CUSTOM COMIC COVERS

silverback

Very cool silverback, especially like the Champions faux cover. I love me some Champions. Odd when I collected comic they were very under my radar ( their original run lasted 17 issues I think). But when Marvel released the series in two volumes on TPB I snatched them up.

The 70’s and 80’s were odd politically incorrect times, where every character of color had Black in their title.. Black Goliath, Black Manta, Black Talon, to a lesser extent Black Panther.. so happy these days we can have a Spawn or a Rage, and. Blue Marvel without “Black” added to their names so we know they are African American. Black Blue Marvel just doesn’t sound right.

anyway, love what you’ve done. Always cool to see how people use their action figures. Keep it up, these are fun

On 7/16/2020 at 5:53 PM, McHogan said:

Very cool silverback, especially like the Champions faux cover. I love me some Champions. Odd when I collected comic they were very under my radar ( their original run lasted 17 issues I think). But when Marvel released the series in two volumes on TPB I snatched them up.

The 70’s and 80’s were odd politically incorrect times, where every character of color had Black in their title.. Black Goliath, Black Manta, Black Talon, to a lesser extent Black Panther.. so happy these days we can have a Spawn or a Rage, and. Blue Marvel without “Black” added to their names so we know they are African American. Black Blue Marvel just doesn’t sound right.

anyway, love what you’ve done. Always cool to see how people use their action figures. Keep it up, these are fun

Thank you amigo, I have fun doing it and glad that others enjoy seeing my work.

The Guardians of Forever defeat the Evil Force's minion Steppenwolf. Then they are summoned to the mysterious entity know only as the Guardian of Forever. They are instructed to proceed to their next mission in destroying the plans of the Evil Forces "Domination Conquest" of the Universe.

Edited by silverback
need the space

• 2 weeks later...

@silverback another fun comic cover! Spidey late to the game, wonder what excuse he used to get away from MJ? Though DD and Hawkeye should have this under control.

Great Stilt-Man and Sky Cycle. If the rumor that Hasbro will be doing  both of these I will be very happy. I will be buying multiple sky cycles..

keep up the great work!

20 hours ago, McHogan said:

@silverback another fun comic cover! Spidey late to the game, wonder what excuse he used to get away from MJ? Though DD and Hawkeye should have this under control.

Great Stilt-Man and Sky Cycle. If the rumor that Hasbro will be doing  both of these I will be very happy. I will be buying multiple sky cycles..

keep up the great work!

Thanks amigo, I used to have that old Hawkeye sky cycle but traded it along with the figure several years ago. Big mistake! Who knew I would one day become this big action figure mogul and need it for my custom comic covers. Thanks again.

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY

In other news, Police officials in Vancouver report that the body of an American Jack Russel was found near the west seaports. The body had been mangled by wild animals. Authorities say several killings along the coastal area in the last month may be connected with this incident.

Edited by silverback
need the space

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

as usual excellent fun stuff here dudester!

Thanks, I started a storyboard with Peter Parker, Daredevil and the Lizard. If you have the figures and would like to use this for our collaboration we talked about then you can finish the storyboard on your end. Let me know what you think. I will post soon. thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 1:05 AM, silverback said:

Thanks, I started a storyboard with Peter Parker, Daredevil and the Lizard. If you have the figures and would like to use this for our collaboration we talked about then you can finish the storyboard on your end. Let me know what you think. I will post soon. thanks

Oh I can't believe I didn't see this post yet, yeah I'm down, I don't have any skills in shopping photos like you, so I couldn't do the panel thing, but I certainly could continue this, you should give a story , it would help me in creating.

On 9/27/2020 at 3:06 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh I can't believe I didn't see this post yet, yeah I'm down, I don't have any skills in shopping photos like you, so I couldn't do the panel thing, but I certainly could continue this, you should give a story , it would help me in creating.

Okay, I started out with Night of the Lizard in the subway, the panels ended with Peter Parker ducking out and Daredevil attacking the Lizard. You could finish it with DD and Spiderman stopping the Lizard and use whatever background you want. You could add other characters for the ending if you want and then let the Lizard escape into the sewers. Thats what I was going to do.

9 minutes ago, silverback said:

Okay, I started out with Night of the Lizard in the subway, the panels ended with Peter Parker ducking out and Daredevil attacking the Lizard. You could finish it with DD and Spiderman stopping the Lizard and use whatever background you want. You could add other characters for the ending if you want and then let the Lizard escape into the sewers. Thats what I was going to do.

Yeah sounds fun , I will when I get a chance work on something probably later this week.