One:12 Collective Bishop Figure Revealed By Mezco

JayC

Mezco today has kicked off their SDCC at home product reveals starting with their One:12 Collective X-Men Bishop figure that has both a blad head and one with hair. No other details at this time.

Mezco will be revealing new items throughout the week so stay-tuned for more.

One12-Bishop-01.jpg

One12-Bishop-02.jpg

One12-Bishop-03.jpg

1 hour ago, MonsterChris said:

So, why do you think a character would wear body armor when their mutant ability is to absorb, store, and redirect kinetic energy?  Probably be more efficient without it.  Unless he's fighting Hawkeye or Sabretooth, I guess.

That is strange having an armor instead of the iconic red scarf around his neck.

4 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

So, why do you think a character would wear body armor when their mutant ability is to absorb, store, and redirect kinetic energy?  Probably be more efficient without it.  Unless he's fighting Hawkeye or Sabretooth, I guess.

True! I am more perplexed by why Cannonball would wear goggles on his forehead instead of over his eyes when he blasts. 

5 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

He may absorb Kinetic energy but that does not mean he doesn't take damage. If he was shot with a load of bullets, he would absorb the energy but the force of the bullets would still hurt him and even injure him severely. He wears the armor to protect his body while absorbing the energy at the same time.. It kind of like a bullet proof vest. It can stop a bullet but the force of the bullet would still hurt and in many case force you back and fall.

2 hours ago, Psychosomatic said:

True! I am more perplexed by why Cannonball would wear goggles on his forehead instead of over his eyes when he blasts. 

Oh, we could do this all day. If Gambit is a master thief while wearing fingerless gloves, metal boots, and hot pink, imagine how good he'd be dressed all in black, with comfortable athletic footwear and gloves that actually prevent him from leaving fingerprints. Hell, maybe he could even extend his mask to cover his hair and face.

Why aren't Wolverine's teeth coated in adamantium?

When Colossus turns into metal, his skin is plated, presumably allowing him to move somewhat normally. But, his face isn't plated. How exactly is he talking, or smiling, or blinking his eyes? Unless maybe his face is a soft, flexible metal, like a thin sheet of aluminium? It feels like we should probably have to choose between him being incapable of speech or having a fatally poorly protected face.

7 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

He actually absorbs radiant or conductive energy, not kinetic. Punching him or shooting bullets at him just hurts him. It's things like lightning or Cyclops's optic beams that he absorbs and rechannels. Your point certainly applies to Maverick, though.

1 hour ago, Benn said:

Oh, we could do this all day. If Gambit is a master thief while wearing fingerless gloves, metal boots, and hot pink, imagine how good he'd be dressed all in black, with comfortable athletic footwear and gloves that actually prevent him from leaving fingerprints. Hell, maybe he could even extend his mask to cover his hair and face.

Why aren't Wolverine's teeth coated in adamantium?

When Colossus turns into metal, his skin is plated, presumably allowing him to move somewhat normally. But, his face isn't plated. How exactly is he talking, or smiling, or blinking his eyes? Unless maybe his face is a soft, flexible metal, like a thin sheet of aluminium? It feels like we should probably have to choose between him being incapable of speech or having a fatally poorly protected face.

Colossus entire body, including his head turn into an organic steel like substance composed of Osmium/carbon steel. His eyeballs , when in his armored form can withstand/deflect a 45 caliber rd. So I fail to see where you get the idea he has a "fatally poorly protected face".

8 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Colossus entire body, including his head turn into an organic steel like substance composed of Osmium/carbon steel. His eyeballs , when in his armored form can withstand/deflect a 45 caliber rd. So I fail to see where you get the idea he has a "fatally poorly protected face".

Yeah. I know, dude. So how does he move his face?

11 hours ago, Benn said:

Oh, we could do this all day.

It's...*sigh*...it's what we do.  People like us can't get together and not do this.  Like Thanos, it is inevitable.

11 hours ago, Benn said:

He's organic steel, lol.  That "organic" buys you a lot of nonsense science.  I just wonder how he sees out of them steel eyeballs!

That Bishop figure is badass, though!