Is A Marvel Legends Hellfire Club Reveal Coming On Monday?

JayC

7 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Okay... what does Hamilton have to do with Symbiotes? 

He said Fan-First Monday...didn't specify that it was THIS fan-first Monday.  Could just as easily be next week, or got shifted to Friday sometime after that tweet, or whatever.  Point being the guy didn't say "tomorrow!"

Or maybe there's a press release coming later in the day.  They're not likely to put up SDCC Preorders on Hasbro Pulse this far out in advance.

14 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

He said Fan-First Monday...didn't specify that it was THIS fan-first Monday.  Could just as easily be next week, or got shifted to Friday sometime after that tweet, or whatever.  Point being the guy didn't say "tomorrow!"

Or maybe there's a press release coming later in the day.  They're not likely to put up SDCC Preorders on Hasbro Pulse this far out in advance.

He posted the tweet on Saturday and talks about Monday, which would be the first Monday of the month (today) when we get a new Marvel legends reveal. Sounds more like he was trolling

Also I'm not sure 2 1/2 weeks is really far out in advance for a pre-order

13 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Or he could have gotten dates wrong. As I mentioned in the story there was no indication Hasbro was doing a live-stream today and that the Fan Channel exclusive reveal slated for today (Toxin) was not Hellfire Club related. If there is a Hasbro SDCC exclusive ML reveal to me made today its gonna come from some corporate media site or even Marvel.com as a news post.

10 minutes ago, leokearon said:

He posted the tweet on Saturday and talks about Monday, which would be the first Monday of the month (today) when we get a new Marvel legends reveal. Sounds more like he was trolling

He posted on Friday actually. My guess he either got his dates crossed or the reveal will come via some corporate media site later today IF it is a SDCC exclusive reveal.  The first Monday of the month reveal thing is about  fan-channel exclusives which nothing Hellfire Club is gonna be a part of.

16 minutes ago, JayC said:

Or he could have gotten dates wrong. As I mentioned in the story there was no indication Hasbro was doing a live-stream today and that the Fan Channel exclusive reveal slated for today (Toxin) was not Hellfire Club related. If there is a Hasbro SDCC exclusive ML reveal to me made today its gonna come from some corporate media site or even Marvel.com as a news post.

Like I said, Dan has hinted that there is another reveal this week so I am guessing Something like last year with IGN/Nerdist/some other site will reveal it.

9 minutes ago, tarot said:

Like I said, Dan has hinted that there is another reveal this week so I am guessing Something like last year with IGN/Nerdist/some other site will reveal it.

Yep those would be corporate media sites. Dan's hint was for Monday so one would expect it to be made today but who knows. It will get made when it gets made and it will be covered right here on MarvelousNews as soon as it does.

13 hours ago, leokearon said:

Okay... what does Hamilton have to do with Symbiotes? 

Or maybe Hamilton was never intended to be a clue.  Maybe it’s just that Hamilton was a trending topic and thus he mentioned it in his Marvel post in order to get more views.  Or maybe it’s literally just a guy combining two topics into one tweet. 

5 hours ago, InspectorZartan said:

Or maybe Hamilton was never intended to be a clue.  Maybe it’s just that Hamilton was a trending topic and thus he mentioned it in his Marvel post in order to get more views.  Or maybe it’s literally just a guy combining two topics into one tweet. 

LOL. Im sure you nailed it dude. He probably was just f@##ing with you all and now the Hasbro Marvel team is having a good laugh at your all's expense. Or maybe they were teasing a new line of Hamilton figures, after all its streaming on Disney+ now.

2 hours ago, JayC said:

LOL. Im sure you nailed it dude. He probably was just f@##ing with you all and now the Hasbro Marvel team is having a good laugh at your all's expense. Or maybe they were teasing a new line of Hamilton figures, after all its streaming on Disney+ now.

"D--k humor from a company that is really falling behind on their end of the "Producer / Consumer" relationship lately? I would be remiss if I didn't admit this had crossed my mind. Oh well, I'm an adult. If I just got "Had" I can admit to it. Good One Hasbro. I'll remember it the next ML wave.

"Ooo look! Pirate Deadpool, I'm gonna buy it right now! ZOINK!!! Just joshin'!"

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

So, now all the hooplah is waiting to see it Fan First Friday is going to be when Shaw (or the Hellfire Club) is revealed. I'm going be be LMFAO when Friday's reveal turns out to be something like a repainted Pirate Deadpool. The collective screams will shake the Earth to it's core.

well it can be any worse that the TF Fan First Friday

On 7/6/2020 at 12:33 PM, JayC said:
Yep def sounds like he got his dates mixed up on Friday.  Since Monday seems to be off the table, the reveal could also come on Friday for their Fan-Friday reveal. If so I would expect Hasbro to start promoting it soon.

Just got an email urging me to tune in for the Fan First Friday livestream (with special guest, Jesse Falcon, which should be cool).  Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the email says they plan to "share some BIG news coming to Marvel Legends".  With the word "big" all in caps as it is, I think it may be meant literally, as in they're ready to stop being so coy about the Haslab Sentinel project.

9 minutes ago, MonsterChris said:

Just got an email urging me to tune in for the Fan First Friday livestream (with special guest, Jesse Falcon, which should be cool).  Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but the email says they plan to "share some BIG news coming to Marvel Legends".  With the word "big" all in caps as it is, I think it may be meant literally, as in they're ready to stop being so coy about the Haslab Sentinel project.

Yep

Attention, Fans! Mark your calendars for 07/10/2020, 11am EST, because Hasbro Pulse and the Hasbro Marvel Legends team are bringing you the biggest #FanFirstFriday announcement yet. 

Join Ryan, Dwight and special guest Jesse Falcon as they share some BIG news coming to Marvel Legends.

Sounds like the main gist will be the details on the Haslab project since they say "biggest" reveal yet and bringing in Jesse Falcon for it. I am assuming whatever Dan was teasing will also be revealed with the going assumption being the SDCC Exclusive.

With there being 2 SDCC exclusive coming one X-Men comic and one X-Men movie releated I am also going to assume the second one will be announced as well.

The only thing I can think of for the X-Men movie one would be a boxset of the X-Men from the first movie (Cyclops, Jean, Storm and Wolverine) in their black leather outfits. Thats just a guess though.

55 minutes ago, JayC said:

Sounds like the main gist will be the details on the Haslab project since they say "biggest" reveal yet and bringing in Jesse Falcon for it. I am assuming whatever Dan was teasing will also be revealed with the going assumption being the SDCC Exclusive.

With there being 2 SDCC exclusive coming one X-Men comic and one X-Men movie releated I am also going to assume the second one will be announced as well.

The only thing I can think of for the X-Men movie one would be a boxset of the X-Men from the first movie (Cyclops, Jean, Storm and Wolverine) in their black leather outfits. Thats just a guess though.

I hope youre rightthat movie set would be awesome, I wonder if the comic set is a Giant Size X-Men set