JayC

Hasbro Fan-First Tuesday Marvel Legends Live-Stream Event - SDCC Exclsuives and X-Men Store Exclusives

Didn't get notification yet

Amazon Canada still says The Nimrod Pack is coming November 1st stupid swear word Canada!!!, and yes US amazon says August 28th, I hate distribution here in Canada, I can't catch a break on a release..

spacer.png

I got my notification. Is that Fantomex a straight re-issue from the Arnim Zola wave? If so, that's very lame.

11 minutes ago, Reno said:

I got my notification. Is that Fantomex a straight re-issue from the Arnim Zola wave? If so, that's very lame.

Not at all, Bucky cap mold! Upgraded, but still could have been sunfire mold 😞

Still not available in Australia...has anybody tried using the marvel select head of psylocke on the marvel legends body? I really wished marvel legends fixed that psylocke head sculpt like what they did with the modern rogue

26 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Not at all, Bucky cap mold! Upgraded, but still could have been sunfire mold 😞

not with the jacket it can't

I don’t think that is the Bucky Cap for Fantomex. Looks like the same buck they used for the updated Electro. I get mine next Friday, so I guess I’ll know soon enough.

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Amazon Canada still says The Nimrod Pack is coming November 1st stupid swear word Canada!!!, and yes US amazon says August 28th, I hate distribution here in Canada, I can't catch a break on a release..

spacer.png

I don't think Amazon Canada is done screwing with us yet. Just watch: they'll "fix" that $79.99 Cdn price to, like, $105.99 Cdn.

I just got an email notification from Amazon today that the new expected delivery date for the Nimrod pack is September 1st.

23 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I don't think Amazon Canada is done screwing with us yet. Just watch: they'll "fix" that $79.99 Cdn price to, like, $105.99 Cdn.

I know I wondered about this the price is way to good to be true... Amazon is so lame they could at least hook us up for once and stop having propped up potatoes handling their business.

I feel like at this point.. it's been long enough for their Potatoes with stick arms to have fixed that price.. so I'm gonna go ape if they at the last minute on Febuary 2021 say... oh ya it's actually 150 bucks.. plus we cancelled your order, enjoy

Oh BTW, did any one see this

https://twitter.com/Ryan_Ting/status/1299025068442386437

he says there is a Figure coming out with Soft Goods

I sure hope it's a classic mandarin.. soft goods on his costume would make all of the difference from the last time it was a rubber atrocity , I think it's the only figure I can think of that NEEDS cloth to make it right

3 hours ago, tarot said:

not with the jacket it can't

I mean it still could have been, definitely would need a new jacket and it would have been cool to see them go the extra mile.

1 hour ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh BTW, did any one see this

https://twitter.com/Ryan_Ting/status/1299025068442386437

he says there is a Figure coming out with Soft Goods

I sure hope it's a classic mandarin.. soft goods on his costume would make all of the difference from the last time it was a rubber atrocity , I think it's the only figure I can think of that NEEDS cloth to make it right

I’m guessing Banshee.

1 hour ago, Emnems80 said:

I just got an email notification from Amazon today that the new expected delivery date for the Nimrod pack is September 1st.

Same here.  Nothing about shipping yet.

3 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I’m guessing Banshee.

But it specifically says it isn't Storm, Banshee, or Siryn!

5 hours ago, Emnems80 said:

Same here, but no shipping notice and my card hasn't been charged 

1 hour ago, leokearon said:

No change in my ship date, and I jumped on my order within the first few hours. Maybe the date got pushed up for some that were very first on the board. With my most recent experiences with pre-orders I'll just be happy if they don't cancel my order.

4 hours ago, Benn said:

But it specifically says it isn't Storm, Banshee, or Siryn!

Ah, ok. That’s what I get for not watching the clip! Now I’m wondering who it could be. I’m still doubtful about mandarin though 

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

No change in my ship date, and I jumped on my order within the first few hours. Maybe the date got pushed up for some that were very first on the board. With my most recent experiences with pre-orders I'll just be happy if they don't cancel my order.

No sooner had I posted this comment then I get an email from Amazon. The damn thing is scheduled to deliver on Tuesday. Okay, I'll take it.

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

Card isn't charged until it's actually shipped out, and you will also get the shipping notice at that time. Amazon usually ships 2-3 days before the expected delivery date. Delivery date of September 1st, hopefully we all will get that ship notification around August 29th.

went to look if I what the story was and it seem I am now waiting until the end of September.

Still no Australian option for the Nimrod Amazon exclusive 😕

On 8/27/2020 at 5:26 PM, Psychosomatic said:

I’ll be damned - It is the Bucky Cap mold on Fantomex! I thought they finally retired that one along with Hyperion.

When did they "retire" these molds? That Hyperion buck was used for the very recently released Rage and Crossbones.