Hasbro 2020 SDCC Marvel Legends Exclusives Coming To Walmart?!?

JayC

1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

This is infuriatingly stupid. The "exclusive" sales are bad enough, but to keep going to this particular outlet, which has consistently demonstrated their incompetence at stocking these figures, tells me Hasbro isn't listening at all to the collectors.

The sooner Hasbro stop exclusives completely the better for everyone

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
37 minutes ago, leokearon said:

The sooner Hasbro stop exclusives completely the better for everyone

I actually really like the fan channel exclusives. Those are usually enough to get. 

I've found that pre-ordering the moment they are announced is the best way to guarantee yourself a figure. I know people love hunting and the feeling of finding it. But for certain figures i recommend saving yourself the trouble. 

1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I actually really like the fan channel exclusives. Those are usually enough to get. 

I've found that pre-ordering the moment they are announced is the best way to guarantee yourself a figure. I know people love hunting and the feeling of finding it. But for certain figures i recommend saving yourself the trouble. 

Preordering from Walmart is a nightmare, you have to be on site the SECOND the listing goes live, pray there aren't too many bots eating up the available slots, checkout as fast as possible, and even after all that there's a big chance Walmart will cancel your order about a month down the road

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
44 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Preordering from Walmart is a nightmare, you have to be on site the SECOND the listing goes live, pray there aren't too many bots eating up the available slots, checkout as fast as possible, and even after all that there's a big chance Walmart will cancel your order about a month down the road

I've never had a problem, i got 80th cap, Grey Widow and Casey Jones Tmnt. 

they generally tell you when things are going live and also good to hit refresh a couple times.  SDCC exclusives on the other hand are gone in 1.5 mins. 

Doesn't look like the Hellfire Club is part of this. There's a $19.99 Spider-Man figure and a $24.99 Marvel figure with no pictures for preorder, each just titled "action figure" that you can already check-out for. This seems likely to be it for Marvel product as part of this event, because the four Star Wars figures are listed and available the same way, with no indication which is which. Presumably the details will fill in at 10, but it's all preorderable already, and has been for like 20 minutes or so. My guess is the $24.99 figure is Cable, and the $19.99 Spider-Man is for a different Hasbro toy line.

Haha, oh Walmart. Cable briefly had his name up but lost it again before 10, venomized Cap has his name but no picture. None of the Black Series, Transformers, or Joes got names. And everything was up for preorder at least as early as 9:15 if you knew how to look for it. What a cluster.

44 minutes ago, Benn said:

Doesn't look like the Hellfire Club is part of this. There's a $19.99 Spider-Man figure and a $24.99 Marvel figure with no pictures for preorder, each just titled "action figure" that you can already check-out for. This seems likely to be it for Marvel product as part of this event, because the four Star Wars figures are listed and available the same way, with no indication which is which. Presumably the details will fill in at 10, but it's all preorderable already, and has been for like 20 minutes or so. My guess is the $24.99 figure is Cable, and the $19.99 Spider-Man is for a different Hasbro toy line.

Well, that's a relief, I guess.  So then when's the Hellfire Club figure(s) news coming, dang it?  If SDCC was on and everything was normal, Hasbro would have unveiled their con exclusives by now, right?  I know they usually wait a little later than some other manufacturers, but we're like five days out now, aren't we?

Wow, just when you think WM can't screw up their exclusives any more than they have in the past.  i salute those who put in blind orders for "marvel legends figure".    Glad that the two exclusives both turned out to be figures i can live without if i don't end up seeing them at my local store.  kinda surprised it was just the same exclusives announced at toyfair, if that's the case why try and and be mysterious about what was going up for preorder today?