Marvel Legends Fan-Channel Exclusive 6" Toxin Figure

JayC

Hasbro for their first Monday of the month Marvel Legends reveal has released images for their new Marvel Legends Fan-Channel exclusive Toxin figure. This figure will be available at online etailers like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

With over 80 years of comic book history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for top-of-the-line poseable and displayable collectibles. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired product for Marvel fans and collectors.

The high quality, realistic, 6-inch scale Legends Series Marvel’s Toxin figure features multiple points of articulation and is a great addition to any action figure collection.

The 1,000th symbiote in a lineage that includes Carnage and Venom, Toxin is feared by many to be the strongest and most dangerous.

Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Toxin-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Toxin-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Toxin-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Toxin-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Toxin-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Toxin-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Fan-Channel-Toxin-07.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Hasn't this guy gotten two or three figures by now?  And as far as I can tell he's barely a presence in the comics.  I get that he's a relatively easy repaint and symbiotes sell, but come on....

Nope, there was one way back in Toy Biz's Spider-man line, and the last Hasbro on ewas Eddie Borck's version,

14 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Hasn't this guy gotten two or three figures by now?  And as far as I can tell he's barely a presence in the comics.  I get that he's a relatively easy repaint and symbiotes sell, but come on....

Yes he got a Toybiz version and a shitty Hasbro version. However, neither of them were great and both were different characters. The last one was Brock wearing the costume and the TB one was Pat Mulligan, which this seems to be a much needed remake of

I m all for some symbiotes. You guys dont seem to like them as much. I dont want everyone being symbioted but I do like ones that have been around. I actually really like the toybiz toxin, but was hoping wed get a new mulligan one from hasbro with the original rumor. I do like this one tho. The fade looks really nice especially. I have the first toxin comics from when they came out and would definitely prefer a more carnage sized mulligan from that first run tho. 

17 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Between this guy and the forthcoming Venom wave it looks like ML is quickly on the way to symbiote over exposure, just like the comics. Who didn't see that coming? It looks good but Brock, Mulligan or otherwise,I don't ever recall him being quite this large in the comics.

and they are more going off of this direct picture for their reference with this fig. spacer.png

15 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Between this guy and the forthcoming Venom wave it looks like ML is quickly on the way to symbiote over exposure, just like the comics. Who didn't see that coming? It looks good but Brock, Mulligan or otherwise,I don't ever recall him being quite this large in the comics.

GIven Marvel are really trying to promote the Maximum Venom cartoon and next year's event is going to be all about Symbiotes, we can expect even more Symbiote figures

45 minutes ago, Virtualzach said:

It's a great figure and I like it a lot.  Ordered.  You're not the only one excited, people were just expecting something different so they're all pissy.

Yeah I expected the blind hate surge would cloud over everyone if it wasn't the Hellfire club, once the dust settles every body will be cool with this, it's just they thought they all looked at their christmas presents before the day, but it turned out they were the wrong gifts, they all had determined they expected something else

45 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah I expected the blind hate surge would cloud over everyone if it wasn't the Hellfire club, once the dust settles every body will be cool with this, it's just they thought they all looked at their christmas presents before the day, but it turned out they were the wrong gifts, they all had determined they expected something else

I wouldn't exactly call it "hate" so much as exhaustion. True, a lot of people were sitting with baited breath waiting for that Hellfire Club reveal, but its coming one way or another, I think we all know that. If you'll recall, it took almost a year for Hasbro to reveal the Armored DD that was teased last year. All I'm saying is it's another somewhat lackluster reveal that is just another repaint. To be clear, it's cool, I already ordered it, it's just.....ehhhhh, maybe it coulda been done through standard channels. Save the Fan First Fridays and Monday Reveals for "knock your socks off" level stuff.

On the bright side, at least this didn't turn out to be the BAF for the Venom wave.

31 minutes ago, monron999 said:

I wouldn't exactly call it "hate" so much as exhaustion. True, a lot of people were sitting with baited breath waiting for that Hellfire Club reveal, but its coming one way or another, I think we all know that. If you'll recall, it took almost a year for Hasbro to reveal the Armored DD that was teased last year. All I'm saying is it's another somewhat lackluster reveal that is just another repaint. To be clear, it's cool, I already ordered it, it's just.....ehhhhh, maybe it coulda been done through standard channels. Save the Fan First Fridays and Monday Reveals for "knock your socks off" level stuff.

On the bright side, at least this didn't turn out to be the BAF for the Venom wave.

I agree with the idea people are probably a tad bit exhausted with this influx of repaints we are seeing, and its not wrong to say why? Toxin? Toxin hasn't been active in the books for a very long time, and yes people know that Hellfire Club reveal is happening.. but I guess the anticipation steam was so high, they felt cheated today, yes they could have just announced this figure without the "fireworks" of a fan first monday situation, it probably didn't deserve the hoopla but hey, I think Hasbro is just at this point trying to make everything feel a bit more special due to the current situation, I myself am one of the small percent of people who is actually more pleased to see this Toxin then a Hellfire Club, and agreed if this was the new Venom wave BAF I may have been a bit cranky, but I also would have been stoked as hell, I can't get enough symbiotes so every time a new one pops up I feel like it was almost just for me