Is A Marvel Legends Hellfire Club Reveal Coming On Monday?

JayC

Back in May, Hasbro showed us an image during one of their Fan-Friday events that seemed to tease a new Marvel Legends 6" Hellfire Club Sebastian Shaw figure.

Dan Yun from the Hasbro Marvel brand team posted this on Twitter today.

Now as far as we know, Hasbro has not announced any plans for a Marvel Monday live-stream event. The only thing we know about for Monday is the reveal for this month's Fan-Channel Exclusive figure, which as we understand it is not Hellfire Club related.

There have been rumors flying around that this year's Marvel Legends SDCC Exclusive could be some kind of Hellfire Club boxset featuring Shaw, Pierce, Emma Frost and Black Queen with swappable Jean Grey head. Keep in mind that is pure rumor, and we have nothing concrete to back that up, but it is getting to be about time to announce SDCC exclusives, so who knows.

If there is some kind of unknown announcement coming on Monday as Dan's tweet indicates, we will be sure to update you when it happens.

Hellfire-Club.jpg

Yeah I did hear a Marvel Monday announcement was coming, are we not supposedly getting one every single monday of this month? I think it's likely if not this monday, a monday upcoming we hear info about Hellfire Club figure weather it's a Single figure or a boxset

Honestly I hope we only get a Sabastian Shaw figure, because I am going to be weeping if it's a SDCC hellfire club Boxset , that I Can't get because I really just want White Queen and Black Queen

8 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I'd take Harry Leland over Donald Pierce in that proposed Boxed Set.

I also want Leland! Well I don't need Selene in a box set...Id rather her be a single release. Pierce, Shaw, Leland and Frost would be fine with me with a couple of the Hellfire guards.

50 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I'd take Harry Leland over Donald Pierce in that proposed Boxed Set.

Hm. If, for argument's sake this is a thing, and we take Shaw as a given, then there's no reason Leland AND Pierce can't both be there. Toss in Emma and the Black Queen, and an alternate Jean Grey head . . . BOOM, perfect 5-pack. Shut the firetruck up and take my money.

For those previously mentioned Hellfire Guards, Hasbro Pulse exclusive ala AIM and Hydra. Think about it, how cool would a "Hellfire Guard" title card look on a mailer box?

55 minutes ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I totally forgot about Wyndgarde/ Mastermind!! He's a must! 

Ok this is the "debate" I'm here for. Hasbro can obviously give us both heads: ugly Mastermind and his pretty boy astral plane sexy self. But they'll most likely only provide one body.

Which body does everyone want?

79782-34302-mastermind.jpg

17 hours ago, Gigantor said:

And Leland isn't Kingpin sized so plz...no "put him on KP buck". He's wide, not tall.

I hear you but knowing Hasbro and going by what they've done with re-used figures up till now, they're more into "ball park" vs literal accuracy. Beast, for example, is very well done, but he's never been that big in the comics as he's been presented as an action figure. Toybiz did the same thing, and I never found out why. It wouldn't surprise me, or I suspect, most collectors, if they did put Leland on the KP buck. That's probably less work than re-tooling Doc Ock (although that would work too, wouldn't it?). Their Abomination BAF from the Cap wave is decent, but clearly too small compared to the Hulk we see from the Hulk/Wolverine two-pack, and we know from the comics he's supposed to be taller than the Hulk.

At the same time I can see them teasing this shot and making everyone think its Shaw, and then it turns out to be another Hellfire Club member (like Leland), which just whets everyone's appetite for Shaw!

7 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

I hear ya but I still think it would be a dick move by Hasbro to cheap out & put Leland on a KP buck. Same as it would be should they cheap out & put T-Bird on a Warpath buck when John is 6'1 & James is 7'2!

You're preachin to the choir, brah. Ive been complaining for months now that they use the same generic build for the female figures....Black Widow's on the same mold as Kate Bishop?? Get outta here....

22 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Ok this is the "debate" I'm here for. Hasbro can obviously give us both heads: ugly Mastermind and his pretty boy astral plane sexy self. But they'll most likely only provide one body.

Which body does everyone want?

79782-34302-mastermind.jpg

I think I want the "dandy body" with an ugly head 

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I did hear a Marvel Monday announcement was coming, are we not supposedly getting one every single monday of this month? I think it's likely if not this monday, a monday upcoming we hear info about Hellfire Club figure weather it's a Single figure or a boxset

Honestly I hope we only get a Sabastian Shaw figure, because I am going to be weeping if it's a SDCC hellfire club Boxset , that I Can't get because I really just want White Queen and Black Queen

I too want a White & Black Queen....but only if they put them on proper body bucks.

11 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

For Leland could the do his body on the Dr Octopus buck with new legs and arms?

D'oh! I completely blanked on the Doc Ock body. It'll take quite a few doo-dads to make a dumpy guy in tights look like a dumpy guy in Victorian finery . . . but it can be done.

Look at me now, getting all gung-ho over Marvel Legends again.