Arch Enemy 2-Packs you would like to see

RyanDaly

6 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

Oh, man.  You know what would sell me on that?  A little energy effect piece of Steel Serpent stealing Iron Fist's power.

marveltu4.thumb.jpg.cb3c1ba4e045c47ac192377279772d1c.jpg

yeah I might be in the minority here but I think I'd rather have Steel Serpent in one his purple outfits, like Steel Phoenix, just so he could look different or more different than the Classic Iron Fist

spacer.png spacer.png

14 minutes ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Love that picture!!

Right? One of the classic odd couple friendships in the Marvel U that has stood the test of time.. no reason that comics can’t be fun and Wonderman and the Beast are just that.. fun 

I highly suspect we'll be getting a blue Perez beast in the near future so the safari Jacket Wonderman or Ionized Wonderman are fine with me. Just as long as we get them both.

Back to enemies...

Thor vs Executioner

Iron Man vs Mandarin

Iron man vs Madame Mask

Hulk vs Bruce Banner

Wolverine vs SABERTOOTH

Captain America vs Red Skull

21 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I would love a box set featuring Absorbing Man and Titania squaring off against a new Ant-Man and Wasp in her "Siege" era look.

avengers.jpg

Yeah I like the sounds of that, Ant-Man on a better buck than the vintage, I'd say the Sunfire buck and new absorbing man on the Omega Red buck, and he can come with a more netural face that looks less like Micheal Berryman, and I've been long awaiting a Titania and that costume for Wasp

Carl Creel is 6'4 270lbs, Omega Red buck is too huge for him. Rather they use the unworthy Thor buck for him or Herc upper torso with newly sculpted prison pants/shoes. Need a new Zemo, Hyde, in scale Wrecking crew, 12' scale Goliath, Fixer, Moonstone & Blackout as well. To me, this is & always will be the greatest & toughest lineup of all the various MOE rosters. I count at least 9 heavy hitters that have gone toe to toe with the likes of Thor, Ironman, & the Hulk.

447021852_Mastersofevil1.thumb.jpg.1da94a267929021effa1d22a015d48f6.jpg

16 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Carl Creel is 6'4 270lbs, Omega Red buck is too huge for him. Rather they use the unworthy Thor buck for him or Herc upper torso with newly sculpted prison pants/shoes. Need a new Zemo, Hyde, in scale Wrecking crew, 12' scale Goliath, Fixer, Moonstone & Blackout as well. To me, this is & always will be the greatest & toughest lineup of all the various MOE rosters. I count at least 9 heavy hitters that have gone toe to toe with the likes of Thor, Ironman, & the Hulk.

447021852_Mastersofevil1.thumb.jpg.1da94a267929021effa1d22a015d48f6.jpg

Ah alright Odinson buck I can agree with, I sorta just instantly had Omega Red buck pop in my head, I agree with stat facts you are correct with the smaller buck, I like the Absorbing man we have but I hate those legs..and that unpowered head

Also yes it's crazy that so many figures here we have not gotten and they are classic villains, it seems Hasbro is allergic to the necessary villains, how do we not have a new Wrecking Crew yet? a Titania? a classic or even just a newer Zemo, Mr. Hyde even (people have been asking for him for what seems like ever), we need all those other guys too, Hasbro just doesn't give us enough villains , like I always say seems like if it isn't X-Men or Spider-Man.. we don't get any villains... I love Serpent Society but really.. any of them before any body in that pic you just put up...Wackadoozy IMO

11 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ah alright Odinson buck I can agree with, I sorta just instantly had Omega Red buck pop in my head, I agree with stat facts you are correct with the smaller buck, I like the Absorbing man we have but I hate those legs..and that unpowered head

Also yes it's crazy that so many figures here we have not gotten and they are classic villains, it seems Hasbro is allergic to the necessary villains, how do we not have a new Wrecking Crew yet? a Titania? a classic or even just a newer Zemo, Mr. Hyde even (people have been asking for him for what seems like ever), we need all those other guys too, Hasbro just doesn't give us enough villains , like I always say seems like if it isn't X-Men or Spider-Man.. we don't get any villains... I love Serpent Society but really.. any of them before any body in that pic you just put up...Wackadoozy IMO

Totally concur. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the Serpent Society & own all the SS members that have been made so far. But that Rock Python got a fig before any of the never before made members of the 4th MOE such as Hyde, Moonstone, Titania, Fixer, is mind boggling. Blackout alone can just utilize a classic Black Panther buck with new headsculpt.

32 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Totally concur. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the Serpent Society & own all the SS members that have been made so far. But that Rock Python got a fig before any of the never before made members of the 4th MOE such as Hyde, Moonstone, Titania, Fixer, is mind boggling. Blackout alone can just utilize a classic Black Panther buck with new headsculpt.

yeah I mean if the argument at Hasbro was that Rock Python needed next to no new tooling except for a head, well the same could be said with most of these characters the Wrecker probably only needed to be on the same buck as Tiger Shark, with a different head, although I know you will say...hey Wrecker is 6'3 TS is 6'1, I'm just saying for lazy Hasbro purposes of using molds, and yes Blackout easy classic BP with new head and boots/gloves , Moonstone could be on any number of lady bucks with a new head, Titania could have been on the tall chick buck (I.E. Thundra) (although I'd say that would be wrong, but again Hasbro doing it easy) so really the fact they chose say Rock Python by example (as an easy lack of effort figure to vessel around a BAF part) (and not bashing RP just using an example, I love Serpent Society and want em all) but it makes no sense.. they couldn't have though hey these could be just as easy, and we certainly need them more

13 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah I mean if the argument at Hasbro was that Rock Python needed next to no new tooling except for a head, well the same could be said with most of these characters the Wrecker probably only needed to be on the same buck as Tiger Shark, with a different head, although I know you will say...hey Wrecker is 6'3 TS is 6'1, I'm just saying for lazy Hasbro purposes of using molds, and yes Blackout easy classic BP with new head and boots/gloves , Moonstone could be on any number of lady bucks with a new head, Titania could have been on the tall chick buck (I.E. Thundra) (although I'd say that would be wrong, but again Hasbro doing it easy) so really the fact they chose say Rock Python by example (as an easy lack of effort figure to vessel around a BAF part) (and not bashing RP just using an example, I love Serpent Society and want em all) but it makes no sense.. they couldn't have though hey these could be just as easy, and we certainly need them more

Hasbro has the new She Hulk buck from the 2nd FF wave, all they gotta do is use that for Titania minus the form clothed & add the spikes. For the wrecking crew, the unworthy Thor buck is my pick for them. Wrecker would need a new upper torso as he sports that zipped up collar jacket.1602821745_wreckingcrewbusts.thumb.jpg.9ad70ae67004d8a25c6c8dc87507dfcd.jpg