JayC

Marvel Legends 6" Walgreens Exclusive Moon Knight Figure Video Review And Images

Dan Who? Reviews takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Moon Knight figure from Hasbro. This figure will be available at Walgreens here in the United States.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about the figure in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-05.JPG

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-06.JPG

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-07.jpg

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-08.jpg

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-09.JPG

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-10.JPG

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-11.JPG

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-12.JPG

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-01.jpg

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-02.jpg

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-03.jpg

Marvel-Knight-Moon-Knight-04.JPG

I still like my old Toy Biz variant Moon Knight better, but I think I'll pick one of these up to turn into a custom "Spot" figure. I made one years ago off of the Toy Biz Bullseye buck, but I think this one would likely look way better!

Gotta love the balt…..

Ive been really hoping for this figure for a while now, never really cared for the newer design they made before. Hopefully ill be able to get my hands on one

So white, worried about getting this dirty...Got the shatterstar from the warlock wave, and I wonder if I made it dirty or his white was more of a dirty white?

spacer.png

I've been waiting to long for this Moon Knight

can we just get a release date and outlet confirmation here in Canada!?

I haven't laid eyes on a Marvel Legends Walgreens exclusive since last year, when I stumbled upon a Dani Moonstar at a Walgreens in a small town smack in the middle of MILES and MILES of cotton fields.

Seriously, would it have killed them to do a little grey wash on this thing?  Luckily ibwas able to order 2 so one of them will definitely be getting it.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

spacer.png

I've been waiting to long for this Moon Knight

can we just get a release date and outlet confirmation here in Canada!?

Seriously!! I've been checking EB games nearly every day to see if they're getting him.

29 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

Seriously!! I've been checking EB games nearly every day to see if they're getting him.

Yeah it's real rough, getting painful, I check every day as well, nada, zilch, and it really doesn't help the fear of missing out is real here in Canada, if you arn't on top of the ball when these things drop you may just be left empty handed and it's terrible that we don't have any news sources that provide us with the information of when things will be coming out and what Canadian retailer will be selling them. I don't want this to make me scream like Red Hulk when he mystically appeared for five minutes at TRU or when I never once saw a Mr. Fantastic, because 1 EB games got 2 and they both were bought by the same person

Looks nice, but not a must get for me

Beautiful fig! Definitely needs a cloth cape. Are the shin and wrist guards separate pieces ?

Checking: any body get  Moon Knight shipped already? 'Cause last week I got the Iron Man 2020 and then Monday got another one and I really don't remember ordering two. Wonder if that one was supposed to be my Moon Knight...

My Moon Knights have an expected delivery toward the end of August.

55 minutes ago, Benn said:

My Moon Knights have an expected delivery toward the end of August.

Thanks for the reply. If he's still on the way this means I've got a spare IM 2020 and have the extra special effects!

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 9:47 AM, Biggbubb said:

Beautiful fig! Definitely needs a cloth cape. Are the shin and wrist guards separate pieces ?

They don't appear to be separate.

THIS is the Moon Knight I was hoping for!! Not sure what I'll do with the other black/white one but he is definitely getting replaced!!!

Dear Walgreens pre-order: Please, please, please don't get cancelled!!!!!!