Shang Chi vs Sabretooth

Gigantor

And then old Mr. Creed runs down an alley behind the Hospital and gets confronted by T'challa, and they tussle for a bit before Ultimately Victor gets canned head first while BP screams "this is for Shannggg" only to be apprehended again, by the avengers

......so the story continues, who's next?

sabrevspanther1.jpg

sabrevspanther2.jpg

sabrevspanther3.jpg

sabrevspanther4.jpg

13 hours ago, silverback said:

No trial, if Creed did all the damage Gigantor said he did its time for some Punisher action. Let the punishment fit the crime. R I P Creed.

I'm going to be looking forward to this chapter in the story

The Avengers suddenly departed the scene & left Creed to himself. Frank always knew he'd have to face either Logan or Creed one day & was well prepared by "acquiring" depleted uranium ammo for his trusty M60 & for his good ol 45, he had "appropriated" an ammo can full of Adamantium filled 45 caliber hollow point rds from a Hydra R&D facility a coupe a yrs ago. Frank had a ton of respect for Shang Chi & was gonna make sure this homicidal psychopath paid for what he did.

gEL4HHi.jpg

jBEj3wD.jpg

E3O0Fcd.jpg

Ms1r1O6.jpg

nd27wmm.jpg

Of course, now Frank has to answer to the Devil of Hell's kitchen.

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

The Avengers suddenly departed the scene & left Creed to himself. Frank always knew he'd have to face either Logan or Creed one day & was well prepared by "acquiring" depleted uranium ammo for his trusty M60 & for his good ol 45, he had "appropriated" an ammo can full of Adamantium filled 45 caliber hollow point rds from a Hydra R&D facility a coupe a yrs ago. Frank had a ton of respect for Shang Chi & was gonna make sure this homicidal psychopath paid for what he did.

gEL4HHi.jpg

jBEj3wD.jpg

E3O0Fcd.jpg

Ms1r1O6.jpg

nd27wmm.jpg

Of course, now Frank has to answer to the Devil of Hell's kitchen.

Ohhhh! damn , and now a new contender enters the ring

next up Punisher vs. Daredevil!

20 hours ago, silverback said:

Nice shots Gigantor, I told Scareglow Creed would pay, as for ole horn head he needs to mind his own business on this one. GO HOME D.D.😈

You've got your own problems.

rooftops12.png

I Might have to continue this story then...

33 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I Might have to continue this story then...

I wish I could, but I don't have a Mr. Hyde. Still waiting for Hasbro to make a nice BAF or just large ML. But by all means Scareglow, take a shot at it and maybe I can join in.

8 minutes ago, silverback said:

I wish I could, but I don't have a Mr. Hyde. Still waiting for Hasbro to make a nice BAF or just large ML. But by all means Scareglow, take a shot at it and maybe I can join in.

yeah I might just , I'm gonna go a different road though and put Pun up against DD, I don't have a Hyde (in fact that must be a custom I just realized) either or Purple Man haha

9 minutes ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah I might just , I'm gonna go a different road though and put Pun up against DD, I don't have a Hyde (in fact that must be a custom I just realized) either or Purple Man haha

Okay great I will be looking forward to it. The Hyde is a custom I found online, the only ones I have are DD Purple man and Cobra. 

After Daredevil got side tracked with other problems, Frank went about his business thinking everything was sweet, on one of his routine busting baddies missions foiling the pathetic plots of Crossbones and Tombstone.. whom were shortly going as duo alias of Bones-N-Stones, who after getting messed up by Frank flee'd the scene, Frank feeling very satisfied (although bummed he couldn't kill on this day), gets ready to take off and leave the area to get back to a nice dinner with Micro, but however DD who wasn't going to let Frank's murderous ways slide, decides to show up with his buddy Julia to woop some unsuspecting Punisher ass, old Frank even got a dropping leg to the back of the neck to knock him unconscious from Julia, then Julia and Matt feeling very accomplished left Frank's busted body in the warehouse

IMG_20200803_205137187.jpg

IMG_20200803_205630161.jpg

IMG_20200803_205746841.jpg

IMG_20200803_210041356.jpg

IMG_20200803_210153025.jpg

IMG_20200803_210315944.jpg

IMG_20200803_210431267.jpg

IMG_20200803_210515624.jpg

2 hours ago, silverback said:

STONES AND BONES, love it. two thumbs up on this one Scareglow, maybe we can collaborate on  a project together. Still working on my Guardians of Forever right now but as soon as that's completed. Thanks

Thanks man! yeah I had fun with this thing we were doing , would love to do more, I don't have fun with my figures enough, I'm down for a collabo sometime

also maybe we should make this into a thread? where we all back and forth make a story like we did here..

also perhaps....this story has more to it as well 😂

15 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Thanks man! yeah I had fun with this thing we were doing , would love to do more, I don't have fun with my figures enough, I'm down for a collabo sometime

also maybe we should make this into a thread? where we all back and forth make a story like we did here..

also perhaps....this story has more to it as well 😂

A thread would be good. One person could start maybe a three panel and the other end it in a three panel to complete the skit. I will try to figure something out in the next few days and you do the same. Let me know what you come up with and I will do likewise. Maybe start with ideas and make sure we have the same figures too.

5 hours ago, silverback said:

A thread would be good. One person could start maybe a three panel and the other end it in a three panel to complete the skit. I will try to figure something out in the next few days and you do the same. Let me know what you come up with and I will do likewise. Maybe start with ideas and make sure we have the same figures too.

Yeah man sounds good, will do some thinking into what might be fun

So I thought it would be fun if I just generated 4 ranom heroes 4 random villains and see what showed up, and decided, that they should be the stars of a new story (or a continuation of the previous) you in?

this was who turned up

Deadpool
Sif
X-23
Shatterstar

Mystique
Magneto
Juggernaut
Loki

do you have any or all of these characters?

*edit

funny enough this random generator gave me 3 x-good guys and 3 x-baddies, 1 good 1 bad asgardians

hahaha