20th Century Fox X-Men Movie Marvel Legends 6" Mystique Figure Video Review And Images Figures

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new 20th Century Fox X-Men Movie Marvel Legends 6" Mystique figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-01.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-02.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-03.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-04.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-05.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-06.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-07.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-08.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-09.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-10.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-11.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-12.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-13.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-14.JPG

X-Men-Movie-Mystique-15.JPG

Of all the Fox Universe figures we are getting I’m so very happy it’s a Jackman Wolverine. If any one character/ actor best represents that era it’s Hugh’s take on Logan. Would not have requested any figures from those movies but since they started it let’s finish the main team. 

I would take him in the leather biker suit ( although it seems they couldn’t wait to get him out of that particular uniform in those movies) but he always look best in any movie in civies 

As far as the rest of the characters in the Fox universe.. Mystique may be the 2nd best translation. Was never a huge fan of the team biker suits ( a little annoyed about how embarrassed the movies seemed to be of the source material) but Raven’s appearance makes sense as far as a comic to screen adaptation. Also glad that when Jlaw ( sorry I just typed that) took over they kept the look that Rebecca Romain took.

ive said in previous posts I really like the idea of them visiting past franchises ( would love to display every ear of cinematic Spider- Man(s), yes even that bizarro Andrew Garfield Amazing suit (still think Garfield was the best cinematic PETER PARKER, if his Spider-Man is a clear #3).

the likenesses seem pretty great here, but when I pro-ordered they were looking a tad “sawft”...hope in hand they look as good

59 minutes ago, McHogan said:

ive said in previous posts I really like the idea of them visiting past franchises ( would love to display every ear of cinematic Spider- Man(s), yes even that bizarro Andrew Garfield Amazing suit (still think Garfield was the best cinematic PETER PARKER, if his Spider-Man is a clear #3).

the likenesses seem pretty great here, but when I pro-ordered they were looking a tad “sawft”...hope in hand they look as good

I have to agree, the two Legends that I’ve always wanted from these movies were Wolverine and Deadpool, and so far, in super impressed with both of them.

It seems likely that Hasbro will give us a wave of Raimi Spider-Man figures for the 20th anniversary in 2022. I guess time will tell, but I’d love redos of those figures. I’m not sure if ASM figures are necessary, at least not for ASM2 figures, as we got pretty good representations of them a few years ago.

I'm finding myself in a weird place with these X-Men movie figures, this one in particular as I enjoyed Rebecca Romijn's Mystique a hella lot more than Jennifer Lawrence's. For the most part I feel like I wanna give a damn about these figures, and as a huge fan of the X-Men and as someone who doesn't feel like the movies were quite as bad as a lot of people think, I feel like I should give a damn, but......I just don't. I'll get at least one of the Jackman Wolverines for nostalgia's sake, but the rest, the rest are just.....meh! Not sure what it is about it. Like I said in an earlier post, maybe Hasbro shouldn't have waited till 10 years after anyone gave a rat's ayass.

Well I REALLY like this version of Mystique..she looks really good and will replace the one I have in my movie figure display...but the others I just don't know about.

I like the X-men in their Black costumes so I would have liked to see a four or six pack of the primary characters in those costumes.

Some "Days of Future Past" X-men figures of the future would have been GREAT. I just feel this line could encompass more mutants and more looks.

Oh and just to echo what others have said...the Logan pack should have come with Laura..not Old Man Xaviar. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

2 hours ago, monron999 said:

I'm finding myself in a weird place with these X-Men movie figures, this one in particular as I enjoyed Rebecca Romijn's Mystique a hella lot more than Jennifer Lawrence's. For the most part I feel like I wanna give a damn about these figures, and as a huge fan of the X-Men and as someone who doesn't feel like the movies were quite as bad as a lot of people think, I feel like I should give a damn, but......I just don't. I'll get at least one of the Jackman Wolverines for nostalgia's sake, but the rest, the rest are just.....meh! Not sure what it is about it. Like I said in an earlier post, maybe Hasbro shouldn't have waited till 10 years after anyone gave a rat's ayass.

I feel the same, they look good, I liked (most of) the movies but I couldn't care less about most of these.

Dag nabbit, just after I already pre ordered the Hugh Jackman Wolverine in the white t shirt now they come with this one. Maybe its not too late to cancell the first order. And this is the best version of movie Mystique to date in my opinion. Just when you think you got'em all, they go and make something better. Its a collector's burden. To buy or not to buy.

15 hours ago, monron999 said:

I'm finding myself in a weird place with these X-Men movie figures, this one in particular as I enjoyed Rebecca Romijn's Mystique a hella lot more than Jennifer Lawrence's. For the most part I feel like I wanna give a damn about these figures, and as a huge fan of the X-Men and as someone who doesn't feel like the movies were quite as bad as a lot of people think, I feel like I should give a damn, but......I just don't. I'll get at least one of the Jackman Wolverines for nostalgia's sake, but the rest, the rest are just.....meh! Not sure what it is about it.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way, especially the bolded.

On 7/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Well I REALLY like this version of Mystique..she looks really good and will replace the one I have in my movie figure display...but the others I just don't know about.

I like the X-men in their Black costumes so I would have liked to see a four or six pack of the primary characters in those costumes.

Some "Days of Future Past" X-men figures of the future would have been GREAT. I just feel this line could encompass more mutants and more looks.

Oh and just to echo what others have said...the Logan pack should have come with Laura..not Old Man Xaviar. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

Agree 100% I really wish they would have done a 6 pack in the black costumes. Hopefully they will, eventually. Either way, can't wait for these!

I love this figure, it keeps on looking better IMO, they did a great job executing the likeness, it looks like it could be a higher end product all that being said to be honest I never wanted to see the Fox X-Men verse ever getting it's chance to be in current Legends form, but I always said if anything Rebecca Mystique was the one I wanted without a question if there was going to be any, so with that being said I feel very happy to be getting this figure. I also feel happy to say despite me not wanting initially any Fox X-Men figures... I am impressed with these and want pretty much all of them (including the deadpool movie stuff)