Is A Marvel Legends Hellfire Club Reveal Coming On Monday?

JayC

Speaking of reveals, Walmart are counting down to Walmart Collector Con on Friday 17th July at 10 am EST. They will be revealing roughly 70 exclusives including some Marvel Legends. Whether these will be anything new or just exclusives that Hasbro have revealed before is unknown.

15 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Speaking of reveals, Walmart are counting down to Walmart Collector Con on Friday 17th July at 10 am EST. They will be revealing roughly 70 exclusives including some Marvel Legends. Whether these will be anything new or just exclusives that Hasbro have revealed before is unknown.

whooa what, I had not heard about this, 70 or so exclusives to Wal-mart exciting and scary, please only be 1 figure from ML so I won't cry when I can't get it

33 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

whooa what, I had not heard about this, 70 or so exclusives to Wal-mart exciting and scary, please only be 1 figure from ML so I won't cry when I can't get it

Same here, that or it's a lot of characters I don't care about. I know Transformers already have a number of Wal Mart exclusives that were announced in Hasbro's U.S Fans First Friday, so it could just be them or more new reveals.

Almost two weeks later....still no Hellfire Club reveal....

Ah, the anticipation. The disappointment. The speculations. The conspiracy theories.

Its one figure. No, its a figure in the group but not the one you thought. No, its a 3 pack. A box set.  Doesn't matter 'cause haslabs Sentinel is all anyone cares about now.

And still we wait....

HC11.jpg

31 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

Ah, the anticipation. The disappointment. The speculations. The conspiracy theories.

Its one figure. No, its a figure in the group but not the one you thought. No, its a 3 pack. A box set.  Doesn't matter 'cause haslabs Sentinel is all anyone cares about now.

And still we wait....

HC11.jpg

There never was a Hellfire set, we all imagined the clues

49 minutes ago, Atlantis said:

And still we wait....

HC11.jpg

For each person that complains about the Hellfire Club not being revealed, Hasbro pushes the reveal back another week.

They haven't revealed any of their "Virtual SDCC" exclusives for any of their lines yet, have they?  It's coming folks...get a grip.  Whether they revealed them right now or reveal them five minutes before preorders go up, they're not going to be in your hands one second faster.

3 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

For each person that complains about the Hellfire Club not being revealed, Hasbro pushes the reveal back another week.

spacer.png

I had a feeling people were gonna squeal today, again..when we didn't see any new Hellfire Club news... it was a glitch in the matrix just some Mandela effect, you saw no buckled boot or shoe,,,,wait you did it was just for the fan channel exclusive deadpool victorian dress cosplay fig with Diary accessory  ...at this point Hasbro is clearly watching,,and trolling

3 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

They haven't revealed any of their "Virtual SDCC" exclusives for any of their lines yet, have they?  It's coming folks...get a grip.  Whether they revealed them right now or reveal them five minutes before preorders go up, they're not going to be in your hands one second faster.

Well its a pretty safe bet they will be revealed by Friday, since thats when Walmart will start selling them.

40 minutes ago, JayC said:

I had a thought, I wonder if the second Marvel Legends SDCC exclusive that is supposed to make movie fans happy will end up being the Deadpool II Cable figure. We already know its gonna be a Walmart exclusive.

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-CABLE-Figure-oop.jpg

I sure hope not, because I was looking forward to this figure, and it being a Walmart exclusive already was a scary idea, but if it's Walmart exclusive and SDCC exclusive, means.. I am sure not going to be one of the people getting this , but also you might be right, and wasn't Deadpool movie Domino also supossed to be a Walmart exclusive... movie Cable and Domino might be the SDCC Walmart exclusives!

1 hour ago, JayC said:

I had a thought, I wonder if the second Marvel Legends SDCC exclusive that is supposed to make movie fans happy will end up being the Deadpool II Cable figure. We already know its gonna be a Walmart exclusive.

MARVEL-LEGENDS-SERIES-6-INCH-CABLE-Figure-oop.jpg

I think they are waiting for all the Deadpool 2 figures to go up later.

Other then that, i think they are waiting for that whole Walmart Fan con thing.

14 hours ago, Jmacq1 said:

Please. You guys cant sit here and drool with anticipation when we're told a reveal is coming, then when it doesn't, sit back and smirk at people who are disappointed that it didn't happen, and act like youre gonna lecture someone on being disappointed. If you read what I wrote, I got plenty of "grip"....I expressed a variety of different reactions from many on this forum. Not condemning anyone for making the initial announcement...just making an observation.

11 hours ago, tarot said:

I think they are waiting for all the Deadpool 2 figures to go up later.

Other then that, i think they are waiting for that whole Walmart Fan con thing.

