Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan First Friday Live-Stream Video - Haslab Sentinel Project Revealed

JayC

Yes...Id say Galactus would need to be forty inches at least. Plus those big handle bars on the sides of his head!  I'd buy it...but I'm weak.

I have a Marvel Problem because of the original Handbook!! I used to buy two...laminate the picture ...cut it out and stand it up on my shelves as action figures!! Mind you this was in the early 80's, so figures were a long way away... The Secret Wars stuff was cool but no where near what I wanted!!

This is a GREAT time to be a Marvel Figure COLLECTOR!! 

Now bring on the Hellfire Club!!

So, seeing the female Prime Sentinel...I bet we get a regular release of a male Prime Sentinel, and the extra head that comes with Bastion will fit him.  Bastion's outfit is different enough from the female that I can't see them working too well together as two Prime Sentinels.

But Bastion with two male and one female cohort in matching outfits?  Glorious!

This is not for me, for a very number of reasons but I'm glad it got made. I'm happy that collectors are supporting and it has gotten a good response. The Master Mold head is a nice touch and it made this more tempting. If they do a Galactus, I would be very, very tempted. As for Tier Unlocks they could do some version of his planet eating machine, some cosmic energy effects and heralds: Nova, Red Shift, Firelord, Fallen One, Stardust and Morg. Backers can get any or all of those characters in figure form and Hasbro can release them later on to fill up a FF wave for those who didn't back the project. I know wishful thinking and all of that.

The Female Prime Sentinel figure is nice and all but not that big of a deal, that one and the battle damaged parts, the only one I kind of liked were the tier 1 Master Mold head, I would have rather like to see a second tentacle, maybe some blast effects for his hands, stuff like that would be cool. Another thing I would like to see is if this continues to sell really well before the deadline (I doubt they will) but I think it would be awesome if Hasbro came back and lowered the price (In the end the price has a lot to do with production and molding costs, if they in the end make at least double what they initially wanted it would be cool for the price to get dropped by getting a lot more backers than they originally planed, I dont think itll happen but it would be great cause many might want to get multiples but for 350 each cant afford more than one maybe lowering the price a little could make people be like ok, Ill spend a little more than one but Ill get two but still less than $500)

6 hours ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Now I'm hoping Haslab tackles Galactus in the future. The tiers could be different Heralds such as Fire Lord and Nova or Air Walker! 

Pretty sure I’d have to shell out for a Galactus. That’s like the one figure I’ve wanted to see from Haslab. Better start putting money aside, cause it’ll likely be upwards of $500 lol. Also MAYBE a Giant Man.

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

I hope not, I want to be able to get the Heralds

I'd imagine Hasbro would split them up between pack-ins and regular line/exclusives.

I don't think people are likely to be too upset if say, Air-Walker and/or Morg are packed in.  They're pretty obscure. 

Then you could release Firelord, Nova, and maybe an improved Terrax via other avenues.

I just hope when (and I do think it's "when" now, not "if") they do a HasLab Galactus they don't make the Surfer the pack-in.

12 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I'd imagine Hasbro would split them up between pack-ins and regular line/exclusives.

I don't think people are likely to be too upset if say, Air-Walker and/or Morg are packed in.  They're pretty obscure. 

Then you could release Firelord, Nova, and maybe an improved Terrax via other avenues.

I just hope when (and I do think it's "when" now, not "if") they do a HasLab Galactus they don't make the Surfer the pack-in.

I would be upset if Airwalker was a pack in. Also I don't see why the Sentinel is getting pack in figures and other HasLabs didn’t. Isn't the Sentinel enough without the need to throw in extra exclusive figures

11 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I would be upset if Airwalker was a pack in. Also I don't see why the Sentinel is getting pack in figures and other HasLabs didn’t. Isn't the Sentinel enough without the need to throw in extra exclusive figures

The sailbarge came with Jabba and Yakface, if I'm not mistaken.

53 minutes ago, tarot said:

they never said the next tier would be for the next 1000s. they may spread the tiers out alot more now.

I dunno, 10,000 seems like a pretty good benchmark for a pretty good reveal. I think it's a bad idea for them not to think we'd be expecting something juicy for that momentous number. Then after that maybe they can move the goalposts back a bit. I think a fair number of us would be pretty pissed if we didn't get some kinda nod for 10K. Then again, they already got our money, they may not even care.

8 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

Pretty sure I’d have to shell out for a Galactus. That’s like the one figure I’ve wanted to see from Haslab. Better start putting money aside, cause it’ll likely be upwards of $500 lol. Also MAYBE a Giant Man.

I'm more in favor or a new comic based Giant Man. He would be similar in size the the Sentinel and the tiers could unlock the many, many, many versions of Hank Pym we've seen over the years. They could do 6" figures of him in his Yellow Jacket, Goliath and Safari personas, and hell, maybe they'll finally do a decent comic version of Ultron that doesn't reuse the Ult. Beetle buck. They could even do the whole head swap thing with the exposed hair version of the Giant Man mask. With the success of this Sentinel project, I think it would be a good idea to see if they could float this kinda thing maybe a few times a year, not just during HasLab. Just my two cents.

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

I hear you, because I won't be able to afford the Sentinel but would like the pack-in figures. Still, I think the incentives are a good way of letting people voluntarily part with their money. I wish I did something for which people would rapidly toss hundreds of dollars my way.

3 hours ago, leokearon said:

I would think it was understood that I meant "most" people, not "absolutely everyone in existence" wouldn't be too upset if one of Galactus' more obscure and bluntly more silly looking Heralds was an exclusive pack-in.

Don't mistake me, I'd like to get all the Heralds too, but AIr-Walker hardly the kind of character that screams "mainstream retail release."  Especially since he probably requires one-of-a-kind tooling for his "wings."

1 hour ago, Chunkylover said:

I hear you, because I won't be able to afford the Sentinel but would like the pack-in figures. Still, I think the incentives are a good way of letting people voluntarily part with their money. I wish I did something for which people would rapidly toss hundreds of dollars my way.

Same here, I would love a Bastion, but I don't want the Sentinel. But that's always happens with Multi-packs it's rare to have a pack that has all figures you want

19 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

I would think it was understood that I meant "most" people, not "absolutely everyone in existence" wouldn't be too upset if one of Galactus' more obscure and bluntly more silly looking Heralds was an exclusive pack-in.

Don't mistake me, I'd like to get all the Heralds too, but AIr-Walker hardly the kind of character that screams "mainstream retail release."  Especially since he probably requires one-of-a-kind tooling for his "wings."

I wouldn't call team seat-fillers like Rock Python and Skullbuster screaming mainstream retail release but Hasbro can surprise us

3 hours ago, tarot said:

they never said the next tier would be for the next 1000s. they may spread the tiers out alot more now.

This isn't exactly true. The page says they'll add something every 1000 backers. I grant you they might have meant "until we hit 9000", but that isn't what it says.

15 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Same here, I would love a Bastion, but I don't want the Sentinel. But that's always happens with Multi-packs it's rare to have a pack that has all figures you want

I'm curious to see if they rerelease Bastion at a later date with a different headsculpt. He just seems to be a popular character to make a sole exclusive. I might be wrong but he's pretty significant in the X-men Mythos.

I'm surprised we have not seen Maggot Marrow and Cecilia Reyes from Operation Zero Tolerance in figure form.

9 minutes ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

I'm curious to see if they rerelease Bastion at a later date with a different headsculpt. He just seems to be a popular character to make a sole exclusive. I might be wrong but he's pretty significant in the X-men Mythos.

I'm surprised we have not seen Maggot Marrow and Cecilia Reyes from Operation Zero Tolerance in figure form.

Given he's a HasLab pack-in it is hard to say. I would love for Bastion to be re-released but I'm not hopeful.

I really want a Maggott figure.