Dabboi

Most shocking omissions thus far

19 hours ago, OmegaToyArt said:

i would love to have a proper inhumans wave of the royal family with a lockjaw baf.

Kind of bizarre they havent done this yet. After all they did 4" Marvel Universe figures of Triton and Karnak already. When they did the 6" Black Knight/Green/Hob goblins I thought for sure they'd give us Triton, and the pizza Spidey buck is what I see them putting Karnak on. That Hercules used in the End Game wave would be a good base for Gorgon. Black Bolt's already done, Medusa is too but they need to re-release her with "hair" cause that blob of plastic aint gonna cut it. 

Inhumans with a Lockjaw BAF basically demands a wave....or a box set. 

Way to go @Atlantis, to go back and pull some of these topics out from the past rather than start a new similar topic. Sure, it's kinda tedious going back and reading older comments to familiarize yourself with the subject matter, but it cuts down on constant repetition.

For me the two glaring missing characters are Nick Fury, Jr. who is basically the comics version of MCU Nick and Red Skull. Yes, I know they were done before the Infinite line started, but they were both done on that skinny armed jeans and trench coat buck that had stiff articulation.

Maybe they both need a redo with Nick, Jr. using some alteration of the Killmonger buck and RS using some minor alteration of the AIM soldier buck. Also, I know many people are happy with the 10 Years Hydra/RS figure but that's strictly MCU based and he honestly deserves a better Comic version.

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Kind of bizarre they havent done this yet. After all they did 4" Marvel Universe figures of Triton and Karnak already. When they did the 6" Black Knight/Green/Hob goblins I thought for sure they'd give us Triton, and the pizza Spidey buck is what I see them putting Karnak on. That Hercules used in the End Game wave would be a good base for Gorgon. Black Bolt's already done, Medusa is too but they need to re-release her with "hair" cause that blob of plastic aint gonna cut it. 

Inhumans with a Lockjaw BAF basically demands a wave....or a box set. 

Totally agree on that blob of hair, especially when they had the chance to rectify it given 2 releases. That's y i customized mine with some fringe lol.