The other Deadpool figures will be up for pre-order later this month, don't think that has any baring on Cable. Yeah if its a SDCC exclusive then it would be up on Friday. Obviously if by chance Cable ended up being the second SDCC exclusive I think its safe to assume that wasn't the original plan. I don't think back in Feb when the figure was first announced as a Walmart exclusive, their was any thought that SDCC itself would be canceled and Walmart would be selling exclusives online. So with that, we can surmise that the original intent was for it to be just a regular exclusive which it may very well still be. Due to the pandemic however, I could see someone in marketing saying, hey Walmart is gonna be selling "SDCC" exclusives this year now and we already have this Cable figure set up for them to sell, why not call it a SDCC exclusive now to try and boost demand.

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Please. You guys cant sit here and drool with anticipation when we're told a reveal is coming, then when it doesn't, sit back and smirk at people who are disappointed that it didn't happen, and act like youre gonna lecture someone on being disappointed. If you read what I wrote, I got plenty of "grip"....I expressed a variety of different reactions from many on this forum. Not condemning anyone for making the initial announcement...just making an observation.

Feel free to find any posts of me "drooling with anticipation."  You'll be looking a while.  Will I be happy to get them?  Absolutely, if I can weather the online feeding frenzy that's sure to happen when they go up.

But in the meantime, pretending like there aren't a host of people here that go into palpitations of rage every time they think a particular reveal is coming but doesn't reeks of selective reading.

I think most people were already expecting the X-men movie figures for the July 14th reveal because Dwight and/or Ryan (?) said exactly that during the Sentinel announcement (July 14th being the 20th Anniversary of the X-men movie franchise and all).

That said, you can't really fault people for expecting/hoping for the Hellfire Club to be revealed on the Marvel Monday reveal when on the Friday before that one of the Hasbro peeps drops a very obvious hint about them. I mean it's not like we plucked the anticipation out of thin air.

Still no one was "squeal"ing, there were no "palpitations of rage" on July 14th that no Hellfire Club was announced. Atlantis' post was mostly acknowledging that it's been two weeks, and two Mondays since Dan's HC tease on twitter. When it doesn't happen, of course there's going to be disappointments. 

Anyways looking forward to whatever other surprises Hasbro has in store the rest of the month.

23 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Well, the guy who posted that initial hint never specified WHICH Monday.  And now it's looking increasingly like it's either going to be NEXT  Monday or that they are indeed going to reveal it on Walmart.com (But I suspect the true "SDCC" Exclusives aren't what's being sold on Wal-Mart on Friday).

There is nothing that has been said at this point at least that suggest anything is being announced this coming Monday (7/20). LOL, I'm not even really sure if Hasbro really knows whats what. They really kinda seem to just be winging things at this point.  Hasbro is doing a Friday stream for Transformers and GIjoe right as things start to drop on Walmarts website this week (talk about waiting until the last minute).  The section Walmart created on their site is pretty clearly marked as a  comic con exclusive section but your right its unclear exactly what Hasbro is going to offer there.  We also have no idea when, where or how Hasbro will reveal whatever they would have shown at Comic-Con. Its pretty clear they aren't participating in the official Comic-Con at home event since that schedule has been revealed and Hasbro has no panels listed for it. Mattel has 2 and Diamond Select has one.  Hopefully they will get around sooner rather than later to start filling us in beyond little clues but who knows. We will just have to wait and see.

14 hours ago, JayC said:

There is nothing that has been said at this point at least that suggest anything is being announced this coming Monday (7/20). LOL, I'm not even really sure if Hasbro really knows whats what. They really kinda seem to just be winging things at this point.  Hasbro is doing a Friday stream for Transformers and GIjoe right as things start to drop on Walmarts website this week (talk about waiting until the last minute).  The section Walmart created on their site is pretty clearly marked as a  comic con exclusive section but your right its unclear exactly what Hasbro is going to offer there.  We also have no idea when, where or how Hasbro will reveal whatever they would have shown at Comic-Con. Its pretty clear they aren't participating in the official Comic-Con at home event since that schedule has been revealed and Hasbro has no panels listed for it. Mattel has 2 and Diamond Select has one.  Hopefully they will get around sooner rather than later to start filling us in beyond little clues but who knows. We will just have to wait and see.

Hasbro's been all over the map, it's true.  But as far as what's being sold on Wal-Mart.com come Friday, I have the feeling these are like those "shared exclusives" that we've had for several Comic-Cons (The A-Force set for Marvel Legends that was later sold at Toys R Us springs to mind as an example, or a couple of the GI Joe 50th anniversary sets).   They were branded as "SDCC" Exclusives but sold through other retailers at seemingly greater numbers than the "main" SDCC exclusives that only saw limited release through Hasbro Pulse.

But who knows?

And they only announced the Friday thing what...yesterday?  Day before?  So they may not announce anything for early next week until later today or Friday.  Or they may not have anything at all and sure enough they'll just let Wal-Mart reveal it.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING

Is it going to be a Hellfire Club Boxset or is it going to be Sebastian Shaw, White Queen and Black Queen? 

I bet we see Shaw, Emma, Selene and Hellfire goons. Which would be good enough for me.