Marvel Legends Monday Fan Channel Reveal For August

JayC

Just wAnt Pyro, so will be selling off that Rogue.Hasbro really needs to stop giving fireballs to every fire related character & start making actual flame effects. It cannot be that expensive for them to do. Figure that give a Star Wars Flame trooper a great flame/fire effect? And with Mystique & now Pyro done, Blob & Avalanche are a certainty imo. 

7 minutes ago, Gigantor said:

Just wAnt It to do will be selling off that Rogue.Hasbro really needs to stop giving fireballs to every fire related character & start making actual flame effects. It cannot be that expensive for them to do. Figure that give a Star Wars Flame trooper a great flame/fire effect? And with Mystique & now Pyro done, Blob & Avalanche are a certainty imo.

Even transformers have gotten flame effects, so why can't ML

I'm don't have any complaints to declare.   I'm just happy that I was able to pre-order these figures without any issues to speak of. 

I'm looking forward to adding both figures to my shelf.   I hope an update Rachel Gray figure get released soon since an updated Psylocke is coming out too so that I may complete my Marvel Now line up.

X-Men.jpg

19 hours ago, tarot said:

usually it straight up for Pre-orders so keep an eye on all social media and etailer.

that being said, for the love of all that is holy, Hasbro please make this the last X-figure for a while. I love the x-men as much as most if not more then some people but please do something else. I will even take the over hyped Venom based figures or the subpar Gamerverse wave. ANY BESIDES X-MEN!!

Have to agree....when you think of the vast catalog of characters Marvel has, many of whom have never had a figure, period, its time to give our merry mutants a rest and segue to the swingin' scintillatin' superheroes we haven't seen yet. Red Wolf, Golden Age heroes, el Aguila, Mantis, the Falcon, Moondragon, Blue Marvel, the Watcher, Madame Hydra, Kang, Nightshade, Tomb of Dracula...can you dig it? Excelsior!

That face really makes Rogue looks older than she should, thankfully, her alternative head far more appealing and fitting, I will def get her eventually. Her body, especially legs look to be something that is resembling an actual female superhero proportions unlike that ubiquitous kate bishop body, I wonder if they will make blank version of this body so it can be used for other female figures.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
22 minutes ago, shazam71069 said:

I see a lot of talk about potential figures for Avalanche, Blob, and even Destiny. What about TOAD? We haven't got a Toad from Marvel Legends for 18 years. 

We've never had a Avalanche ever...

Matter fact, we still only have half a cannonball. 

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
7 minutes ago, tarot said:

Techinically we did in the X-men Classic line but it wasn't an official design so you are half right.

Oh yea lol, man that thing didn't age well at all. Avalanche/toad 2-pac. 

46 minutes ago, tarot said:

Throw in Either Blob or Destiny and I would be it in an instance. Hell I would buy Destiny on her own. Give us Destiny Hasbro.

They could do say a Mastermind + Toad two pack, a Avalanche + Destiny two pack and then a deluxe Blob.

2 hours ago, McHogan said:

Man, these exclusives are fun and the reveals have been mostly great but as others have said, spread the love Hasbro.. there are other characters not in the X universe we need. I get that Hasbro is making up for lost time but feels like they are solely focused on the Xmen when they have a ton of Marvel characters to choose from

The anniversary line this year is for the Fox X-Men movies, so the whoooole anniversary line is X-Men this year, which is why we're seeing so many X-Men reveals. Next year it'll be something different, and there will likely not be so much X-saturation. Most of the non-anniversary fan channel exclusives have been Spider-Man-related, but they showed most of them earlier in the year. It probably would have made sense to reveal some of the X-Men stuff earlier, and sprinkle the Spider-Man stuff in later so it didn't feel so monotonous, though. I think they were just trying to tie reveals for the Spider-Man fan channel stuff in with the hype for the Spider-Man retro wave's release, and now they're focusing on the end of the year X-Men anniversary stuff, which is basically a wave unto itself (though I know it's not actually a wave), with a bunch of additional products peppered in around it.

Funny how I see more , " don't like that Rogue, will be selling her off" comments than I do about Pyro. I'm in the same boat. Jim Lee version of her is all I need. I'm also in the boat of wishing they had put Pyro on the Pizza Spider buck but him on the Sunfire buck is not a deal breaker for me & it is the classic version I've wanted redone since his TB version. I do wish Hasbro has used the funds for that alternate " smirking " head & used it to make him 2 flame thrower effects & included alternate open/splayed hands as well. To heck with lame Toad, make a 1st app classic Sabretooth in the next retro X-men wave. Next to the recent JL version, that's my favorite look for Mr Creed, and plz give him alternate closed/ open mouth head sculpt & both open & closed fist/hands!

Ugh I really hate that Rogue costume...The multiple X's (belt, front of shirt, right side of shirt, left side of shirt) is overkill LOL Not the prettiest face either 😞  At least the growling face looks nice.

Would've preferred her green/black swimsuit from the 80s, or ANY OTHER Rogue costume for that matter.

Really liking that new Pyro. Looks like Toybiz Pyro is getting retired.

Now we need an Avalanche, Toad (I never got the Series 1), Destiny, Mastermind and a new Blob. But please no more sets or multi-packs. I like my extra BAF parts.

Guest EUPHORICVIKING
11 minutes ago, Legender said:

So ANNOYED for the muscled Pyro, they did the same to Retro Electro ... WHY???????

Because Electro and Pyro are drawn in spandex with muscles. and the mold they are on is still smaller than bucky cap mold and Captain America mold. They were never spiderman thin who now is on a more muscular buck which looks great. 

image.thumb.jpeg.0bc3c05f4c121e1fe7505c6fc4bf6aa4.jpeg

On another note, i am excited to complete this. 

Uncanny Avengers (2012) #5 | Comic Issues | Marvel

3 hours ago, shazam71069 said:

What about TOAD? We haven't got a Toad from Marvel Legends for 18 years. 

TOAD should go without saying. Save the Logans, Professor Xs, and Mystiques. You wanna celebrate the 20th Anniversary of X-Men? Give us a Ray Park Toad!

Maxed out articulation, alternate head with removable "lashing" tongue, soft goods fatigue jacket and a Cyclops visor accessory. I'd pay "Deluxe" money for that in a heart-beat!