing these pictures kinda saddens me, I don't love it like I hoped, but it's Black Tom, so I want it, but really how are we getting Tom before Sean and Theresa?

also on another note and I know this sounds probably dumb to most people, but I hate seeing these reviews so early.. It always feels like I'm getting something spoiled for me, a review around the time things hit the stores is cool, but I like the excitement of seeing new figures for myself.. not to see so many pictures of them 5 months in advance to the point I feel like I already own it , that's just me though

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 12:04 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I wanted this figure to look better, seeing these pictures kinda saddens me, I don't love it like I hoped, but it's Black Tom, so I want it, but really how are we getting Tom before Sean and Theresa?

I'm seeing a good basis for an El Aguila torso there....legs wont be a problem, they can use Citizen V's sword, modify Iron Fist's head and all that's left is the boots, which they can take from Rage....

el agiuila.jpg

18 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

I'm seeing a good basis for an El Aguila torso there....legs wont be a problem, they can use Citizen V's sword, modify Iron Fist's head and all that's left is the boots, which they can take from Rage....

el agiuila.jpg

That could work

• 3 months later...
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 2:44 PM, Atlantis said:

Come to think of it, this Black Tom is a repainted Shatterstar with different head and modified shirt. Regardless, could easily be tooled for El Aguila....

Still no word on an el Aguila release, but hopefully early next year. And I hope they'll give him a wearable hat the way they did Madcap....

EL AGU.jpg

17 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

I feel like I should want to get this figure but he just seems bland to me. Has he worn a purple costume  instead of black at times? That seems to be how I remember him although I could be off base 

Yes I know how you feel. For whatever reason I passed on Black Tom too. He's not a bad character, just one I have no interest in having a figure of. 

I love Black Tom, but this figure I only like , maybe better words is tolerate (since we have no other), it's the face sculpt that kills it, it looks like he was carved out of a peeled potatoe and had some gag shop costume mustache and goatee slapped on his face. they did the face wrong, other then that it does the trick, but it seems a bit phoned in for the most part. I have a sad feeling however this may be the only Black Tom we get (at least for a foreseeable future), I don't think they are going to jump to update him. I think though he's an important piece in an X collection, for me it's the hope that I can have him next to his family members.

9 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I love Black Tom, but this figure I only like , maybe better words is tolerate (since we have no other), it's the face sculpt that kills it, it looks like he was carved out of a peeled potatoe and had some gag shop costume mustache and goatee slapped on his face. they did the face wrong, other then that it does the trick, but it seems a bit phoned in for the most part. I have a sad feeling however this may be the only Black Tom we get (at least for a foreseeable future), I don't think they are going to jump to update him. I think though he's an important piece in an X collection, for me it's the hope that I can have him next to his family members.

I definitely would've preferred his fully bearded look. The toy's headsculpt looks exactly like a manager I had when I worked at a Radioshack after college, which is disconcerting. I really hated that manager.

5 hours ago, Benn said:

I definitely would've preferred his fully bearded look. The toy's headsculpt looks exactly like a manager I had when I worked at a Radioshack after college, which is disconcerting. I really hated that manager.

Hahaha, I feel sorry for that Manager of Radio shack for having such unfortunate facial features, and that poor Radioshack went out of business like 15 years ago, he probably now works at Audio Video 2001 which still surprises me exists, imagine being the guy who back in like 190whateverhell said.. hey man let's name our store something so futuristic it will blow minds... ah yes Audio Video 2001! 2001 is when those robots and flying cars will be around right?. I could also only imagine what Radioshack Cassidy looks like now.. like Mr. Potatoe head pre-plastic.