Is A Marvel Legends Hellfire Club Reveal Coming On Monday?

JayC

41 minutes ago, tarot said:

Since they revealed Toxin, My guess is that they will also reveal some of the Venom wave. Hopefully Phage and Morbius.

As for the XCU figure, my want is the Future X-men from the Days of Future Past.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but wasn't Morbius supposed to be a movie figure? With that movie getting pushed back to next Spring, it seems very possible he's been pulled out of the wave and added to a later one.

I have zero interest in the symbiotes, but I love the fact that people who really want them get to check them off of their must have lists. I still can't believe how many figures on my "must have" list have been produced in the last 3 years.  I never thought we would see an Age of Apocalypse Wave... never thought we would see anyone from the Hellfire Club... there is so much to celebrate, even if we all haven't gotten exactly what we want yet. And the Retro Wave - this has been such a cool way to get great versions of characters out to collectors without having to collect an entire wave. I hope we get news on more within this sub-line (hoping we get classic versions of Doctors Strange, Power Man, Ironfist, Ultron, Drax, Ronan). 

7 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

I don’t really care about the rumored Haslab Sentinel or SDCC Hellfire set, but I’d totally be down for a movie X-Men set. Any of the teams from the various movies, maybe even a DP movie set. Still hoping we get a movie Colossus before the 20th anniversary is up.

I'm the total opposite. I could give 2 figs bout X-Men movie figs. I wanna see what this Sentinel is gonna look like & I wanna see a comic based boxset , be it Hellfire club or X- men related!

I don’t really care about the rumored Haslab Sentinel or SDCC Hellfire set, but I’d totally be down for a movie X-Men set. Any of the teams from the various movies, maybe even a DP movie set. Still hoping we get a movie Colossus before the 20th anniversary is up.

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

I'm the total opposite. I could give 2 figs bout X-Men movie figs. I wanna see what this Sentinel is gonna look like & I wanna see a comic based boxset , be it Hellfire club or X- men related!

well I'm even more opposite...I wanna see the bashed-up set from Netflix's Jessica Jones PI office

8 hours ago, tarot said:

Since they revealed Toxin, My guess is that they will also reveal some of the Venom wave. Hopefully Phage and Morbius.

As for the XCU figure, my want is the Future X-men from the Days of Future Past.

Hopefully they will reveal more of the Life Foundation Symbiotes

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

Dun, dun, duuuuuuunnnn!! So the speculation, intrigue and hysteria cycle starts anew. Ever get the feeling the ML crew loves messing with us? I won't hold my breath that FFF will be anything too groundbreaking. Though I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

After the crap Transformers Fan First Friday, I'm not expecting anything truly exciting from anymore Fan First Fridays.

15 hours ago, SUPREME007 said:

Man I am super excited for this, I am just waiting for them to reveal classics like a Doctor Strange, Drax, Luke cage, Iron first, and maybe some out of the blue reveals like Kang the Conqueror, Blue marvel, and Sabertooth and a venom on that Omega Red Body

I want a Classic Drax to. I don't see it happening until we get closer to another GOTG movie though.

Until then, I'm still waiting for a classic Rich Ryder Nova, Quake (either version), America Chavez, Century, Comic Falcon, and USAgent.

9 hours ago, Atlantis said:

well I'm even more opposite...I wanna see the bashed-up set from Netflix's Jessica Jones PI office

Throw in a Netflix Kilgrave, Trish and Nuke and I’m sold!

11 hours ago, Gigantor said:

I would like a Sentinel, but not for the $200-$400 hasbro would likely charge for it. Maybe if we get a Sentinel BAF someday.

24 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I would like a Sentinel, but not for the $200-$400 hasbro would likely charge for it. Maybe if we get a Sentinel BAF someday.

I'm glad I have my Toy BIZ Sentinel BAF, one of the many reasons I couldn't care less about a HasLab Sentinel

45 minutes ago, Ironspider428 said:

I'm hearing it would likely go for even more than that and I cant justify that expense. I don't know how they make a profit if they market it as less than $100.00 but also not sure how theyre gonna find enough customers willing to go over that. That would have to be one perfect Sentinel. I'm talking complete articulation, lights, sounds, flight, energy blasts and able to detect mutants. 'Cause I'm sure my neighbor down the street is one.

2 hours ago, Atlantis said:

I'm hearing it would likely go for even more than that and I cant justify that expense. I don't know how they make a profit if they market it as less than $100.00 but also not sure how theyre gonna find enough customers willing to go over that. That would have to be one perfect Sentinel. I'm talking complete articulation, lights, sounds, flight, energy blasts and able to detect mutants. 'Cause I'm sure my neighbor down the street is one.

I hear ya!  But, if the Sentinel is as good as the sneak peek at the leg suggests it might be, I don't think they will have any trouble moving them. While I would only by one, I would pay up to $300 for something like that in my collection, and I think many people would (people buy $500 Lego Millennium Falcon's, they would buy a bad ass Sentinel).

I know ALOT of folks are drooling for a new SENTINEL...as am I....but I for one would  hope the Haslab project is a Mastermold.

Let the rumoured "TALLEST BAF" be a basic SENTINEL so we can army build two or three!!

With the supposed cost of the Haslab project I'll be (and others I bet) will be lucky to get just one.

I loved the way Mastermold was portrayed in the animated series!! I would really be happy to spend my hard earned money on that.

4 hours ago, Atlantis said:

My neighbor too!! For some reason at night he emits loud noises such as classic disco. He may be the Dazzler...Im not sure. 

23 minutes ago, BludChylde said:

As much as I would love a Netflix Kilgrave, Trish and Nuke, I honestly can't see them doing it with the Netflix stuff being done for a while.

Yeah, there's no way Disney is going to sign off on any more merchandise for those shows unless they revive them next year.

9 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I know ALOT of folks are drooling for a new SENTINEL...as am I....but I for one would  hope the Haslab project is a Mastermold.

Let the rumoured "TALLEST BAF" be a basic SENTINEL so we can army build two or three!!

With the supposed cost of the Haslab project I'll be (and others I bet) will be lucky to get just one.

I loved the way Mastermold was portrayed in the animated series!! I would really be happy to spend my hard earned money on that.

Yeah, HasLab isn't a great place for amry builders, so maybe it wil be Master Mold

As much as I love Sentinels, I can say right now that if it's 2-3 ft tall that I'm not buying it. Unless it's Mastermold, a regular Classic Sentinel ala "DOFP" , is a 20 footer. So this "Giant/big" Sentinel , if a classic version, should be no bigger than 20 inches tall, but that leg they showed looked to be 10'-12' tall on it's own. Plus there's no way I'm paying $200-$300+ for a figure, no matter how nice, especially if it's the size of a 2yr old.