Dabboi

SDCC Exclusive Pulse restrictions?

Hey all, quick question/survey.

Should Hasbro place restrictions on the SDCC exclusives that will go up on Pulse in September?

Possibly limit them to one of each per account or one of each per day

I'm pretty worried that alot of the SDCC stuff will sell out instantly (mainly the Hellfire Club boxset)

Limit it to 2 sets period.

i think pulse has Captcha so that should help a bit in terms of bots. Target and WM need to implement procedures to counter bots 

12 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

Limit it to 2 sets period.

i think pulse has Captcha so that should help a bit in terms of bots. Target and WM need to implement procedures to counter bots 

For sure! As does Walgreens, that Moon Knight exclusive is a pain

1 hour ago, Dabboi said:

For sure! As does Walgreens, that Moon Knight exclusive is a pain

Try using popfindr with 724057, that’s how I find a few stores carrying him 

After last years Hulk retro fiasco I’m inclined to say yes, limit to 2 per household and give the rest of us a chance to get these. 

Not like they won’t sell out, eventually they all do. Limiting may slow the sell out down but they will sell out

hated that the best price for that SDCC Hulk was $79.. kicked myself through the whole check out process

Absolutely. I'd say limit of one set on day one. Allow people to get a second if it hasn't sold out on the first day. That way more people will at least get one. 

I'd say 1 per household. There is no reason to have two of a limited release. Even at 1 per house-hold they may only make enough to cover 40% or the collecting community.