SDCC Exclusive Pulse restrictions?

Dabboi

Hey all, quick question/survey.

Should Hasbro place restrictions on the SDCC exclusives that will go up on Pulse in September?

Possibly limit them to one of each per account or one of each per day

I'm pretty worried that alot of the SDCC stuff will sell out instantly (mainly the Hellfire Club boxset)

12 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Limit it to 2 sets period.

i think pulse has Captcha so that should help a bit in terms of bots. Target and WM need to implement procedures to counter bots 

For sure! As does Walgreens, that Moon Knight exclusive is a pain

After last years Hulk retro fiasco I’m inclined to say yes, limit to 2 per household and give the rest of us a chance to get these. 

Not like they won’t sell out, eventually they all do. Limiting may slow the sell out down but they will sell out

hated that the best price for that SDCC Hulk was $79.. kicked myself through the whole check out process

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 9:32 AM, bashpics99 said:

Limit it to 2 sets period.

i think pulse has Captcha so that should help a bit in terms of bots. Target and WM need to implement procedures to counter bots 

I was just thinking about Captcha when it came to Neca debacle, good to know that at least hasbro pulse has something to discourage bots. 2 per person seems like a good middle ground, wouldn't be against 1 per person either tho.  Or they really could increase stock that will cover demand, but it's exclusive sell it will eventually sold out n 1 week even if there's overstock.