Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan First Friday Live-Stream Video - Haslab Sentinel Project Revealed

JayC

42 minutes ago, drbeck said:

Your new message from our Customer Care Team:

Hello Andre,  

Thank you for getting in touch with us.  

I have had a look for when we are getting more stock for this item and sadly our suppliers are still unable to give us a date for when there will be more stock for this. I understand that this news can be both disappointing and frustrating.  

I deeply apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and can assure you that it was certainly not our intention to disappoint. 

If you happen to have any other questions, then please don't hesitate to contact us and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you. 

Best regards, 

Niamh G 

Zavvi Team

LOL, Might want to respond asking them why then do they have a countdown clock on their site for it to go up for pre-order. Sounds like someone not really knowing whats going on who responded to you.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
On 7/14/2020 at 2:13 AM, leokearon said:

I hope not, I want to be able to get the Heralds

Why can't we have both? It would make sense that if we got a new Galactus we would get more Heralds. 

We got Surfer and Terrax. Would be nice to get Firelord/Nova/Thor Etc. 

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Why can't we have both? It would make sense that if we got a new Galactus we would get more Heralds. 

We got Surfer and Terrax. Would be nice to get Firelord/Nova/Thor Etc. 

I don't need another Galactus,  so I would prefer not to have any pack-ins.  The Bastion pack-in is already annoying me

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
1 hour ago, leokearon said:

I don't need another Galactus,  so I would prefer not to have any pack-ins.  The Bastion pack-in is already annoying me

So because you don't need another Galactus, Hasbro shouldn't make one for collectors who don't have one? I don't agree with that mindset at all. i have a Galactus and i wouldn't pass up a bigger and better one.  If they  happen to pack in a Firelord to sweeten the pot then yippee. Also, Your interest in not spending money vs Hasbro's interest in making money are always going to conflict.

However if  you are saying you would prefer every character to get a single card release, i can agree to that. But Hasbro throws them in a pack then sets up a single release. That's how they make their money. it's just the game we play. 

I was watching an interview ShartimusPrime just did with the Hasbro brand team. From the sound of it, def sounds like Hasbro is gonna be offering some additional ad-ons at some point. They watch these boards so you shoud let them know what you would like to see made.

30 minutes ago, JayC said:

They watch these boards so you shoud let them know what you would like to see made.

I'd like them to make it affordable outside of the US. They're selling it here over 500 usd. That's one month of work for me. It's impossible to get.

10 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

So because you don't need another Galactus, Hasbro shouldn't make one for collectors who don't have one? I don't agree with that mindset at all. i have a Galactus and i wouldn't pass up a bigger and better one.  If they  happen to pack in a Firelord to sweeten the pot then yippee. Also, Your interest in not spending money vs Hasbro's interest in making money are always going to conflict.

However if  you are saying you would prefer every character to get a single card release, i can agree to that. But Hasbro throws them in a pack then sets up a single release. That's how they make their money. it's just the game we play. 

That's NOT what I said, I said I don't want the Heralds to be pack-ins like they did with the Prime Sentinels. They can make a HasLab Galactus and I would have no problems with that but I don't want to start seeing other characters being packed in with him as it is unfair to collectors

4 hours ago, leokearon said:

That's NOT what I said, I said I don't want the Heralds to be pack-ins like they did with the Prime Sentinels. They can make a HasLab Galactus and I would have no problems with that but I don't want to start seeing other characters being packed in with him as it is unfair to collectors

I still think either Bastion or a Prime Sentinel is in the works.  Bastion and the female have different costumes...Hasbro is probably either:

Planning to release a Bastion that matches the female.  You could use your Prime head on him, and use the alternate Bastion head to make a classic-looking Bastion, or

Planning to release a Prime Sentinel that matches the female.  Pick up two of those, and you could use the alt head with Bastion to get two different male Primes.

It makes total sense...look at how many figures come with alternate heads for OTHER figures (Prof X (Shadow King), Mystique (Lilandra), Rogue (Onslaught).

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
7 hours ago, leokearon said:

As i said, "if you are saying you would prefer every character to get a single card release, i can agree to that. But Hasbro throws them in a pack, then sets up a single release. " 

I'm sure we will see Prime sentinels again in the future.  They start as pack-in then they will get their own release. 

Nova and Firelord are important enough characters that whether they are packed in or not, they will see a single card release. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
2 hours ago, Gigantor said:

That Surfer is too short & Terrax too big. Both were put on the wrong buck.

My arguement had nothing to do with the physical traits of the characters.  

But i do agree, Norrin Radd should be taller than Captain America, but so should Ironman and Hawkeye, Stark in armor should actually be as tall a Thor. Deapool should be as tall as captain america, if we are going by their recorded heights.  The Thing should be shorter than he is, etc. etc.  

I'd like to see some accessories that let you turn the Sentinel into an Age of Apocalypse Sentinel, myself (but I might be in the minority on that one). It had a cool design.

Or maybe some other sentinel heads that reflect the different styles of sentinel over the years like the Nimrod/Mastermold head from the 80's or the tri - sentinel head. Battle damaged arms or a chest plate wouldn't be bad add on's either. 

6 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

My arguement had nothing to do with the physical traits of the characters.  

