14 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

They specifically said "It's a tiny yellow hand holding a yellow little glove."

As for the second Moonstone buck, I certainly won't be complaining if we're getting a Meggan, but if we're talking thicc, I'm hoping it's M.

as I just made a statement about Meggan, can we just please get Gen X already !, M please..and Husk to begin with , I don't care what buck... I'm not a lady buck stickler I just want my figs... Gen X is long over due

58 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

as I just made a statement about Meggan, can we just please get Gen X already !, M please..and Husk to begin with , I don't care what buck... I'm not a lady buck stickler I just want my figs... Gen X is long over due

Could they reuse Mr Fantastic Super Skrull Wave's hands for Skin's hands?

11 minutes ago, enzosaurusrex said:

Could they reuse Mr Fantastic Super Skrull Wave's hands for Skin's hands?

I honestly have thought for the longest time and more so hoped, that they made those hands because they would be compatible with a Skin figure... I still hope (Hasbro can't stand not having the ability to reuse molds....so it seems it makes sense, whom else would be using these hands..and why go to waste) that we actually do see this , I think it's a probablity, but this also gives me hope on building a Gen X team, because no way they in hell are they releasing just Skin in a wave...we gotta getta a bigger character in Gen X as well, or its all going to be a Box set, which I'm cool with (as long as it's not exclusive)

22 hours ago, tarot said:

I'm thinking it's not the Jim Lee figure in animated colors. I think it will be the Excalibur rogue colors. I have heard rumors of an Excalibur Box set.

a2nfnvolkpt31.jpg

I mean I would settle for any rogue figure that is even close to the Jim lee or animated series rogue, morph and rogue are the only figures I need to complete my collection at the moment 

6 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

They specifically said "It's a tiny yellow hand holding a yellow little glove."

As for the second Moonstone buck, I certainly won't be complaining if we're getting a Meggan, but if we're talking thicc, I'm hoping it's M.

And it is indeed a yellow hand holding a yellow glove, but is that truly the final product? I'm totally down for another Rogue, I was just hoping for maybe a Outback version. Probably just wishful thinking.

I'd love an M as well, and I've been advocating for her for a long time no. Either one would be fine by me, I think no one can argue that both are appropriate for that buck. Of the two tho, I think Meggan has been more consistently shown as a "curvy" body type. I think Monet has been shown in a much larger variety of interpretations, so I could see them using any number of bucks on her, tho I think she was designed to be a little more voluptuous. As long as they don't use that stick legged Kate Bishop buck!

Another option might be Classic Ms. Marvel.

22 minutes ago, SpiderS said:

I think they gonna use Moonstone for another female Symbiote figure, probably Agony. I hope I am wrong. and I also hope new Rogue isn't AOA Rogue, even though I do want AOA Magneto/Rogue two pack

from what we heard the next symbiote might be Phage. Not saying she is not coming but I don't think they would release her right after her sister. They'll probably do a boy(Lasher)-girl(Scream)-boy(Phage)-girl (Agony)-boy(Riot). Hopefully we will get Sleeper and the rest of Venom grandchildren.

Also Yeah, thinking about wouldn't the next Rogue make more sense as a AOA version since we are getting the green version in the 2-pack with Pyro?

Anyone considered maybe the upcoming Rogue will be a straight rerelease of the previous Jim Lee one, and the "hand holding glove" is the only new part? I mean, that Rogue already comes with an alternate non-gloved hand. It makes since they'd do another alternate holding a glove. Besides, it's not like Hasbro hasn't done this sort of thing before.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
14 minutes ago, tarot said:

@mako It's Hasbro so yeah people are thinking it might be a straight re-release, which will anger most.

I don't think it will anger anyone. Lots of people are tired of paying ridiculous prices for her. 

They usually end up doing  color swap/updated head/add a Jacket. They aren't generally a straight up reissue and who cares. Everybody needs more Rogue and Moonstone mold. 

Anyone angered by this, just outed themselves as a scalper or some who couldn't wait for a second release and spent too much. 

13 minutes ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

I don't think it will anger anyone. Lots of people are tired of paying ridiculous prices for her. 

They usually end up doing  color swap/updated head/add a Jacket. They aren't generally a straight up reissue and who cares. Everybody needs more Rogue and Moonstone mold. 

Anyone angered by this, just outed themselves as a scalper or some who couldn't wait for a second release and spent too much. 

I agree, and i would imagine , customizers will be happy to get ahold of another figure that uses the moonstone mold, too.  I mean, i guess Scream is still available at reasonable prices (altho i haven't checked) but i feel like the other figures that use that mold are all prohibitively expensive now.

1 hour ago, mako said:

Anyone considered maybe the upcoming Rogue will be a straight rerelease of the previous Jim Lee one, and the "hand holding glove" is the only new part? I mean, that Rogue already comes with an alternate non-gloved hand. It makes since they'd do another alternate holding a glove. Besides, it's not like Hasbro hasn't done this sort of thing before.

Yeah, I could see it being an extra accessory for something like Vintage series or multi-pack re-release

3 hours ago, monron999 said:

And it is indeed a yellow hand holding a yellow glove, but is that truly the final product? I'm totally down for another Rogue, I was just hoping for maybe a Outback version. Probably just wishful thinking.

As someone who already has an out-of-box Rogue, a MIB Rogue and a third Rogue in my fodder drawer I would actually prefer whatever this new Rogue (if it is a Rogue) in a different costume. It's just a shame that supposed Pyro 2-pack is of her "Legacy" costume. I hate that costume so much.

Outback version is nice. Could be an AOA Rogue. Or a straight repaint in her TAS colours. I'll take any and all of them. Yes even the Legacy two-pack 😷

5 minutes ago, mako said:

Doesn't matter one way or another to me. I have that Rogue, and its an awesome figure. For my money, they're done, mission accomplished, they can move on or not, I've got all I need.

I agree. I do see why some want a re-release but She has had so many costumes and alternate universe they need to work on those. Xtreme X-men and Brotherhood are my 2 wants with her.

I need Uncanny Avengers Rogue & Dawn of X Rogue (which is basically Jim Lee but with a X on the jacket and the boots are black and collar of her costume has black line around it). Maybe it’s a Dawn of X Rogue tease with a HoX/PoX line coming next year 

45 minutes ago, tarot said:

I agree. I do see why some want a re-release but She has had so many costumes and alternate universe they need to work on those. Xtreme X-men and Brotherhood are my 2 wants with her.

Now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind an 80s Rogue with the spikey hair, I always dug that look.

6 hours ago, EUPHORICVIKING said:

Wow, just had an extensive row about that Rogue mold. Or more specifically, figures that looked like that. But I too wish they'd re-release a whole crapload of the good stuff, just to put the scalpers out of business.

2 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Rogue could use new head, that is more cartoon/comic accurate, and original head wasn't bad but eyes were wayyyyy to far apart. I would kill for Ms. Marvel Rogue 2 pack tho 

I'm fortunate to have grabbed both. Way back when Rogue came out i mistakenly ordered 2. Just last January I sold the spare for retail and postage to a guy who couldn't believe I was selling it for that low. I get that people want to make a profit and don't think theyre all scum, but racking that thing up to $160.00....no way. All told I got $36.00 for it and he got a brand new (though dusty carton) Rogue. Nice late x-mas gift for us both. A Ms Marvel Rogue 2pack at $42.00 would be a big EF U to scalpers.