New Marvel Legends Deadpool Movie Deadpool, Domino And Negasonic Teenage Warhead Images

JayC

While these won't go up for pre-order until tomorrow, new images for the upcoming Marvel Legends 6" Deadpool movie figures have hit the net via Reddit. We saw these figures on display back in February during Toy Fair. Shown are the Deadpool And Negasonic Teenage Warhead 2-pack along with the single release of Domino. These will go nicely with the Walmart exclusive Cable we saw new images for last week.

Deadpool-Movie-01.jpg

Deadpool-Movie-02.jpg

Definitely a fan of that Domino figure, although i'll probably hold out for a discount price.  I like the Wade figure too but since i don't feel much of a need to get negasonic i'll probably skip the 2-pack (again, barring a great sale or markdown).  

nice looking figures.  i'm just not really feeling the 20th x-anniversary stuff as much as i enjoyed the 10th and 80th lines, both of those really got me fired up. 

Words can’t express how much I want that Deadpool. I hope eventually we get him single-packed so I can get another. I’m not upset about getting NTW, but I don’t need 2 of her. I can see why they’d pack her with Wade though, she likely wouldn’t sell well by herself. Domino also looks really good. Now I want a Colossus...

Ha Ha, I'm just the opposite. I'm only interested in Negasonic. I generally only get movie versions of characters when they've never made a comic version. (Heimdall, Yondu, Executioner, Ego, Collector, Grandmaster, etc.). I've already got comic based versions of Deadpool and Domino I like. I can't imagine they'll ever make a comic version of NTW - so I'll pick this one up as a stand in and sell Deadpool on ebay (or just buy NTW on ebay).

2 hours ago, Reno said:

Ha Ha, I'm just the opposite. I'm only interested in Negasonic. I generally only get movie versions of characters when they've never made a comic version. (Heimdall, Yondu, Executioner, Ego, Collector, Grandmaster, etc.). I've already got comic based versions of Deadpool and Domino I like. I can't imagine they'll ever make a comic version of NTW - so I'll pick this one up as a stand in and sell Deadpool on ebay (or just buy NTW on ebay).

I can understand that. I’d imagine that we may see a comic version of NTW in a future X-Men wave. A lot of your other picks would also be good candidates for a GOTG wave.

I'm not a big fan of Deadpool, so I can't say I'd grab these as soon as they're up for pre-order. 

14 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

Definitely a fan of that Domino figure, although i'll probably hold out for a discount price.  I like the Wade figure too but since i don't feel much of a need to get negasonic i'll probably skip the 2-pack (again, barring a great sale or markdown).  

This is what I plan to do as well. They're not a must in my collection, however I'd add them for a cheaper price, especially that Domino.

2 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I wonder why they picked Cable as the exclusive/limited-run figure?

Oh gawd, is Hasbro doing that thing again where they’re releasing two heads with only slight, barely noticeable differences? I’m looking at you Ego!

No! The alt head has a smirk and goggles from the chute scene 🙂

ON the other hand... are we 100% sure those are fake guns? They look modified, sure, but I'm not 100% they're sci-fi all the way. I mean, Domino has pretty real looking ones with a bayonet. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
51 minutes ago, mako said:

Let's cool the personal attacks children. We all have opinions, and this ain't kindergarten. 

Hey man, i don't know anything about you other than you can be negative a good amount of time. Which is fine doesn't bother me, I've actually come to enjoy it from time to time. I like seeing your thoughts and opinions. 

6 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

They gave turkey legs for  Negasonic.... 

But in real life she has normal legs, i just had to check. 

Negasonic Teenage Warhead | Teenage warhead, Brianna hildebrand ...

I had been really excited for this figure back in February, but some things happened to it between now and then and the most recent pics have me passing, I think.

The actress who plays Negasonic is gorgeous, the promo picks above have a very “Karen” look about her.. hope in hand she is represented better.

also, in the Hellfire Club reveal thread, it got turned into a body type discussion. The pic from the movie shows Negasonic as a very shapely lady, not the best choice for the super skinny buck they decided to use for the figure. I get that options are limited and curves are evil but it’s too bad, was kind of nice that the actress had curves and not the typical 75 lb teeny type we normally see in these roles.