Jump to content
JayC

Hasbro 2020 SDCC Marvel Legends Exclusives Coming To Walmart?!?

Recommended Posts

This is infuriatingly stupid. The "exclusive" sales are bad enough, but to keep going to this particular outlet, which has consistently demonstrated their incompetence at stocking these figures, tells me Hasbro isn't listening at all to the collectors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantis said:

This is infuriatingly stupid. The "exclusive" sales are bad enough, but to keep going to this particular outlet, which has consistently demonstrated their incompetence at stocking these figures, tells me Hasbro isn't listening at all to the collectors.

The sooner Hasbro stop exclusives completely the better for everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, leokearon said:

The sooner Hasbro stop exclusives completely the better for everyone

I actually really like the fan channel exclusives. Those are usually enough to get. 

I've found that pre-ordering the moment they are announced is the best way to guarantee yourself a figure. I know people love hunting and the feeling of finding it. But for certain figures i recommend saving yourself the trouble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I actually really like the fan channel exclusives. Those are usually enough to get. 

I've found that pre-ordering the moment they are announced is the best way to guarantee yourself a figure. I know people love hunting and the feeling of finding it. But for certain figures i recommend saving yourself the trouble. 

Preordering from Walmart is a nightmare, you have to be on site the SECOND the listing goes live, pray there aren't too many bots eating up the available slots, checkout as fast as possible, and even after all that there's a big chance Walmart will cancel your order about a month down the road

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Preordering from Walmart is a nightmare, you have to be on site the SECOND the listing goes live, pray there aren't too many bots eating up the available slots, checkout as fast as possible, and even after all that there's a big chance Walmart will cancel your order about a month down the road

I've never had a problem, i got 80th cap, Grey Widow and Casey Jones Tmnt. 

they generally tell you when things are going live and also good to hit refresh a couple times.  SDCC exclusives on the other hand are gone in 1.5 mins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't look like the Hellfire Club is part of this. There's a $19.99 Spider-Man figure and a $24.99 Marvel figure with no pictures for preorder, each just titled "action figure" that you can already check-out for. This seems likely to be it for Marvel product as part of this event, because the four Star Wars figures are listed and available the same way, with no indication which is which. Presumably the details will fill in at 10, but it's all preorderable already, and has been for like 20 minutes or so. My guess is the $24.99 figure is Cable, and the $19.99 Spider-Man is for a different Hasbro toy line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The names filled in. It's Cable and venomized Cap. Have at 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, oh Walmart. Cable briefly had his name up but lost it again before 10, venomized Cap has his name but no picture. None of the Black Series, Transformers, or Joes got names. And everything was up for preorder at least as early as 9:15 if you knew how to look for it. What a cluster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Benn said:

The names filled in. It's Cable and venomized Cap. Have at 'em.

I'll be completely honest I forgot about the Cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had pre-ordered both before knowing what they were, just to be safe. I'll probably keep Cable, but I don't think I'm going to bother with the Venomized wave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PredatorRanger said:

I had pre-ordered both before knowing what they were, just to be safe. I'll probably keep Cable, but I don't think I'm going to bother with the Venomized wave.

The venomized cap is a standalone exclusive. Not part of the wave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Benn said:

Doesn't look like the Hellfire Club is part of this. There's a $19.99 Spider-Man figure and a $24.99 Marvel figure with no pictures for preorder, each just titled "action figure" that you can already check-out for. This seems likely to be it for Marvel product as part of this event, because the four Star Wars figures are listed and available the same way, with no indication which is which. Presumably the details will fill in at 10, but it's all preorderable already, and has been for like 20 minutes or so. My guess is the $24.99 figure is Cable, and the $19.99 Spider-Man is for a different Hasbro toy line.

Well, that's a relief, I guess.  So then when's the Hellfire Club figure(s) news coming, dang it?  If SDCC was on and everything was normal, Hasbro would have unveiled their con exclusives by now, right?  I know they usually wait a little later than some other manufacturers, but we're like five days out now, aren't we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, just when you think WM can't screw up their exclusives any more than they have in the past.  i salute those who put in blind orders for "marvel legends figure".    Glad that the two exclusives both turned out to be figures i can live without if i don't end up seeing them at my local store.  kinda surprised it was just the same exclusives announced at toyfair, if that's the case why try and and be mysterious about what was going up for preorder today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

 if that's the case why try and and be mysterious about what was going up for preorder today?

Because we're now three pages deep in an online discussion about what Walmart's plan is and what are they going to be selling and when will they be selling it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, at least we can safely say these probably aren't the "would have been SDCC Exclusives."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Well, at least we can safely say these probably aren't the "would have been SDCC Exclusives."

 

 

Yeah, looks like Hasrbo are holding off their SDCC exclsuives until maybe after Comic Con

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE