JayC

Hasbro Fan-First Tuesday Marvel Legends Live-Stream Event - SDCC Exclsuives and X-Men Store Exclusives

Some package pics

31.jpg

32.jpg

Just want Nimrod, will be selling off the other 2 as they just never did anything for me as characters, especially that Fantomex. What exactly is his mutant power? No Leland??

27 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Man, the comments section of the live stream is just people bitching about EVERYTHING... "I hate this figure!" "That looks bad!" "I can't afford all of these!" "Why do you hate your fans?!" Like, why collect if you don't like anything?

I know! It's like that in every single Livestream they've made so far. Just tons of negative comments complaining about every single thing. Like, I get people may not like or know every single figure/character, but like, can't they just skip it and not be all negative about it? Smh

7 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Did they say WHEN Storm and Thunderbird were going up for preorder? I thought they said right after the stream...

There was a Target logo on the screen with them... I’m guessing that after the fiasco of the G.I. Joe Classified Target exclusives this morning that someone told them to gloss over the release details...

5 minutes ago, BradMan said:

There was a Target logo on the screen with them... I’m guessing that after the fiasco of the G.I. Joe Classified Target exclusives this morning that someone told them to gloss over the release details...

Makes sense, strangely I'm ok shelling out a few extra bucks on eBay for this set however.

I need those SDCC exclusives! Hopefully Hasbro will make them available for us internationals, if not, I guess Imma have to look for resellers. But damn! That Hellfire Box Set is awesome! Not only figure wise, but all the accessories are awesome, as well as the box. Can't wait for these! 

Yeah, they said Amazon was going live with Nimrod, and that the movie stuff and Old Man Logan would be on Pulse, and even that the SDCC stuff wouldn't be available until September, but they sort of skipped the release information for Storm.

• Would have prefer Nimrod on his own but I have to admit Betsy looks good, Fathomex is okay.
  • Storm/Thunderbird 2 Pack looks nice but not interested in either
  • Same goes for the Logan movie two-pack
  • Hellfire Club set looks amazing and I'm glad they have included a Selene head
  • Yellow Glove could be anyone, 
  • BAF Stillman?

5 minutes ago, leokearon said:
  • Would have prefer Nimrod on his own but I have to admit Betsy looks good, Fathomex is okay.
  • Storm/Thunderbird 2 Pack looks nice but not interested in either
  • Same goes for the Logan movie two-pack
  • Hellfire Club set looks amazing and I'm glad they have included a Selene head
  • Yellow Glove could be anyone, 
  • BAF Stillman?

Yeah, but there's only one Mutant who takes off her yellow gloves to use her powers, and that BAF is TOTALLY Stiltman! I know he'll be in a Spider Wave, but I'm keeping hope alive for a full Daredevil wave.

34 minutes ago, Benn said:

The first is obviously Rogue, I should say. But, Stiltman?

Those seem like logical choices.

Relieved that Nimrod is an Amazon Exclusive! Storm looks amazing too, and thank goodness they gave her more accessories. Oh man I really hope EB games get's that Storm set!!

13 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

Yeah, but there's only one Mutant who takes off her yellow gloves to use her powers, and that BAF is TOTALLY Stiltman! I know he'll be in a Spider Wave, but I'm keeping hope alive for a full Daredevil wave.

Still I wonder if it is Rogue, how it will be different to the previous Rogue. 

Stillman is probably the Biggest BAF they were teasing back at ToyFair.

The Deadpool Movie and Old Man Logan and Hawkeye set up for pre-order at BigBadToyStore.com

Fan-Channel-01.jpg

Fan-Channel-02.jpg

Fan-Channel-03.jpg

Fan-Channel-04.jpg

Fan-Channel-05.jpg

Fan-Channel-06.jpg

Fan-Channel-07.jpg

Fan-Channel-08.jpg

Fan-Channel-09.jpg

Fan-Channel-10.jpg

Fan-Channel-11.jpg

Fan-Channel-12.jpg

Fan-Channel-13.jpg

Fan-Channel-14.jpg

Fan-Channel-15.jpg

Fan-Channel-16.jpg

Fan-Channel-17.jpg

Fan-Channel-18.jpg

Fan-Channel-19.jpg

Fan-Channel-20.jpg

Fan-Channel-21.jpg

Fan-Channel-22.jpg

Fan-Channel-23.jpg

Fan-Channel-24.jpg

Fan-Channel-25.jpg

Fan-Channel-26.jpg

Fan-Channel-27.jpg

Fan-Channel-28.jpg

Fan-Channel-29.jpg

Fan-Channel-30.jpg

Fan-Channel-31.jpg

Fan-Channel-32.jpg

19 minutes ago, leokearon said:

My guess is they'll use the newer female body, like the one they used for Emma, and I guess a better face printing. Or they may actually make her with the same pinless mold as Storm.

25 minutes ago, leokearon said:

From the coloring it looks like she's gonna be in the Vintage Collection, "animated style" maybe a new headsculpt...

23 minutes ago, leokearon said:

I'd guess just all-around sculpting improvements. The proportions on the old figure are really strange, both head and body. It's easily the worst figure in my collection.

7 minutes ago, Benn said:

I'd guess just all-around sculpting improvements. The proportions on the old figure are really strange, both head and body. It's easily the worst figure in my collection.

I don't think it's terrible, colors are a little drab and her eyes are a bit far apart, but the kicker is that's the body most people want used for ALL the female figures...

12 minutes ago, AnotherPunkChef said:

From the coloring it looks like she's gonna be in the Vintage Collection, "animated style" maybe a new headsculpt...

That was my guess.

Speaking of Rogue: seeing the Storm and Thunderbird two-pack as a Target exclusive has me really afraid the Legacy Rogue and Pyro two-pack is going to be a Walmart exclusive.  I would prefer Amazon (like I get a %$&#ing say).  Just grabbed Nimrod, Psylocke, and Fantomex with no troubles.

6 minutes ago, Satam said:

That was my guess.

Speaking of Rogue: seeing the Storm and Thunderbird two-pack as a Target exclusive has me really afraid the Legacy Rogue and Pyro two-pack is going to be a Walmart exclusive.  I would prefer Amazon (like I get a %$&#ing say).  Just grabbed Nimrod, Psylocke, and Fantomex with no troubles.

No. Hasbro said during toy fair rogue and pyro were for general release

5 minutes ago, tarot said:

I don't remember that at all, but okay.

8 minutes ago, tarot said:

No they didn't. They havent even announced Pyro, he is only rumor. And they didnt say how exactly Rogue would be released. They didnt say exclusive but didnt not say exclusive.