Marvel Legends Monday Fan Channel Reveal For August

JayC

Hasbro has officially revealed the new Fan-Channel exclusive X-Men Marvel Legends 2-pack with Legacy Rogue which we first saw back during Toy Fair and a new Pyro figure. This figure is available for pre-order at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. Check out the new images below.

Rouge comes with 2 headsculpts, and an extra set of hands.

Pyro comes with 2 headsculpts and flame effects. Look for this set to be out later this year.

Rogue-And-Pyro-01.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-02.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-03.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-04.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-05.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-06.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-07.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-08.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-09.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-10.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-11.jpg

Sounds like a Rogue reveal, but then again there was that whole Hellfire/Hamilton tease. 

If it is a Rogue reveal, it is either the Rogue/Pyro rumoured pack or a Vintage wave Rogue based off the Juggernaut Rogue but with the Glove accessory and maybe a new head.

Oh I almost forgot about the first monday of each month thing, yeah I'd say the best bet is going to be the Legacy Rogue and Pyro 2 pack, it's about time

but I wish it was the Venom wave

but Imagine this was actually just a tease for a Aunt May figure...(i.e. because hes getting old, and getting white hair) hahaa

10 minutes ago, Satam said:

So, do they stream this or just post on their social media channels?

usually it straight up for Pre-orders so keep an eye on all social media and etailer.

that being said, for the love of all that is holy, Hasbro please make this the last X-figure for a while. I love the x-men as much as most if not more then some people but please do something else. I will even take the over hyped Venom based figures or the subpar Gamerverse wave. ANY BESIDES X-MEN!!

54 minutes ago, tarot said:

usually it straight up for Pre-orders so keep an eye on all social media and etailer.

that being said, for the love of all that is holy, Hasbro please make this the last X-figure for a while. I love the x-men as much as most if not more then some people but please do something else. I will even take the over hyped Venom based figures or the subpar Gamerverse wave. ANY BESIDES X-MEN!!

Joke's on us, the Monday announcement will be accompanied by the official rebranding of the line to "X-Men Legends." Tagline: "What do you mean Marvel has other IPs?"

I too love the X-men but I'm suffering from some wallet fatigue and I have not paid for half the stuff yet. Once I pay for the SENTINEL and Hellfire I'm a broke man! There is still Movie figures and the Storm pack.

Now what's the scoop on the Hellfire Goon listing someone discovered in a store computer? Could that somehow be a reveal soon?

I'll need 4-6 of those.

4 hours ago, ADour said:

Joke's on us, the Monday announcement will be accompanied by the official rebranding of the line to "X-Men Legends." Tagline: "What do you mean Marvel has other IPs?"

If only! I have been loving the recent state of Legends reveals, even if I'm nervous about being able to get the Hellfire Club and Storm/Thunderbird sets.

9 hours ago, tarot said:

Again as much as I love the X-men, I'm sick of all the X-Exclusives that I propably won't be able to get. Especially for these Monday reveals, why not alternate, say do a Spidey reveal one month, and X-Reveal the next, an Avengers the month after and then something else the month after that and then repeat the cycle.

On 8/2/2020 at 10:27 AM, JayC said:

Hasbro has officially revealed the new Fan-Channel exclusive X-Men Marvel Legends 2-pack with Legacy Rogue which we first saw back during Toy Fair and a new Pyro figure. This figure is available for pre-order at places like our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com. Check out the new images below.

Rouge comes with 2 headsculpts, and an extra set of hands.

Pyro comes with 2 headsculpts and flame effects. Look for this set to be out later this year.

Rogue-And-Pyro-01.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-02.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-03.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-04.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-05.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-06.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-07.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-08.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-09.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-10.jpg

Rogue-And-Pyro-11.jpg

I think I need it..my wallet is crying

7 minutes ago, leokearon said:

No gloveless arm for Rogue, so no power swap. Pyro having no new effects is disapponting, his flamethrowers even have holes. Flaming fists are not how his powers work. Despite these missed opportunities, both figures look great, so bye-bye money.

Yeah I would have rather had flame constructs than an alternate head to be honest.

16 minutes ago, leokearon said:

No gloveless arm for Rogue, so no power swap. Pyro having no new effects is disapponting, his flamethrowers even have holes. Flaming fists are not how his powers work. Despite these missed opportunities, both figures look great, so bye-bye money.

Technically, Pyro manipulates flames, so he COULD engulf his fists in fire.

In any case, I like the headsculpts for Rogue, but not the suit. Maybe a headswap with the 90s Rogue is in order? Definitely want Pyro though. Still building that Brotherhood of Mutant Terrorists.

There they are. Two characters I've been waiting a long long time for. Not to shabby on the Rogue. Don't like the costume itself but it seems to be accurate. The biggest disappointment about Pyro is that I think he coulda legit be put on the skinny Pizza Spidey buck. He's never been portrayed as a character with the muscular development as Moon Knight, or even Spider-Man. He's always been the skinny twerp that had a revenge pact with the fat loser portrayed by Blob. That Sunrifire buck is a bit of a misstep, IMO. Speaking of Blob...........???

15 minutes ago, mako said:

Technically, Pyro manipulates flames, so he COULD engulf his fists in fire.

True, but I've never seen him do it. I've always seen hom uses his flamethrowers to make some sort of firey beast. (and now I have another idea for a Digibash)

19 minutes ago, leokearon said:

Yeah, his power set is actually much different than other fire manipulators like Human Torch or Sunfire. He can't create flame but he can fully control any flame in his vicinity, meaning he could technically also control any flames Torch or Sunfire emit. He's often portrayed creating cyclones or animal shaped fire constructs. Something like that woulda been cool. Those two fists just don't seem to fit.

On a side note, if they do decide to do some sort of Blob Deluxe set they might fill out the box by throwing in a few fire effects for his BFF. In a perfect world, which we are far from being in. It would be cool though, right?

11 minutes ago, monron999 said:

Yeah, his power set is actually much different than other fire manipulators like Human Torch or Sunfire. He can't create flame but he can fully control any flame in his vicinity, meaning he could technically also control any flames Torch or Sunfire emit. He's often portrayed creating cyclones or animal shaped fire constructs. Something like that woulda been cool. Those two fists just don't seem to fit.

On a side note, if they do decide to do some sort of Blob Deluxe set they might fill out the box by throwing in a few fire effects for his BFF. In a perfect world, which we are far from being in. It would be cool though, right?

It would be a nice idea, though fire and Blob don't mix. 😄

I picked this set up because it’s as close to an Uncanny Avengers costume for Rogue as I am likely to get. 

Pyro is an interesting choice for a box mate, do Rogue and Pyro have a rivalry worth a box set? 

Man, these exclusives are fun and the reveals have been mostly great but as others have said, spread the love Hasbro.. there are other characters not in the X universe we need. I get that Hasbro is making up for lost time but feels like they are solely focused on the Xmen when they have a ton of Marvel characters to choose from

and the price for these, Getting a little tired of paying the premium price for what are essentially standard releases accessories wise..