Marvel Legends Monday Fan Channel Reveal For August

JayC

On 8/7/2020 at 7:44 PM, Bluecomet said:

Hey ActionMan, kabayan...yes, I noticed this in toysrus philippines website..you guys still have the beast and jubilee...along with the monster venom wave...Just curious, it is selling at Php 1,200 a piece...is that fair price or affordable at all?

Hey Bluecomet. That's a fair price, however, due to the lockdown I don't get to visit physical stores often so I don't have updates on which characters are available. At MOA, it's still the earlier releases of Marvel Legends that are being sold. 

On 8/6/2020 at 3:20 AM, enzosaurusrex said:

In Canada our Walmarts  still have full priced figures from the Spidey waves (Misty, Tombstone, White Tiger, Beetles).

Canada is getting better, though us in the West Coast seem to get figures last. The only times I remember getting any Legends first in the world was the Hydra two-pack, and the never before-seen MCU Scarlet Witch &Vision.

When I went to vacation in Cebu, it was hard to find Marvel Legends in the malls. And if a department store did carry Marvel stuff, it would more likely be the lame Titan ones. Hopefully that’s improved by now. Marvel is big in Pinas. I don’t know why it was so difficult to find them. 

I'll surely pay a visit to toy stores in Greater Manila by the time this Lockdown relaxed, I'll post updates here. Really stoked to toy hunt in physical stores!

14 hours ago, ActionMan said:

Hey Bluecomet. That's a fair price, however, due to the lockdown I don't get to visit physical stores often so I don't have updates on which characters are available. At MOA, it's still the earlier releases of Marvel Legends that are being sold. 

Wow, I'm surprised..most of those earlier releases are a bit rare now...i will be glad if i can get a kingpin wave, carnage, nightcrawler, jubilee and beast in their original prices...now I'm just waiting for dawn of x wave which may have a little difference from their 90s costumes

20 hours ago, Bluecomet said:

Wow, I'm surprised..most of those earlier releases are a bit rare now...i will be glad if i can get a kingpin wave, carnage, nightcrawler, jubilee and beast in their original prices...now I'm just waiting for dawn of x wave which may have a little difference from their 90s costumes

☹️ Ironic. I'm still hunting for that AOA wave... and hoping all the older ML peg warmers here get sold ASAP.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:28 AM, Bluecomet said:

There is an abundance of AOA wave here...the ones that get sold out are Dark Beast and Sunfire only...the rest is very much available.

Where you at, bro? I should pay a visit to that store one day. Though I'm primarily looking to get--on top of my list--Sunfire 😟. Learning he's sold out just burns 🔥

7 hours ago, ActionMan said:

Where you at, bro? I should pay a visit to that store one day. Though I'm primarily looking to get--on top of my list--Sunfire 😟. Learning he's sold out just burns 🔥

I'm in Australia mate...that sunfire does look great..just not keen on AoA wave...saving up for the strong guy wave and the venomized wave

On 8/20/2020 at 2:27 PM, Bluecomet said:

I'm in Australia mate...that sunfire does look great..just not keen on AoA wave...saving up for the strong guy wave and the venomized wave

What can I say I'm an Apocalypse fan 😉👍. Hope before going away from this storyline, Hasbro could at least make versions of the four horsemen comics version and tv animated series version. At least they should help complete our collections. 😒 If they could only treat all storylines in the same way...

On 8/25/2020 at 1:03 PM, ActionMan said:

What can I say I'm an Apocalypse fan 😉👍. Hope before going away from this storyline, Hasbro could at least make versions of the four horsemen comics version and tv animated series version. At least they should help complete our collections. 😒 If they could only treat all storylines in the same way...

same here mate..I was really hoping Apocalypse will play a major role in the current Excalibur comics, unfortunately he takes the prof-X type of role...most likely we will get a dawn of x Apocalypse by next year.

On 8/27/2020 at 10:32 AM, Bluecomet said:

same here mate..I was really hoping Apocalypse will play a major role in the current Excalibur comics, unfortunately he takes the prof-X type of role...most likely we will get a dawn of x Apocalypse by next year.

Anything with apocalypse will really work for me. As long as he's menacing and a huge bulky figure. 

On 8/20/2020 at 2:27 PM, Bluecomet said:

On 8/16/2020 at 11:28 AM, Bluecomet said:

There is an abundance of AOA wave here...the ones that get sold out are Dark Beast and Sunfire only...the rest is very much available.

Sticking to routine, work to home and vice versa, is maddening... So I went out on a limb. Went toy hunting in full mask & facial shield yesterday at SM and Galleria. Toys r Us carries most of the AOA, though I didn't notice Weapon X.  I finally got my Sunfire 🔥 🤩 🔥 🥰 Evidently AOA's might just warm Philippine stores' toy pegs since there's scarcely any shopper on a Saturday. Imagine that! Sadly though, both Toy Kingdom and TRU didn't have Apocalypse himself 😒 How's it over there down under? You got the new Apocalypse?

On 9/6/2020 at 5:27 PM, ActionMan said:

Sticking to routine, work to home and vice versa, is maddening... So I went out on a limb. Went toy hunting in full mask & facial shield yesterday at SM and Galleria. Toys r Us carries most of the AOA, though I didn't notice Weapon X.  I finally got my Sunfire 🔥 🤩 🔥 🥰 Evidently AOA's might just warm Philippine stores' toy pegs since there's scarcely any shopper on a Saturday. Imagine that! Sadly though, both Toy Kingdom and TRU didn't have Apocalypse himself 😒 How's it over there down under? You got the new Apocalypse?

Been busy ActionMan...No Apocalypse at the moment...Pre-orders of retro spiderman wave is open, i ordered gwen, electro, goblin and daredevil...missed out on spidey as he sold out....pre-ordered strong guy wave as well

I'm about to get my Classic storm/Thunderbird 2 pack and Fox Movie Cable on the 25th...that is just about it and my credit card is crying for help

On 9/12/2020 at 5:50 PM, Bluecomet said:

Been busy ActionMan...No Apocalypse at the moment...Pre-orders of retro spiderman wave is open, i ordered gwen, electro, goblin and daredevil...missed out on spidey as he sold out....pre-ordered strong guy wave as well

I'm about to get my Classic storm/Thunderbird 2 pack and Fox Movie Cable on the 25th...that is just about it and my credit card is crying for help

No Apocalypse?! Bummer 😢 ... Let's just hope Jay C pick us ❤️ as the next winners for that BigBadToyStore credit contest hehe... I've been sooo tempted to order sooo much from them too (I made some) but there's just a lot of toys waiting there to be part of my collection 😭 btw that black clad Storm looks pretty damn great. 90's animated X-Men is kinda my thing too. Jean Grey as dark Phoenix... How I long for you!!!