Excalibur wave

curto75

I would really love to see an Excalibur wave. That comic series to me, is near and dear to my heart. I worked in a comic shop when I was a kid, and saw the debut of Excalibur number one. Man I fell in love with all those characters. I already loved Nightcrawler and Kitty Pride, but Rachel Summers and Meggan as well as Brian Braddock quickly became favorites of mine. I would love to have a Rachel Summers figure, all decked out in red with Phoenix wings. 

Captain Britain’s costume from issue 1 is iconic and what I imagine when I think of his character.  Know Toy Biz gave us a version but I’d really love to see what Hasbro could do with this costume ( as opposed to the one we got)

1 hour ago, tarot said:

Tbh, I don't think there would be a wave. I think they should do an amazon box set.

I don't think we'd ever get a wave entirely dedicated or even slightly dedicated to Excalibur, but I definitely see eventually we will get (I hope) some members of this team so we can start building it through other X-Waves, or as Tarot suggested which I also agree with just give us a Box set like they did with Alpha Flight, and get a chunk of these characters out of the way, next to Gen X , Excalibur is one of my most wanted X-Teams

6 hours ago, McHogan said:

Captain Britain’s costume from issue 1 is iconic and what I imagine when I think of his character.  Know Toy Biz gave us a version but I’d really love to see what Hasbro could do with this costume ( as opposed to the one we got)

E289673D-3C71-4BE5-A679-8D2CAB077C9F.jpeg

That's the version I want really bad. Give him Herc's upper torso plus new lower legs along with open/closed hands & angry or stern alternate head sculpt & we're set!

16 hours ago, tarot said:

Tbh, I don't think there would be a wave. I think they should do an amazon box set.

Agreed! I am not doing one or two waves with a year in between. Either I get the full team in one set or wave or its a no deal.

It's a nitpick, I know, but I really dislike the spiky hair head based on the Jason Aaron/Ed McGuinness comic that last year's Nightcrawler figure had. If we get Excalibur versions of Shadowcat, Captain Britain, or Rachel, I hope one of them comes with a Nightcrawler variant head that's closer to how he looked in the '70s and '80s. I have no confidence that will ever happen, but I hope.

• 3 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 3:53 AM, Dodge76 said:

Agreed! I am not doing one or two waves with a year in between. Either I get the full team in one set or wave or its a no deal.

Second that. A box set for Excalibur, including Saturnyne, would be the best option. Take that thing to Pulse and you've got a winner.

By all means, make them the way Alan Davis intended. Put Opal Luna Saturnyne on that abysmal kate bishop mold and I'll stop collecting Legends.