But i do agree, Norrin Radd should be taller than Captain America, but so should Ironman and Hawkeye, Stark in armor should actually be as tall a Thor. Deapool should be as tall as captain america, if we are going by their recorded heights.  The Thing should be shorter than he is, etc. etc.  

IM has never been shown to be as tall as Thor who's 6'6.  His classic comic based 60s/70s/80s armors are all form fitting so don't see where he gains all that hgt at. Only IM armors that were larger were The space/sea suits & HBIM & Thor buster armors.The Thing shoulda been put on a shorter buck as he is a 6 footer. Maybe in the other countless Marvel Earths, he's a 7 ft giant, but not 616 Earth. Hawkeye is 6'3, Cap is 6'2. But I'm alright with Clint being depicted as being 6' or 6'1. Vision also shoulda been on a bit bigger buck as he's 6'3 as well. Beast also was oversized due to Lee drawing him bigger than other previous artists ever did. My preferred version of Mr McCoy is the Perez version, which I hope we get someday soon.

9 hours ago, beane2099 said:

I'd like to see some accessories that let you turn the Sentinel into an Age of Apocalypse Sentinel, myself (but I might be in the minority on that one). It had a cool design.

Or maybe some other sentinel heads that reflect the different styles of sentinel over the years like the Nimrod/Mastermold head from the 80's or the tri - sentinel head. Battle damaged arms or a chest plate wouldn't be bad add on's either. 

It would be cool, but an AOA Sentinel would need its own figure given the colours and new parts it would need

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
On 7/17/2020 at 7:34 PM, Gigantor said:

IM has never been shown to be as tall as Thor who's 6'6.  His classic comic based 60s/70s/80s armors are all form fitting so don't see where he gains all that hgt at. Only IM armors that were larger were The space/sea suits & HBIM & Thor buster armors.The Thing shoulda been put on a shorter buck as he is a 6 footer. Maybe in the other countless Marvel Earths, he's a 7 ft giant, but not 616 Earth. Hawkeye is 6'3, Cap is 6'2. But I'm alright with Clint being depicted as being 6' or 6'1. Vision also shoulda been on a bit bigger buck as he's 6'3 as well. Beast also was oversized due to Lee drawing him bigger than other previous artists ever did. My preferred version of Mr McCoy is the Perez version, which I hope we get someday soon.

Comic interpretation of a character varies dramatically from one artist to another. Subjectively,  i like the height of  of 80th ironman we got. Objectively stated by the marvel encyclopedia on my coffee table Tony Stark in armor is 6-6 which would put him at thor height. Is he drawn like this, not normally but in early comics it was common to see the big three all standing at a very similar height. 
Hawkeye objectively is taller. 
Silver surfer is objectively taller but in annihilators he is is drawn to be as tall as Richard Rider who is 5-9.
Characters vary in height in comics and can be completely inaccurate which is why i tend to use their objectively recorded heights. But subjective arguments are more than fair.

Really we all have our own perfect idea of what the characters should look like and we all are allowed to express our opinions. It’s also important to remember that all Comic book “facts” are based on fictional characters lol.

For you readers in Australia, Eddy sends word that the Australian online etailer Zing Pop Culture which appears to be a subsidiary of EBGames is now taking pre-orders for the Haslab Marvel Legends Sentinel figure from Hasbro.

The figure there is listed with a $699 price tag, which we are told is a fairly comparable Australian price to the $350 it costs us here in the US on the Haslab website. To pre-order it there however, they are requiring a $200 deposit. Here in the US the figure has reached its funded goal and will definitely be moving forward into production. As I type this, the campaign currently has 10971 backers. Folks have until August 24th here in the US to back the project if you haven't already.

The first original three unlockable add-ons have also been greenlite which includes the Master Mold alternate head, battle damaged alternate head with hand and the female 6" Sentinel Prime action figure.

Hasbro has made strong indications that we can expect to see additional add-on tiers added to the project sometime before the campaign ends in August, so we expect the pot to be sweetened even more than it is now before all is said and done.

As we reported before, for those who live in the UK, you can pre-order this figure at the etailer Zavvi for £349.99.

My biggest issue right now is trying to decide whether to buy two of these or just one.  Just one sentinel doesn't seem 'right' if you're going to diarama them.  And then there's the after-market...keeping one to sell in a year or two to pay for the first.  Though, with this many backers, I don't see these getting anywhere near the SW barge prices.

47 minutes ago, Virtualzach said:

My biggest issue right now is trying to decide whether to buy two of these or just one.  Just one sentinel doesn't seem 'right' if you're going to diarama them.  And then there's the after-market...keeping one to sell in a year or two to pay for the first.  Though, with this many backers, I don't see these getting anywhere near the SW barge prices.

Just one for me. Will use it for Master Mold and have the older ones are his children. The only problem I have is getting a second Bastion/Prime Sentinel to have a Male Prime Sentinel And Female Prime Sentinel together Bastion. 

But here is another question, Beside Omega Sentinel and Alpha, is there any other unique Sentinel we need?

48 minutes ago, tarot said:

Just one for me. Will use it for Master Mold and have the older ones are his children. The only problem I have is getting a second Bastion/Prime Sentinel to have a Male Prime Sentinel And Female Prime Sentinel together Bastion. 

But here is another question, Beside Omega Sentinel and Alpha, is there any other unique Sentinel we need?

Well we still need info on when Nimrod is going but that's all I can think of