Is A Marvel Legends Hellfire Club Reveal Coming On Monday?

JayC

So I've been doing some checking, really doesn't look like Hasbro is doing anything big for SDCC this year. Looks like they are just gonna keep doing the Fan First Friday things. I dont know yet what they have planned for this Friday. The Deadpool, Domino and Warhead Deadpool movie figures should go up for pre-order tomorrow so look for updated images of those to come out by then. As I mentioned before any kind of "SDCC" exclusive doesn't appear will be released this month, so they could really reveal it anytime they wanted. I am guessing it will be sometime this month but who knows.

22 minutes ago, JayC said:

So I've been doing some checking, really doesn't look like Hasbro is doing anything big for SDCC this year. Looks like they are just gonna keep doing the Fan First Friday things. I dont know yet what they have planned for this Friday. The Deadpool, Domino and Warhead Deadpool movie figures should go up for pre-order tomorrow so look for updated images of those to come out by then. As I mentioned before any kind of "SDCC" exclusive doesn't appear will be released this month, so they could really reveal it anytime they wanted. I am guessing it will be sometime this month but who knows.

Well,  I do  prefer seeing a ton of reveals all at once at Toyfair and SDCC.. imo, just much more exciting than a slow and steady drip of reveals but no big deal.  Not a big fan of SDCC exclusives to begin with so if they want to push back the release, no skin off my nose.

52 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Well,  I do  prefer seeing a ton of reveals all at once at Toyfair and SDCC.. imo, just much more exciting than a slow and steady drip of reveals but no big deal.  Not a big fan of SDCC exclusives to begin with so if they want to push back the release, no skin off my nose.

They just revealed what would have been the Star Wars SDCC exclusives today via corporate media sites with release dares once again being Sept on HasbroPulse. So I would expect the same to happen for Marvel Legends to come probably sometime this week.

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

Same here. It's a shame especially as we would be getting teases of what was going to be revealed at SDCC around now

Hasbro just announced a live Stream Marvel Legends event for tomorrow (7/21) at noon ET. As I mentioned above, tomorrow the Deadpool movie figures will be going up for pre-order tomorrow but hopefully the video will also contain details on the SDCC exclusives as well if nothing else.

I wish when they are going to announce something then it gets put up for more order- that it would go up for preorder on a weekend!!!!!’ Most of us have to work threw the week and can’t use our phone at work at least until lunch in the afternoon......the announcements are great keep them coming ....or being a member of Hasbro Paulse ( haslab crowd fumder) I was able to preorder a sentinel so I feel those of us that contributed should definitely get a chance at the box set , which I definitely want..... 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
29 minutes ago, Psychosomatic said:

Totally agree with classic versions of Power-Man, Hercules, and Beta Ray Bill... Doctor Strange would be great too!!!

Hell Yea, My toybiz Dr Strange is looking alittle short. it would be cool if we could get his comic astral version too, but isn't my first priority.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
1 hour ago, Inspection12e said:

None of these please.  We just got 3 of them. 

Please read, i said CLASSIC versions in which case we got none of them cause they were all modern versions and the last Luke Cage we got was in a boxset.  My opinions, my wants have little to do with anyone who doesn't like them. 

2 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Way out in Left field i'd like to see a classic Luke Cage, Hercules, Beta Ray Bill, Thanos and a comic version of Korg just for fun. 

Can I trade in that Korg for a classic Nova? Otherwise, I'm in total agreement. And of course, if you have classic Power Man, you HAVE to have classic Iron Fist.