Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan First Friday Live-Stream Video - Haslab Sentinel Project Revealed

JayC

• 3 weeks later...
It looks like for those who pre-ordered last years Haslab Sentinel from Hasbro will be getting it in-hand sooner than expected. According to the Fed-Ex app I was notified that my Sentinel will be arriving on September 9th.

I haven't gotten anything directly from Hasbro yet, but if you have the Fed-Ex app and are logged in, you will likely see it there. According to the App Hasbro has arranged for my Sentinel to ship out tomorrow on September 2 and arrive on the 9th. A signature will be required. I have seen others indicate they have gotten similar info from Fed-Ex.

Originally Hasbro had said the Sentinel wouldn't start shipping out until the end of Sepetember, and I don't know if everyone's are shipping out now or if they will be paced out. I didn't place my order until the end of the campaign so that would be an indication they are shipping out for everyone. Those who ordered them from second-hand parties may have to wait a little longer.

UPDATE: Hasbro sent this email out this morning to folks who backed the Sentinel on HasbroPulse:

"Our teams are starting the process of shipping your X-Men Legends Marvel Sentinel.

You may be seeing a tracking number generated, but please don’t be alarmed if you don’t see movement right away.

Rest assured, as soon as your massive mutant hunter officially ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email from us.

Is your shelf ready??"

So sounds like they might not start actually shipping out as quickly as the Fed-Ex app suggests, but we will have to wait and see and still sounds like they will be shipping very soon.

On 9/1/2021 at 5:36 AM, JayC said:
I didn't place my order until the end of the campaign so that would be an indication they are shipping out for everyone.

Everytime I've ever placed multiple concurrent orders from Hasbro, they've shipped in reverse order. I honestly think Hasbro just ships last-in-first-out.

On 9/1/2021 at 1:16 PM, Benn said:

Everytime I've ever placed multiple concurrent orders from Hasbro, they've shipped in reverse order. I honestly think Hasbro just ships last-in-first-out.

Haha that would be great!! I ordered my Sentinel at 11:50, right before the Haslab ended..

Earlier this week we told you how FedEx had begun entering tracking #'s into their system from Hasbro for those who had backed last year's Haslab Marvel Legends Sentinel directly through HasbroPulse. While it still wasn't clear when exactly the Sentinel would begin shipping out to folks, it definitely seemed like the time was getting near. Well now it appears some folks have actually started to get the figure in-hand. You can see some images that have surfaced online of it arriving and being unpacked by folks. I don't know the original source for these images and I don't know if these are all from the same person or from different people since they are just randomly being passed around social media.

If you have the FedEx app and logged in you should be able to see the current status of your own order and see if it has actually started to ship or not. For me, the app still tells me that mine is supposed to arrive on 9/9 but it doesn't indicate that it has actually shipped out yet, so I am taking that date with a grain of salt for now.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

I too ordered one early and then pulled the trigger on a second and then a third with literal seconds left. Can't imagine what order they'll ship in, but I suppose it doesn't really matter. Crossing my fingers I get them soon. Not sure how I'm gonna display them as I have amassed quite a collection. I have the original TB version and bought 2 knock off copies before they were taken off ebay, and of course bought doubles of the MU and DOFP versions. It woulda made more sense if I'd just bought one of these and used it as the Master Mold.

My stupid mind when I have extra disposable income. I did manage to keep to just one Galactic though, but then again, one's all you really need. 

On 9/5/2021 at 2:45 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Wow, those package shots are really deceptive until you see those two 6" figures at the bottom. It's hard to believe how massive this thing is. Can't wait for Galactus next year!

Great observation, until you see the 6” figures you don’t get a great sense of scale.

i remember some wondering how the tiers would be packaged ( ala retro style packaging or Pulse style boxes.. ) looks like those who  purchased can easily display the extras while being able to repackage later if they decide to sell. 

Kinda glad as far as the Sentinel is concerned, it may be a resell investment but the Nova fire base, I have plans for.. and the 3 rd tier ( sorry blanking, had never heard of him) May end up being sold loose anyway..