Hasbro Marvel Legends Deadpool Movie Cable And Venomized Captain America Updated Images And Pre-Order Info

JayC

The Walmart Collector Con has gone live (kinda) and the two Marvel Legends figures featured are the Marvel Legends 6" Deadpool 2 Movie Cable and Venomized Capatin America figure. Both are figures we saw back during Toy Fair but now we have the updated looks and both are available for pre-order on the Walmart website.

Venomized Captain America will cost $19.99 and ship in Septembe. You can be pre-ordered here.

Cable will cost $24.99 and ship in October. You can pre-order it here.

Cable-01.jpg

Cable-02.jpg

Cable-03.jpg

Cable-04.jpg

Cable-05.jpg

Cable-06.jpg

Cable-07.jpg

Cap-Venom-01.jpg

Cap-Venom-02.jpg

Cap-Venom-03.jpg

Cap-Venom-04.jpg

Cap-Venom-05.jpg

Cap-Venom-06.jpg

Cap-Venom-07.jpg

Cap-Venom-08.jpg

7 minutes ago, Legender said:

Im so glad for the Fox Franchise Collectors for such a nice Cable, and my wallet is so happy taking a break for that horrible Captain America!!!

Reverse everything you just said, and you have my opinion.

On a side note: WHy is it the only time we get a decent update of Cap's uniform, is when he's decked out to be something else entirely.

Cable does look pretty good. 

Its a shame Walmart gets every Cap exclusive but I really think this one will be easy to find..

how are Negasonic, Domino and ‘Pool getting released? Or that hasn’t been revealed yet?

14 minutes ago, McHogan said:

Cable does look pretty good. 

Its a shame Walmart gets every Cap exclusive but I really think this one will be easy to find..

how are Negasonic, Domino and ‘Pool getting released? Or that hasn’t been revealed yet?

They are standard release but haven't gone up yet

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

They are standard release but haven't gone up yet

Gotcha, thanks.

the more I look at the Venomized Cap the more I think I will like it, if only for the novelty. But will wait to judge once I see h8m. 

Cable is already pre-ordered

I hate that these went up for pre-order , but walmart.ca of course nothing in sight, no chances for us in Canada, I want that Venomized Cap so badly, and I'm very much going for that Cable

But thanks Hasbro, thanks nothing for us Canadian's (or International) people, just shaft us... I kinda hate you, we still have no word on a Moon Knight, always just back handing everyone not in the US, it sucks

27 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I hate that these went up for pre-order , but walmart.ca of course nothing in sight, no chances for us in Canada, I want that Venomized Cap so badly, and I'm very much going for that Cable

But thanks Hasbro, thanks nothing for us Canadian's (or International) people, just shaft us... I kinda hate you, we still have no word on a Moon Knight, always just back handing everyone not in the US, it sucks

Actually people in the eu can get them very very easily. They are all up on etailers.

39 minutes ago, tarot said:

Actually people in the eu can get them very very easily. They are all up on etailers.

well then I guess it really is only Canada who got the huge back hand

not sure why it's so hard to give Canadian collectors the same treatment, we barely have any resources to buy figures here to begin with, but nobody supporting us collectors, it's a terrible move to not even maybe give Walmart exclusives to some one else here in Canada and promptly, we get no news no announcements.. i'ts getting really bad

56 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

well then I guess it really is only Canada who got the huge back hand

not sure why it's so hard to give Canadian collectors the same treatment, we barely have any resources to buy figures here to begin with, but nobody supporting us collectors, it's a terrible move to not even maybe give Walmart exclusives to some one else here in Canada and promptly, we get no news no announcements.. i'ts getting really bad

Yup. And to add insult to injury, they have to go ahead and make their new Clone Wars Black series Walmart exclusives as well as TF Earthrise Bumblebee and Soundwave. Then Classic Storm has to go ahead and be a Target exclusive, along with TFs Skywarp and Thundercracker. Like WTF already? Why the hate for Canada?? I know our market is small, but come on...if Walmart is here in Canada then WTF already!? (Grumbling). Hope you American cousins realize how blessed you are; being on the outside of the party looking in sucks Munky Turds.

12 minutes ago, Air-Walker said:

Yup. And to add insult to injury, they have to go ahead and make their new Clone Wars Black series Walmart exclusives as well as TF Earthrise Bumblebee and Soundwave. Then Classic Storm has to go ahead and be a Target exclusive, along with TFs Skywarp and Thundercracker. Like WTF already? Why the hate for Canada?? I know our market is small, but come on...if Walmart is here in Canada then WTF already!? (Grumbling). Hope you American cousins realize how blessed you are; being on the outside of the party looking in sucks Munky Turds.

Yeah it's really getting to me, it's almost as if we are slowly just being removed from the collector equation,it seems to be getting worse every month here in 2020 for us Canucks, like I said before we get no support from any of our retailers, no information on even if we will be getting things at all, we just wait and see, and to see if we even get a chance at a figure down the line, yes Walmarts exists here but really they don't stock toys, except for the super stores (so it seems) even than in Toronto we have like 1 super store in the city, we don't have Walgreens, we don't have Targets, and no Walmart.com, Walgreens.com, Target.com ship to Canada, we just get the laugh track, even it seems EU/UK have a much more reliable market... I'm frustrated I can't even pre-order a Moon Knight, Movie Cable, Venomized Cap, We can't get The HasLab Sentinel, it's just sad, and you guys in America weap about how hard it is... check us out

Ohhh......Kaaaay.....Now that was a whole lotta booosheet for a whole lotta nuthin'. I like the Cable, but doubt he's gonna be that hard to find. And if I don't...no harm, no foul. Venomized Cap, or venomized anything....I promise, his trip to the clearance isle will be swift and merciless. Waste of a morning, IMO. Is Monday here yet?

That Cable really books nice. Although he's not really a must for me. The Venomized Cap is not my cup of tea. I don't really like the design, but I'm glad symbiote fans get to have this figures. Hopefully these will be up for sale at Walmarts outside the US. I mean, we got the gray Black Widow, it took some time, but we got it. Gonna have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, tarot said:

With all these Venom characters being reveal, the Maximum Venom has to be the next full wave to be revealed. Maybe an SDCC@Home Livestream will confirm the rumoured line up of (Confirmed) Miles and Gwen, (rumoured) Venom, Carnage, Morbius and Phage.

Shriek was "confirmed/rumored" long time ago for this wave

7 minutes ago, Legender said:

Shriek was "confirmed/rumored" long time ago for this wave

no not confirmed. we never had her in a listing. We only assumed she was coming because she was in the movies but store listings have shown she is may not be in the wave. It looks like we aren't her at all.

4 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

I'm starting to like the packaging of the Fox movie based action figures..very collector friendly. Hope cable will turn up in local shops here as well.

It does look pretty good, I wonder why they decided to hide the faces though