2020 SDCC - DST Marvel Select 9.75" Rampaging Hulk Figure Announced

JayC

Diamond Select Toys for the Comic-Con At Home event has announced they will be releasing a Marvel Select Rampaging Hulk which will stand 9.75" tall come with extra hands and head sculpt and be out in 2021. Look for pre-orders to open soon.Shown below is concept art.Marvel-Select-Rampaging-Hulk.thumb.jpg.fe1fe3c8695ea387ab6c180e463b1711.jpg

8 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Meh, 80th anniversary classic Hulk is all I need of that version

Yeah this seems like something I can easily pass on, probably will look great, but it more than likely won't be better in the articulation department as the 80th version

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
34 minutes ago, tarot said:

The robot head seems interesting but It's too late to get it when we have the excellent Hasbro version.

You can never have a big enough hulk army lol. I’m gonna grab him to compare. If the articulation is functional, this could be impressive. 

I also love hasbros hulk.

I had the Hasbro 80th anniversary Hulk for awhile, just sold it recently. It was good overall but there were a few things I didn't like about it. The shoulders looked like spheres attached to the torso, or like balls of mass sticking out. Just like some of the old Toy Biz marvel legends. They just weren't set deep enough into the side of the upper torso and it just made the figure look awkward. Having the ripped shirt on him helped hide it but it still bothered me. And the figure's feet are too small as well. Hopefully some of those things will look better on this Diamond Select figure.

For a while we all wanted a great representation of the Hulk for what seemed like forever. Then in short order we got:

80th set Hulk w/ Wolverine

SDCC Hulk

Grey Hulk

Red Hulk

now DST Hulk shortly

i think we all knew when Hasbro first showed the new Hulk buck we’d see every major color version, surprised me how quickly we got them though

I am very happy with the Legends Hulks we have gotten, I like his size, sculpt and articulation. For me the 80th two pack Hulk is the perfect representation followed by Red Hulk. So no need for me to pick up the DST version, though I am curious as to how it will turn out

Yes! Re-release the Watcher... I had this guy in hand but balked at the $27ish cost, Legends at the time were around $12-$14 so in my mind he was way overpriced. Who knew he would have blown up on the secondary market.

A few years later Entertainment Earth had a pre-order for him but inexplicably canceled it. Well I guess DST canceled the re-release but that’s  twice I essentially had him in hand only to miss out. 

Wanted Uatu for my Marvel Universe collection originally, figured he scaled better since for years he has been drawn as 20’ tall..

who knows, if there is another FF wave we could get an official Legends Watcher BAF

This looks really promising but as others have stated, that 80th hulk from hasbro is pretty hard to beat and has become the definitive version of him in affordable figure format.