Most Desired Spider-Man Figure

RyanDaly

I meant to post this yesterday, which was #SpiderManDay all over social media: Who or what is your most desired Spider-Man Marvel Legends figure? Obviously Hasbro will continue to make lots of Spidey-related figures for the ML line for as long as the character is the flagship of Marvel Comics, so like, forever. But what if the design team came to YOU and said they would only make ONE more and you could choose which character/version. What would you want?

Maybe a classic J. Jonah Jameson, or a movie-verse version that looks like J.K. Simmons?

Maybe a deluxe Madame Web with her crazy chair?

Maybe classic/original appearance Lizard? 

Maybe Toby Maguire movie-verse Spider-Man?

Maybe an Into the Spider-Verse version of Mile Morales with the jacket/hoodie and tennis shoes over his costume?

Maybe Cardiac? Rocket Racer? Hypno-Hustler? Sssstegron?

Who would you want, if you could only have one? 

Swarm, Stegron, Cobweb, Alien Spider Slayer, Vermin, Man-Wolf, Man-Spider

I dunno hard to think of them all, but i'd be pumped to see those

if I had to say a Spider-Man I'd say Future Foundation suit

if I had to say a Spider-Person Mary Jane as Spinnerette

I’m on a MCU/ past franchise kick with the release of the 20th Xmen stuff. My Spidey choices are:

Maguire Spidey with unmasked Tobey head

Maguire Black suit Spidey, unmasked head

Garfield Spidey ( ASM1), unmasked head

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

Rhino BAF re-release, please!!!

Seconded.  And Sandman too, please!  I'm halfway through collecting the pieces for both of them but paused when they started re-releasing the build-a-figures in the standalone deluxe format.  I'd want to grab them both.

Spidey in the original silver & black Spider-Armor is the most urgently outstanding Spider-Man figure to my mind right now.  The Amazing Bag-Man would be great as well.  I missed 2099 from the Hobgoblin wave and would love to see him come back around again.  If the secondary market prices are to be believed, I think it would be a smart move.

As for villains, I hope they continue to work through the symbiotes until those guys are done.  Then I'm hot for some of the more goofball characters: Leap-Frog, The Spot, Gibbon, Grizzly, Kangaroo, and Rocket Racer.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING

The new Retro Spider-man beats out all previous versions, "McFarlane" spider-man included.  I look forward to a Mcfarlane dark color scheme version with this mold. 

But i think at this point Rhino is the most sought after, which i am lucky to own. 

There are too many choices.

-Spider Armor or Iron Spider for the costume variant.

-Morlun ( so close now with the Shaw mold).

-JJJ (the MCU Klaw mold plus the pack in head from Chameleon, and some new lower arms, it'd be done, easy).

-Stegron 

-Vermin

-Swarm

-Cardiac

-Toxin (Mulligan, calm)

- Riot/Agony/Hybrid/Phage/Scorn/Mayhem

On 8/4/2020 at 8:33 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

I would have said these as well but for some reason I just thought oh these are "venom" figures.. not spidey

doh!

I'll take them any way I can. As long as Hasbro gets them out there. But you're probably right about them showing up in a Venom wave.

3 hours ago, greenlucario said:

I'll take them any way I can. As long as Hasbro gets them out there. But you're probably right about them showing up in a Venom wave.

yeah honestly I don't think Hasbro could have made me a happier collector by introducing a dedicated venom series to Legends, and that it wasn't a one off, just by it being a venom wave.. I always know I'll be buying the whole set without evening knowing who is in it

with that being said... Please can we finally see the new wave! I'm way excited

On 8/4/2020 at 4:49 PM, EUPHORICVIKING said:

The new Retro Spider-man beats out all previous versions, "McFarlane" spider-man included.  I look forward to a Mcfarlane dark color scheme version with this mold. 

But i think at this point Rhino is the most sought after, which i am lucky to own. 

It's kinda strange that Rhino is one of few BAF that never got individual release. Hopefully he will in under retro Spidey line with better more calm and classic headsculpt

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
13 hours ago, SpiderS said:

It's kinda strange that Rhino is one of few BAF that never got individual release. Hopefully he will in under retro Spidey line with better more calm and classic headsculpt

They didn't really start doing that till this year tho. 

I’m hoping for a grimace snarl face. Im sure we will see another release soon.

On 8/10/2020 at 6:07 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

yeah honestly I don't think Hasbro could have made me a happier collector by introducing a dedicated venom series to Legends, and that it wasn't a one off, just by it being a venom wave.. I always know I'll be buying the whole set without evening knowing who is in it

with that being said... Please can we finally see the new wave! I'm way excited

Absolutely! I need some symbiote goodness already!

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Red and Gold Iron Spider, hands down. Bizarre that we haven't seen that yet. And yes for a change, this time I would prefer they did what previous action figures did instead of what was in the comic- give him 4 arms instead of 3.

The four waldo version did exist in the comics, but Peter didn't use that suit. It was the Scarlet Spiders from Avengers: The Imitative. Personally I prefer the four waldos, makes more sense for a spider

spacer.png