Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan First Friday Live-Stream Video - Haslab Sentinel Project Revealed

JayC

Dwight Stall And Ryan Ting are joined by Marvel's Jesse Falcon to bring us "BIG" news on the Marvel Legends front today in this Fan-First live-Stream video. Will they be revealing details for the Marvel Haslab project and reveal this year's SDCC exclusives? Check out the live-stream video below and find out, and refresh your browser as we add images from the event to our gallery and details for what is announced.

Looks like they are allowing the video to be embedded off Facebook.

Marvel X-Men movie figure details will be coming on Tuesday.

Jesse Falcon is talking about the Sentinel.

They are talking about all the various Sentinel toys made by Toy Biz and Hasbro.

Haslab Marvel project is 26" 72 points of articulation Sentinel with light up eyes and chest.

It will come with an 18" bendy wire tentacle and highly articulated. It will only have one tentacle that will plug into either hand. This Sentinel is inspired by the House Of X Sentinel.

Will include a 6" that is a troop builder of Bastion with alternate Sentinel Prime head.

The cost will be $349.99 which includes shipping. Goes live today. Have until Aug 24 to fund it and need 6k backers to forward. Folks in Canada they are looking to work with retailers to ship it but no details yet. You can still apparently back the project though.

For each additional 1k backers after they reach 6k, it will unlock a new add-on. They will have three unlockable add-ons and everyone who funds this project will get the add-ons if they are unlocked.

At the end they teased some kind of book accessory. Looks like a tease for the rumored Hellfire Club set which will likely be revealed on Tuesday.

The official list of what you will get when you back the project:

-26.3-inch (669 mm) Sentinel figure
-LEDs in the head and chest (2x AAA batteries required, not included)
-18-inch Sentinel “tentacle” accessory
-Marvel Legends 6-inch Bastion figure with 6-Inch alternate Sentinel Prime head
-Marvel Insider Points Redemption code (70,000 points per purchase, limit 2 code redemptions per account) & X-Men #14 (1963) digital comic to read in the Marvel Comics app (available in iOS and Android). Open to US residents 18+. Terms apply.

Click here if you want to fund the project.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Looks like they are allowing the video to be embedded off Facebook.

Marvel X-Men movie figure details will be coming on Tuesday.

Jesse Falcon is talking about the Sentinel.

They are talking about all the various Sentinel toys made by Toy Biz and Hasbro.

Haslab Marvel project is 26" 72 points of articulation Sentinel with light up eyes and chest.

03.jpg

It will come with an 18" bendy wire tentacle and highly articulated. It will only have one tentacle that will plug into either hand.  This Sentinel is inspired by the House Of X Sentinel.

Will include a 6" that is a troop builder of Bastion with alternate head.

13.jpg

Will include a 6" that is a troop builder of Bastion with alternate head.

The cost will be $349.99 which includes shipping. Goes live today. Have until Aug 24 to fund it and need 6k backers to forward. Folks in Canada they are looking to work with retailers but no details yet.

For each additional 1k backers after they reach 6k, it will unlock an new add-on. They will have three unlockable add-ons and everyone who funds this will get the add-ons if they are unlocked.

A book with an "H" on it...what could that possibly go to?

Guess we're STILL waiting on the SDCC reveals.  Wonder if they're going to do them during the time that the con would have been going or if it's going to be the usual "we'll have them out in August sometime for Pulse Premium members only because ain't gonna be any left by the time they go to gen pop."

5 minutes ago, Matthewjlee said:

If this was based on original Kirby design I feel they’d have more interest. I think they’re over selling the impact of house of X powers of X. 

If it was based on the original Kirby design I feel I'd have zero interest.  You can buy the old Toy Biz 5" line Sentinel for that cartoony look.  

Is that it? Their big reveal was another one their HasScam toys!?! That's it, between this and the G.I.Joe SNAFU, I'm through with Mattelbro until they start actually putting stuff in stores again. Then I'll pay attention to their narcissistic ramblings . . . provided they remember which side their bread is buttered on.

5 minutes ago, mako said:

Is that it? Their big reveal was another one their HasScam toys!?! That's it, between this and the G.I.Joe SNAFU, I'm through with Mattelbro until they start actually putting stuff in stores again. Then I'll pay attention to their narcissistic ramblings . . . provided they remember which side their bread is buttered on.

OK, seeya.

10 minutes ago, mako said:

The rest is coming on Tuesday which is gonna be the SDCC exclusives and updates on the movie stuff shown at Toy Fair.

Im not as wowed as I had hope I would be, it is essentially just a sized up version of what we got before. I would def have preferred Master Mold. The saving grace here I think is that the price isn't outrageous. $350 which includes shipping and the Bastion figure isnt to bad a price IMO.