Marvel Legends 20th Century Fox Logan Movie 2-Pack With Logan And Xavier Coming To The Hasbro Fan Expo In Hong Kong

JayC

First check out some new images for the recently announced Marvel Legends 20th Century Fox Logan Movie 2-Pack With Logan And Xavier set below.

Second it looks like this set along with at least a few other Hasbro exclusives that were originally slated for release at SDCC will now be seeing it's first release at the Hasbro Fan Expo that is taking place on July 29-August 2.

It's unclear how extensive this event will be or if Hasbro will be revealing any new product at it. While the Logan set is listed as one of the items being made available there, the Hellfire Club at this time is not. If you live in Hong Kong and want more details on this event, Click here.

Logan-Movie-Set-01.jpg

Logan-Movie-Set-02.jpg

Logan-Movie-Set-03.jpg

Logan-Movie-Set-04.jpg

Yeah the bloody claws are the only thing that I like about this pack it needed Laura Dafne Keen that girl killed that role absolutely nailed it And I think she makes the perfect X 23 I can't buy it just for claws but I do hope to see maybe a figure of her and Dafne Keen in the official marvel universal now that Disney owns almost everything  and also I hate exclusives and scalpers 

5 hours ago, Ironspider428 said:

This set looks great, the only thing that would have made it better is X-23. Honestly, this was the perfect choice for a con exclusive, I don’t think we would have gotten bloody claws otherwise.

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Yeah it's cool, also a bit boring, the figures were done well, but I feel weird when I say I'm releaved I have no interest in getting it

I'll enjoy watching other collectors reviews

5 hours ago, WeaponXXX said:

Yeah the bloody claws are the only thing that I like about this pack it needed Laura Dafne Keen that girl killed that role absolutely nailed it And I think she makes the perfect X 23 I can't buy it just for claws but I do hope to see maybe a figure of her and Dafne Keen in the official marvel universal now that Disney owns almost everything  and also I hate exclusives and scalpers 

This.  This exactly.  Laura would have made this set.  Without her it's less interesting and feels incomplete.

11 hours ago, enzosaurusrex said:

I can't with Hasbro. We get 3 Wolverines (and 2 Xaviers) but no Cyclopses, Storms or Jean Greys? Yea sure they were bit players and essentially co-stars to Hugh in those movies but an Exclusive was their opportunity for a limited run release for those characters at least.

This could be one of those “testing the water” releases where they want to gauge interest in a 20 year old franchise. 

Personally I think we will see the main team in updated Legends, but I have nothing to base this on, only a hunch

On 7/25/2020 at 11:38 PM, Satam said:

This.  This exactly.  Laura would have made this set.  Without her it's less interesting and feels incomplete.

Crazy how the omission of Laura makes this a ho hum  set. I mean, still very cool but X23 would have made this a must get.

the bloody claws are great. Nice touch that the other two Logan’s do not have bloody claws since those films were not rated R

I am "hunting" down most of the x figures (currently looking for dp and ntw 2pack), and while this looks great... I can't bring myself to buy it. It has no room in my collection, no matter how I look at it (and no, putting all my "old man figures"[han, luke, leia, obi wan, stan] together doesn't warrant a new shelf). But for Laura it would've been a must.