Marvel Legends Deluxe Marvel's War Machine Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

5 hours ago, McHogan said:

I could see them giving us Falcon in standard packaging, no extra head because Red Wing would take up the extras slot with maybe extra hands, though with wings and a bird the figure may be bare bones

edit: although now that I think about it, Vulture got wings and an extra head, so maybe Falcon could to

If the Vulture could be a standard than so should Sam. All he really needs is Redwing and some , fists and flying hands

5 hours ago, mako said:

So you want an extra head that looks like he's . . . thinking?

What? You didn’t like Professor X’s mental discharge effect ?🤣

I get what they were trying but I’d say the results were....mixed

12 hours ago, leokearon said:

If the Vulture could be a standard than so should Sam. All he really needs is Redwing and some , fists and flying hands

Agreed, that should be all he needs.

Maybe Hasbro can save space and include Red Wing with another unrelated character ala Shiklah and that shark with legs..🤣

7 hours ago, mako said:

So you want an extra head that looks like he's . . . thinking?

I don't personally want that at all, and what I said wasn't that he needs a thinking head, it was effect pieces i.e. professor x, to show hes telepathically communicating... which I wouldn't actually want, I was saying that I could see Hasbro giving us something like that to throw in the package of Classic Falcon, to fill out a deluxe box , to take more of our money , it was not a personal desire

11 hours ago, leokearon said:

That would be really stupid and unnecessary .

But not unprecedented.. as pointed out, the claw thing for Apocalypse came with Archangel, a Onslaught head came with (I’m blanking) someone, we got a Lilandra head with Mystique (admittedly it could “be” Mystique) a Madcap head with Deadpool, and now a “land shark “ with Shiklah.

i could be wrong but isn’t this land shark Gwenpool’s pet?

18 minutes ago, McHogan said:

But not unprecedented.. as pointed out, the claw thing for Apocalypse came with Archangel, a Onslaught head came with (I’m blanking) someone, we got a Lilandra head with Mystique (admittedly it could “be” Mystique) a Madcap head with Deadpool, and now a “land shark “ with Shiklah.

i could be wrong but isn’t this land shark Gwenpool’s pet?

She gave him to dp when her series was cancelled.